PDA

View Full Version : Cracks me up!!!!

motormeat0170
09-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Funny how prior to the season starting, these Buttfellow fans told us how badly we sucked. Reminded us on an almost daily basis what the preseason power rankings were with us being near the bottom. Proclaimed that they will compete for a Superbowl this year behind their awesome defense. Stated countless times what an idiot Nick Saban is and that he will be a bust.
Now I say screw you all.... To those FIN fans who grew sick of these Buttfellow fans shouting their trash talk all over this site, do not feel badly for them. They are seeking sympathy and trying to ease the fact that their season is not shaping up to be the run to glory they proclaimed. Let them know we each loss that they are pitiful dorks and that they should only come here to talk trash when they accomplish something. :evil:

BigDolphan
09-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Funny how prior to the season starting, these Buttfellow fans told us how badly we sucked. Reminded us on an almost daily basis what the preseason power rankings were with us being near the bottom. Proclaimed that they will compete for a Superbowl this year behind their awesome defense. Stated countless times what an idiot Nick Saban is and that he will be a bust.
Now I say screw you all.... To those FIN fans who grew sick of these Buttfellow fans shouting their trash talk all over this site, do not feel badly for them. They are seeking sympathy and trying to ease the fact that their season is not shaping up to be the run to glory they proclaimed. Let them know we each loss that they are pitiful dorks and that they should only come here to talk trash when they accomplish something. :evil:

I remember how it felt last year, so I do feel a little sorry for them. Plus, if I beat them when they're down, then I'm just as classless as they were last year.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 01:21 PM

you knows it s funny over in the BZ they dont even talk smack in their own smack zone anymore:sidelol: :roflmao: :laughat: bills fans:grouplaug

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 02:21 PM
ummm... Miami is 2-1 ... Buffalo is 1-2 ... Since there are 13 more games for each team to play, including 2 head-to-heads, so your Fishies haven't won anything yet, boys and girls. Don't count your wins before you play the games. :lol: Who's to say that the Fishies win another game all season??? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 02:29 PM
ummm... Miami is 2-1 ... Buffalo is 1-2 ... Since there are 13 more games for each team to play, including 2 head-to-heads, so your Fishies haven't won anything yet, boys and girls. Don't count your wins before you play the games. :lol: Who's to say that the Fishies win another game all season??? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

every phucin phin fan in here, knows we will win another game. even you:evil:

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 02:48 PM

Yukkkk!!! :barf:Yukkkk!!! :barf:
Yukkkk!!!:barf: Now I feel better!!!! :lol:

I'm not a FishFryFan, O Phonetically Impaired One!!!! :rofl3:

motormeat0170
09-29-2005, 03:27 PM
I am not counting the wins already..... I also did not go to a Buttfellow Bills site and spend countless hours telling the people there how good Miami was and how bad they sucked.... I save that kind of trash for the stadium for those Buttfellow fans that actually come to Miami to see the game. Now get ready to eat some of that crap you barked out, it's gonna be a long year.....

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Yukkkk!!! :barf:Yukkkk!!! :barf:
Yukkkk!!!:barf: Now I feel better!!!! :lol:

I'm not a FishFryFan, O Phonetically Impaired One!!!! :rofl3:

laugh now laughing boy because you will be doing alot of this this season:cry: :tantrum: :boohoo:

buckwilde
09-29-2005, 10:24 PM
BEFFALO is a crap city with a crap team and crap fans (that work in bowling alleys frying wings) that can't begin to comprehend being a DOLPHINS fan. From all the skanky toothless broads that live in BEEFALO that hang with loser bowling alley pin setter boyfriends that go to games to their lously sunken stadium that is such a septic tank they are unable to grow grass (much less afford to buy it), you can't expect them to be rational. Accept it, Jim Kelly had to build his own disco in the basement of his house to escape these SAVAGES!! Yeah, Loserman is the quarterback of the future, just like Floozie and Bleedsoe used to be. Oh, where is little WADE PHILLIPS when you need him?!?!?!?!?!?
DOLPHINS RULE THE AFC EAST!!!!!!
Bills suck, the used to suck, they do suck and they always will suck.
Sorry folks, but I KEEPS IT REAL!!!!:D

R_t_Kraken
09-29-2005, 11:30 PM
I remember how it felt last year, so I do feel a little sorry for them. Plus, if I beat them when they're down, then I'm just as classless as they were last year.

