PDA

View Full Version : Who should I plug in???

Phinfan31
09-29-2005, 12:19 AM
This is my lineup:

QB: Tom Brady

WR: Terrell Owens

WR: Terry Glenn (was Nate Burleson...gotta wait for him to come back)

RB: Edge James

RB: Warrick Dunn

TE: Tony Gonzalez

W/R: ???

K: Graham

DEF: ???

Ok so I have the Philly defense but theyre playing KC this week so unless KC plays as poorly as they did against Denver I should consider using another one...I picked up the Jets defense because theyre playing the Ravens this week and their offense is horrible...wise move?

This is the real question: For the W/R spot...who do I plug in?

WR - Brandon Stokley (vs Tenn)
RB - Kevan Barlow (vs ARI)
WR - Troy Williamson (vs ATL)
RB - TJ Duckett (vs MIN)
WR - Andre Johnson (vs CIN)

Williamson got about 80 yards and a TD last week...he might finally become a target for Culpepper if Minnesotas offense continues to play like they did last yr.

Manning spreads the ball around so much and Stokley hasnt been doing anything the past 2 weeks after leading the Colts WRs in week 1...

Barlow hasnt done **** but against Arizonas defense....should i start him?

I was considering just freakin starting Duckett AND Dunn and go with ATL's whole rushing attack minus Vick....

haha...what do you guys think?? which guy should I plug in this week??

Thanks alot for your help and I will make sure to check this section of finheaven forums regularly now! I will help you guys in return!!!!!! We got our fellow fins backs :)

RAS25
09-29-2005, 12:40 AM
i like your move with the jets d..
id plug stokley in that o is gonna break out and the titans are doing better than expected but i think this is the game that peyton starts to go bananas

Slappy8800
09-29-2005, 01:39 AM
personally id plug in barlow vs the lowly cardinals

Phinfan31
09-29-2005, 05:11 AM
Hmmmm...this is going to be a tough decision...i think you guys are right narrowing it down to Barlow and Stokley...I think Williamson could really do well but I would like to see proof for 1 more week..I'm not sold that hes going to be a main target of Culpeppers quite yet. Anyone else have any thoughts? Who should I plug in?

Phinfan31
10-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Anybody have any thoughts on who I should put in my lineup?

Kevan Barlow
Troy Williamson
Brandon Stokley
TJ Duckett
Andre Johnson