PDA

View Full Version : Socom II Finheaven clan?

Terror
09-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey everyone, I rememebr starting this a long time ago, and wondering if it is sitll alive, because I am slowly getting more time in. If so, let me know, my username is now - TeRroR_PhiN

ether79
09-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey everyone, I rememebr starting this a long time ago, and wondering if it is sitll alive, because I am slowly getting more time in. If so, let me know, my username is now - TeRroR_PhiN

I'm on some during the weekend, here is my name _ether_

Timmy54
09-29-2005, 10:19 PM
i am doing alot of moving right now,(just bought a house, yeah me) but as soon as i get everything back in order i will be playing, I guess i will have to invent a new idenity too!!!

Terror
09-30-2005, 01:36 PM
I wonder how DWade is doing with the clan, because he is the one that actually got it going, I believe its the FHC.

arsenal
09-30-2005, 02:41 PM
damn i got into socom II online a little bit but not too much, im waiting for III to come out and i'l lbe down to run with anyone

Motion
09-30-2005, 03:47 PM
damn i got into socom II online a little bit but not too much, im waiting for III to come out and i'l lbe down to run with anyone

Right on, Socom 3 comes out in less than 2 weeks.

MillerTime
09-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Right on, Socom 3 comes out in less than 2 weeks.
Whats the exact date?

Terror
09-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Actually I rememebr now it was HugeFinFan that got it going, wondering if he is sitll around playing.

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Whats the exact date?October 11th, and look for me on there, *FEAR*, if you wanna get up and play with a great clan, look for Hailofgunfire.com

HugeFinFan
10-10-2005, 06:25 PM
I wonder how DWade is doing with the clan, because he is the one that actually got it going, I believe its the FHC.
Haha Hey Terror, good to see your still playing! Yea the clan went pretty well for a few weeks, but like a lot of other clans we had problems with people not playing enough. It was fun though and I definetly think we should make a Finheaven Clan for Socom 3! :) Let me know if you want to get one started.

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Haha Hey Terror, good to see your still playing! Yea the clan went pretty well for a few weeks, but like a lot of other clans we had problems with people not playing enough. It was fun though and I definetly think we should make a Finheaven Clan for Socom 3! :) Let me know if you want to get one started.As soon as you get your clan together, come play against HOG, we have a bunch of Jets fans in it, it would make for some nice smack talking!

Motion
10-11-2005, 10:05 AM
I'll be up for joining a clan, I can light it up! I can hardly wait to get off work and go get 3. Wooohhooooo

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2005, 11:25 AM
I'll be up for joining a clan, I can light it up! I can hardly wait to get off work and go get 3. WooohhoooooI just talked with someone from EB games, and they said that the actual release date is Oct 12th, i pre-ordered mine about 3 months ago online and it is getting shipped tomorrow.

HugeFinFan
10-11-2005, 02:57 PM
As soon as you get your clan together, come play against HOG, we have a bunch of Jets fans in it, it would make for some nice smack talking!
Sounds good ;) Jets vs Fins Socom WAR!! Haha :evil:

Motion
10-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I just talked with someone from EB games, and they said that the actual release date is Oct 12th, i pre-ordered mine about 3 months ago online and it is getting shipped tomorrow.

For some stores. My local store gets them early all the time. Talked to them yesterday, it'll be on the shelves by 6pm tonight. :D

ether79
10-11-2005, 05:24 PM
For some stores. My local store gets them early all the time. Talked to them yesterday, it'll be on the shelves by 6pm tonight. :D

Yep my girl is picking mine up at Babbages RIGHT NOW.:rawk:
:zerosix: :tank:

FinsNCanes
10-11-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm down. You guys know you need a CC to make names or something, right? Shouldn't be a big deal for anyone under the age of 16. I think it's a good idea actually..you aren't paying an online fee I think it's like a dollar hold on your acct for every name or something of that sort if you wanna start a clan as well. Although I heard the graphics aren't to great..

mor911
10-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Yep my girl is picking mine up at Babbages RIGHT NOW.:rawk:
:zerosix: :tank:
They still have babbages??? (Off topic, sorry)

ether79
10-11-2005, 06:05 PM
They still have babbages??? (Off topic, sorry)

OOPS...actually they changed the name to Gamestop but I always seem to call it Babbages even though its been around a year and a half since they changed.

Motion
10-11-2005, 06:58 PM
WWOOOOOHHHOOOOO! I have it and its AWESOME!!!!!!!

MillerTime
10-11-2005, 07:29 PM
It doesn't come out here until tomorow!

I can't wait!

Motion
10-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Its alot different, gonna take some getting used too. Maps are HUGE!