09-29-2005, 06:07 PM
not

dominizzo
09-29-2005, 06:08 PM
notheheheh okkk

Killer_bees2005
09-29-2005, 06:10 PM
not

All I have to say is "sorry for their bad luck"....

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-29-2005, 06:16 PM
heres to a losing season @ $ $ holes.
:D :rofl3: :lol: :grouplaug :laughat: :sidelol: :vault: :lolcry: :chuckle:

enjoy the afc east cellar together

Brad528
09-29-2005, 06:22 PM
Sorry for there bad luck none of them felt sorry for us last year when everything that could go wrong did. We had our fare share of set backs last season so maybe karma is coming back to get them.

NativeFin
09-29-2005, 06:24 PM
heres to a losing season @ $ $ holes.
:D :rofl3: :lol: :grouplaug :laughat: :sidelol: :vault: :lolcry: :chuckle:

enjoy the afc east cellar together

Come on guys lets have a little class ..................

If were gonna put these weak gender confused salad tossin losers down, lets do it with some positive reinforcment ....

to the Pats: FAAACK YOU!

to the Jets: FAAACK YOU ALSO!

to the Bills: FAAACK YOU WITH THE FLAG POLE AT RALPH WILSON, YOU SICK JUVENILE FARM ANIMAL MOLESTERS!!!

Kinzua
09-29-2005, 06:27 PM
So chirp the FishStix with Gus Ferotte and the porous oline. I think I'll bump this thread up every week just so we see how the Fishies be doin'.

One thing's sure. They can't lose this week 'cause they don't play!!! :lol: Next week, though, they be comin' to Bills country for their annual butt whippin' in the Ralph. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your stay in first place, FishFans. It won't last very long!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

finmann
09-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Come on guys lets have a little class ..................

If were gonna put these weak gender confused salad tossin losers down, lets do it with some positive reinforcment ....

to the Pats: FAAACK YOU!

to the Jets: FAAACK YOU ALSO!

to the Bills: FAAACK YOU WITH THE FLAG POLE AT RALPH WILSON, YOU SICK JUVENILE FARM ANIMAL MOLESTERS!!!

now that is funny:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

buckwilde
09-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I got your BEEFALO wing right here chump!! Come on over and enjoy it with my own special HOT SAUCE!!!!!!

BILLS SUCK!!!!!!

kud
09-29-2005, 11:26 PM
Miami has the Dolphins - the greatest football team. :jumper:

BigDolphan
09-30-2005, 03:29 PM
I just hope we beat the bills like we beat denver. I'd like to see us pouring it on right until the final play of the game.

JT, and ZT, tee off on 'em.

Marino1983
09-30-2005, 05:01 PM
One thing's sure. They can't lose this week 'cause they don't play!!! :lol: Next week, though, they be comin' to Bills country for their annual butt whippin' in the Ralph.
:lolcry:
Reads somewhat similar to the self centered crack induced BS that YOU posted would happen when the Dolphins played the donkeys and dead-cats!!
YOU know popZIT, when YOU disappeared Sunday and never responded to my B!TCH punchs in YOUR big mouth that I posted...
Like 99% percent of YOU 4 CHOKE fans YOUR mullet's are up each others @$$es instead of trying to learn just a little bit of what the F*** YOU are typing about...
:wave:

Marino1983

BBsuck
09-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Sorry for there bad luck none of them felt sorry for us last year when everything that could go wrong did. We had our fare share of set backs last season so maybe karma is coming back to get them.

Agree 100%.... Remember last year and going into this year, we suck, just remember that, because these teams are falling for the same reasons we did last year...no excusses about the injuries or anything, but you guys $uck.. I am loving this. :tongue: