PDA

View Full Version : Same ol, same ol...

bigbry
09-28-2005, 10:40 PM
BS from Dullfelons.
"Oh we are the team, we have won two Super Bowls"
"We had Dan Marino on our team...the best QB ever"
The Dullfins won those Super Bowls back long before most of you were born.
So really,most of you are fans of a team that have never gone to a Super Bowl...losers!
Dan Marino was nothing, he himself has said he would rather have a Super Bowl ring then any of his records.

The Bills while going to 4 in a row destroyed little Danny boy.

DullFelon fans, get a life, join me in the change to a new team, join a winner!

BIlls Best

DolphinDevil28
09-28-2005, 11:27 PM
BS from Dullfelons.
So really,most of you are fans of a team that have never gone to a Super Bowl...losers!
Dan Marino was nothing, he himself has said he would rather have a Super Bowl ring then any of his records.

BIlls Best

2-1 or 1-2?

EAT MY A$$ WITH A SPOON.

WILLIS21
09-28-2005, 11:49 PM
BS from Dullfelons.

BIlls Best

Still not sure what to make of your change of heart but did you just skewer Dan Marino?

nick1
09-29-2005, 11:26 AM
the Bills have never won a superbowl so whats your point? Miami may have won theirs long ago but at least we won a couple and we had the ONLY undefeated season ever in the NFL history. It doesn't matter when it was or if we saw it, it still happened. If a tree fell down in the middle of nowhere and no one saw did it still happen?

your an idiot

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 11:48 AM
the Bills have never won a superbowl so whats your point? Miami may have won theirs long ago but at least we won a couple and we had the ONLY undefeated season ever in the NFL history. It doesn't matter when it was or if we saw it, it still happened. If a tree fell down in the middle of nowhere and no one saw did it still happen?

your an idiot
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

is this guy gay for Ronnie Brown:shakeno:

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 12:41 PM
BS from Dullfelons.

BIlls Best

Is our smack really that weak? ouch. :lol:

nick1
09-29-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

is this guy gay for Ronnie Brown:shakeno:
:lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 01:19 PM

its always weak clown:evil:

WharfRat
09-29-2005, 01:21 PM

:mirror:

finsrclowns
09-29-2005, 01:39 PM
:mirror:

:lol:

bigbry
10-01-2005, 05:35 PM
2-1 or 1-2?

EAT MY A$$ WITH A SPOON.

Wow, imagine that. Another invite from a Dullfag.
No thanks, Bills fans are real men with real women.

Bills Best

bigbry
10-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Still not sure what to make of your change of heart but did you just skewer Dan Marino?

Damn straight I did! Dan didnt win squat.
Kelly had 4 shots at the ring...how many for Dan?

BB

FinMadness
10-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Kelly had 4 shots at the ring...

...and missed every time...

Silverphin
10-02-2005, 12:36 AM
BS from Dullfelons.

BIlls Best

Hmmmmmmmm.........lemme think..... You said join a winner...

Okay.... One question: Which team is 2-1? The Dolphins? I thought so.

And you think the Bills are going to beat us? I got news for you: You're practically last in the AFC East (only ahead of the Jets, but only because their losses were in the AFC). Your run defense is crap, and the Bills D are going to have to face Ronnie, Ricky, and to a lesser extent, Sammy Morris (remember him ****er?!)! You still think you're going to sweep us?

:moon:

muscle979
10-02-2005, 06:37 AM
BS from Dullfelons.

BIlls Best

You're an idiot.

We have won 2 Super Bowls, how many have the Bills won?

If Dan Marino is nothing than what was Jim Kelly? No ring AND no records.

Is going to 4 in a row and not pulling off a single win really something worth bragging about?

Dan Marino has said he wouldn't trade his career for his ring, it's in a book about his career that came out since he was inducted into the HOF.

nchard
10-02-2005, 08:51 AM
You're an idiot.

We have won 2 Super Bowls, how many have the Bills won?