What? feel sorry for the .. who? The Buffalo Jills? Those *** clowns running around our forum (including the main) and spewing their garbage. I'd never wish for injuries on any team, but I sure as hell don't feel sorry for them. How many significant injuries did we have last year? Nobody gave a crap about us. No sympathy for Any AFCE team, especially barfalo :barf:

Just so you know, Buffalo fans are the most obnoxious that we have at finheaven.

motormeat0170
09-30-2005, 02:04 PM
What? feel sorry for the .. who? The Buffalo Jills? Those *** clowns running around our forum (including the main) and spewing their garbage. I'd never wish for injuries on any team, but I sure as hell don't feel sorry for them. How many significant injuries did we have last year? Nobody gave a crap about us. No sympathy for Any AFCE team, especially barfalo :barf:

Just so you know, Buffalo fans are the most obnoxious that we have at finheaven.

:yell: Exactly what I'm talkin about....... Screw the Buttfellonians.....

BigDolphan
09-30-2005, 02:49 PM

Yep, in 9 days...against the Bills:lol:

homerpimpson
10-01-2005, 03:17 AM
you f#ckin losers need to talk all your sh!t now because deep down you know this will be the only time you can do it, while our teams are 2 -1 and 1 - 2. its a long season and if you seriously think you guys are going anywhere with gus frerotte your crazy. this season will be as usual a momental december collapse, if not novembert too.

Marino1983
10-01-2005, 06:22 AM
you f#ckin losers need to talk all your sh!t now because deep down you know this will be the only time you can do it, while our teams are 2 -1 and 1 - 2. its a long season and if you seriously think you guys are going anywhere with gus frerotte your crazy. this season will be as usual a momental december collapse, if not novembert too.
YOU stupid @$$ fellatio princess all YOU did before the season was brag how bad-@$$ that overhyped :laughat: billy defense was and how the goat 0 was going to own the Dolphins defense mainly because of that cross-dresser LOSERgirl was starting!
Funny how after 3 games the 4 CHOKES are all in disarray with the semi-pro defense 30th in stopping the run and an offense that hasn't thrown a t-d YET!
YOUR sh!t sniffers were picked as a playoff team,, maybe they ment as a spectator!!
Now dry YOUR eyes and wipe that sticky goo off YOUR nut-sack indented chin H*O*M*O.. YOUR pimp expects his girls to be professional..
And WTF does ""novembert"" mean??
:yikes:

Marino1983

HVACservice
10-02-2005, 05:42 PM

That`s 1-3 now BIATCH!!!!!!

:lol:

Trackstar
10-02-2005, 05:45 PM

Very true. This is long season. But as of now, we are playing much better football than the Bills. As our record and stats shows, we are the better team as of now.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-02-2005, 05:46 PM

ld rather have gus instead of gay @_$ loserman. you know your team sucks when your runnning back has more yards than the QB. :sidelol: :rofl4: :roflmao: :chuckle: bills:grouplaug :laughat: loserman

Trackstar
10-02-2005, 05:49 PM

Get a life! You guys are 1-3! Take it like a Jill and shut your piehole. WE are a better team as of now. Yes, it very well could change. But Just as you guys talked all that Sh*t in the offseason, it is now our turn to laugh at your teams sloppy play. Your team is currently the worst in the AFCE! Accept it loser!

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 09:50 AM
That`s 1-3 now BIATCH!!!!!!

:lol:

It'll be Miami 2-2 and Buffalo 2-3 after next week, and heading down for the Fishies from there!!!

buckwilde
10-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Speaking of "heading down", how did the Bills do on Sunday?:D

motormeat0170
10-03-2005, 03:46 PM
It's being reported that the NFL wants to kick the Buttfellow Bills out of the league do to sub-par competition... They may put them in the Arena League to see that maybe with a shorter field they can score some points... Poor Willis, he deserves better than that.....:lol:

R_t_Kraken
10-03-2005, 04:12 PM
It'll be Miami 2-2 and Buffalo 2-3 after next week, and heading down for the Fishies from there!!!

Says the voices in your head huh Missy? :lol: All that pounding of the rear must have gone to your head, literally.

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 04:14 PM
All that pounding of the rear must have gone to your head, literally.

thats actually a compliment to her .... :lol:

R_t_Kraken
10-03-2005, 04:20 PM
thats actually a compliment to her .... :lol:

I believe it.. :rofl3:

Marino1983
10-03-2005, 04:58 PM
:eek:
Yeah and LOSERgirl will be representing the AFC in the pro-bowl in Feb too...
:roflmao:

Marino1983