PDA

View Full Version : Picture captures Vinny getting the news .....

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Herm sent Fielder over to give Vinny the news, that he'd be signed to take the Jets to the promise land ........ a picture can tell you a 1000 words.

Kinzua
09-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Since neither Zorro or Elvis looks like Fiedler or Vinny, which one is you and which one is your girlfriend, Finsy??? :D

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Since neither Zorro or Elvis looks like Fiedler or Vinny, which one is you and which one is your girlfriend, Finsy??? :D

Neither you wannabee indian so you can wipe the jizz off you computer screen!:lol:

timbalu
09-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Neither you wannabee indian so you can wipe the jizz off you computer screen!:lol:

Must be why ZOO-SLUT calls herslf a "seasoned vet"..Now, we know what she's seasoned with . :D

Justasportsfan
09-28-2005, 03:56 PM
another cowarldy smack thread started by the fruitcake after the fins won. He won't be around to say crap should Vinny and the jets beat the fins again. The cowardly injunwannabe already proved that.

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 04:00 PM
another cowarldy smack thread started by the fruitcake after the fins won. He won't be around to say crap should Vinny and the jets beat the fins again. The cowardly injunwannabe already proved that.

another I'm so pissed at the world response by Jussa, cuz her team sucks major c0ck, & she went from poking her Loserman blowup doll with dildos to poking it with darts as it now hangs on her door!!!:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-28-2005, 04:12 PM
another I'm so pissed at the world response by Jussa, cuz her team sucks major c0ck, & she went from poking her Loserman blowup doll with dildos to poking it with darts as it now hangs on her door!!!:lol: the fins are 1 game ahead and we already suck? I doubt they will continue to do so but even if they did, you'll always be the depths B!tch who runs away like a wittle girl pretending to be an injun.

NativeFin
09-28-2005, 04:44 PM
the fins are 1 game ahead and we already suck? I doubt they will continue to do so but even if they did, you'll always be the depths B!tch who runs away like a wittle girl pretending to be an injun.

well you obviously are pi$$y about something, & your trying to put it all on me which is pretty amusing .... your overemphasizing of your point only reinforces the fact that you are very weak right now ....... I almost feel sorry for you ... :lol: but hey the season's not over yet Jussa, you guys lost the heart of your D but hey look at the bright side! .... you were last in the league in the Run D anyway! I will not outright say you girls season is over, but if you lose to NO + us it pretty much is then. hmmmmm ..... which charity will $30 be donated to in my name .... :D :D :D :D :D