If Dan Marino is nothing than what was Jim Kelly? No ring AND no records.

Is going to 4 in a row and not pulling off a single win really something worth bragging about?

Dan Marino has said he wouldn't trade his career for his ring, it's in a book about his career that came out since he was inducted into the HOF.
yes , the phins is the only team in the nfl that went undefeated and won two superbowls,even though it was years ago. they still hold the record for being undefeated , congrats. give credit where credit is due. also dan marino was a great qb ,the team around him not too good. except the year they went to sb against sf and lost. even though they lost ,the phins had a very good team.buff also went to sb four times in a row and lost ,thats a record too(lol) sorry , i meant to say to make to the sb four times in a row . proves that you had a very good team. congrats. as to miami playing in buffalo,even though i think miami has a better team than buffalo, i don't think the phins can beat the bills in buffalo.

jribs
10-02-2005, 10:24 AM
BS from Dullfelons.

BIlls Best
Your a f*$&%*& idiot. You go and anounce your change of alligence here and then go to the billygoat zone and do it there and they don't even except you or want you:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:. Even billy goat fans here don't except you. Loser

You may want to go and try the jets, they too are looking at a possible losing season this year.
Better yet go and become a 49ers fan that way you can disappear altogether in to the hole they call the NFC.
And then next year you can come back here with a new screen name and tell us how the billy goats suck again.

What do you call used toilet paper after you wipe your a$$?Bigbry.
What kind of idioit jumps to a rival team that is on the road to peril this year?
Bigbry.

bigbry
10-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Your a f*$&%*& idiot. You go and anounce your change of alligence here and then go to the billygoat zone and do it there and they don't even except you or want you:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:. Even billy goat fans here don't except you. Loser

You may want to go and try the jets, they too are looking at a possible losing season this year.
Better yet go and become a 49ers fan that way you can disappear altogether in to the hole they call the NFC.
And then next year you can come back here with a new screen name and tell us how the billy goats suck again.

What do you call used toilet paper after you wipe your a$$?Bigbry.
What kind of idioit jumps to a rival team that is on the road to peril this year?
Bigbry.

Lots of typing and STILL nothing to say...so typical.

bills Best

jribs
10-02-2005, 10:31 AM

bills Best
Try this then...It's the truth.

bigbry
10-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Try this then...It's the truth.

Hardly! Chew on that!

BB

jribs
10-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Hardly! Chew on that!

BB
That your best? You truly do s**k. No one wants you around now...Phins fans, bills fans, and bills fans on this site. Your just a lost slut and no one wants you.

bigbry
10-02-2005, 10:50 AM
That your best? You truly do s**k. No one wants you around now...Phins fans, bills fans, and bills fans on this site. Your just a lost slut and no one wants you.

You're or You are.

Thats all you got? Right after the Bills win today the countdown begins to yet another Bills sweep of the Dullfelons.
I'd tell you to kiss my a$$ but you probably would.

Bills Best

jribs
10-02-2005, 10:59 AM
You're or You are.

Thats all you got? Right after the Bills win today the countdown begins to yet another Bills sweep of the Dullfelons.

Bills Best
This coming from the a$$ clown that said:

Make sure you pack that speeeel check in the brown paper bag along with your little PB&J sandwich tomorrow.
Spellcheck is for wimps and weazels!
So what does this make you?

You are so weak. NO ONE WANTS YOU...bet you were the last one picked for the kickball game in fifth grade too huh?

WEAKEST ever...what are you 10 yrs old?

jribs
10-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Thats all you got?
I already told you how it was and you had no response except

Your weak and so is your supposed new team.

jribs
10-02-2005, 06:37 PM

Bills Best

You were saying? Here let me say this...

:0wned:

bigbry
10-03-2005, 11:58 AM
You were saying? Here let me say this...

:0wned:

Translation: I say you are owned to cover the tracks.
Figure it out tard!

BB