PDA

View Full Version : madden for psp

Alien
09-29-2005, 11:12 PM
shows the power of the psp and is almost identical in gameplay but is pretty barebones on other features like the absence of create a team, superstar, and the cooler elements of franchise mode. i have stopped playing my ps2 game for this just for the simple fact that i can play it at school and i dont have much time to sit down for a game at home. i give it an 8/10 and hope that next year they can find a way to fit in some better off the field features.

Manican
09-29-2005, 11:30 PM
shows the power of the psp and is almost identical in gameplay but is pretty barebones on other features like the absence of create a team, superstar, and the cooler elements of franchise mode. i have stopped playing my ps2 game for this just for the simple fact that i can play it at school and i dont have much time to sit down for a game at home. i give it an 8/10 and hope that next year they can find a way to fit in some better off the field features.

:rofl3:

UCFinfan86
09-30-2005, 06:40 AM
they said that there are 10 exclusive PSP mini games, what are they and are they any good? Also do u spawn ur franchsei games to ur PSP?