PDA

View Full Version : Trade Question

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 10:46 PM
I have been offered P. Manning, Kevin Jones, Ravens Defense, Travis Taylor, and Brandon Stokley for Willie Parker, Marvin Harrison, Larry Johnson, and Drew Bledsoe. Should I pull the trigger? I'm thinking yes because I also have Favre, Tomlinson, Fred Taylor, Ricky Williams, Thomas Jones, Chris Chambers, Ferguson, McMichael, Gonzalez, and Dolphins D. All input is appreciated! :D

Dolfan81
09-29-2005, 11:03 PM
i would go for it many because manning should start picking up soon

wazzy
09-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Finish the deal and whats akward all the players you named are on my team.
Manning Fred Taylor Kevin Jones Travis Taylor Dolphins D and I got much more but it was akward to me to see.

Wonderboy
09-29-2005, 11:44 PM
I just finished the deal. Man I hope Manning pays off like I think he should. It just scares me to give up a starting RB in Parker and a starting WR in Harrison. Albeit, Harrison hasn't done much this year and Staley and Bettis are back following the bye. Thanks for all input. Rich :evil: PS I have the highest scoring team in the league, so part of me felt like I shouldn't mess with a good thing.

phinpunk14
09-30-2005, 01:23 PM
I just finished the deal. Man I hope Manning pays off like I think he should. It just scares me to give up a starting RB in Parker and a starting WR in Harrison. Albeit, Harrison hasn't done much this year and Staley and Bettis are back following the bye. Thanks for all input. Rich :evil: PS I have the highest scoring team in the league, so part of me felt like I shouldn't mess with a good thing.

Don't be too scared. Parker won't be doing great all year as their RB's get healthy, and harrison won't do anything that manning won't do as well. Great trade in my opinion... Looks like you're set.