PDA

View Full Version : How do i get ricky on madden 06?

IronChef
09-29-2005, 02:03 PM
how do i get ricky on madden 06? i dont have a computer...:( all i have is ronnie and his backups. im good though.. once in get a cpu its on!!!!!!!!! but can anyone tell me how to get ricky?

XxFiN FaNxX
09-29-2005, 03:07 PM
create him....

IronChef
09-29-2005, 03:53 PM
Is that how people have been doing it?

Motion
09-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Most people get online and download the roster update. But if you don't have online the only way would be to create him or borrow someone's memory card and copy the roster over.

Predaphin
09-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Is that how people have been doing it?

well, if you don't have internet access, then you have no choice. The awesome thing about getting your roster updated through madden online is that, it not only creates him for you, but it also puts his original picture on him...

You don't need a computer to get the updated roster...

What system do you play Madden on??? Xbox, PS2 or Computer????

IronChef
09-29-2005, 06:33 PM
well, if you don't have internet access, then you have no choice. The awesome thing about getting your roster updated through madden online is that, it not only creates him for you, but it also puts his original picture on him...

You don't need a computer to get the updated roster...

What system do you play Madden on??? Xbox, PS2 or Computer????

I play on xbox but I also have it for ps2.. What can I do?

Predaphin
09-29-2005, 08:09 PM
I play on xbox but I also have it for ps2.. What can I do?

Well....This is for PS2:

1.) You need Internet access (you only need ONE of the following):

A.) Perferably DSL (call your phone company and ask about DSL, I have DSL from SBCglobal.net which goes for about $29.99 a month)

B.) T1 Cable (call your local cable company, this is the best connection, but costs about 39.99 a month)

C.) You can get regular Dial-up connection (56k) which runs for about $10.00 a month these days, but is the cheapest connection and may or may not work with the game. Some games require fast speed connection

2.) Once you have interent access, you can connect to the internet through your network adapter (It should be located at the back of your PS2, if you have the new slim PS2).

3.) Once you connect your internet to your system, turn the game on and go to "Play Online"...it will take you to a set up menu and ask you what type of internet you have, select the proper settings accordingly to what you have. Once this is done, you will need to create an online EA Sports name and then you can play online. (It will guide you through the whole process). And Enjoy!

For the XBox, (I don't own an XBox)...but I'm pretty sure it's almost the same thing....the only difference that I know of is that for the Xbox, you will need to pay an extra fee of $60.00 a month to be able to play ANY game online, that is what they call "Xbox Live", and can be sold at your local EB games....

Hopes this helps, if you have any questions I will try and help, post away.

IronChef
09-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Damn that sucks. I'm really good my record so far is 132 and 2 and I always join local madden tournaments and win and win whenever my friends come over. The only problem is that I don't have internet access and can't afford it right now

Buddwalk
09-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I havnt been playing with the fins this year...Only two teams The Bengals and The Texans
On my madden game im 15-0 right now

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Damn that sucks. I'm really good my record so far is 132 and 2 and I always join local madden tournaments and win and win whenever my friends come over. The only problem is that I don't have internet access and can't afford it right now

That's what I use to think before I played online,...it's a whole different story when you play online...you have so many different styles of play it's unimaginable...

I use to be like that though, I use to win local tourney's and beat my freinds all the time....If you're good, then you;re going to be good, but it's gonna take time....

I'm pretty good and my online record right now is 88-31.

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 12:39 PM
I havnt been playing with the fins this year...Only two teams The Bengals and The Texans
On my madden game im 15-0 right now

Man, I wish you had the PS2