PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to win the first FINHEAVEN Madden 2006 Tournament Championship?

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Who is going to win the first Finheaven Madden 2006 Tournament Championship?

Chiefs or Dolphins???

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=122243&tclass=

TerryTate
09-30-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm picking my boy predaphin, when I used to be good at madden 2 years ago, me and him would duke it out. I really hope you don't have that same gameplan man ;) I shut that down after playing you once.

arsenal
09-30-2005, 02:43 PM
well ima root for fudge, that way i can say i lost to the champion in overtime, which sound 10x better than i lost to the 2nd place guy in overtime... hah

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm picking my boy predaphin, when I used to be good at madden 2 years ago, me and him would duke it out. I really hope you don't have that same gameplan man ;) I shut that down after playing you once.

Yeah, we had an elite finheaven team in 04....And believe it or not an elite team is forming upon us....

TT, why aren't you joining us????

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 04:34 PM
well ima root for fudge, that way i can say i lost to the champion in overtime, which sound 10x better than i lost to the 2nd place guy in overtime... hah

:lol:

Well fudge, looks like you're the UNDERDOG....You should be coming into this game with intesnity and a chip on your shoulder....I'm just going to have to relax and play this game as if it were any other regular game....Not too confident, yet not overconfident. :)

Dolfan984
09-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah, we had an elite finheaven team in 04....And believe it or not an elite team is forming upon us....

Nothing can ever match that FH 04 team and you know it. ;p

MillerTime
09-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Same. Im going to root for fudge. But, I would get to say I beat the champion.

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Nothing can ever match that FH 04 team and you know it. ;p

that was a heck of a team...we had:

TT
Baz
Dolfan984
Me

who else was around??? Man, now that I think about it, it was like we had 3 or 4 different championship games in the semi-finals....

PT started coming on late, but only with the Vikings.

This year it's shaping up to be:

Fudge101
Arsenal
Banzaitrey
Me

and PT has had his share of wins around here but he's also had his share of losses...

I'm the only old school veteran from 04' to be active in 06' and still make a trip back to the championships....

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Fudge, IF you beat me in the championship, I will take the title off my sig and hand it to you....

Dolfan984
09-30-2005, 05:01 PM
that was a heck of a team...we had:

TT
Baz
Dolfan984
Me

who else was around??? Man, now that I think about it, it was like we had 3 or 4 different championship games in the semi-finals....

PT started coming on late, but only with the Vikings.

This year it's shaping up to be:

Fudge101
Arsenal
Banzaitrey
Me

and PT has had his share of wins around here but he's also had his share of losses...

I'm the only old school veteran from 04' to be active in 06' and still make a trip back to the championships....

I know we had a couple people (Showtime, Mee, Ice, and others) but they weren't the cream of the crop. PT did pretty well that year, I think he edged TT out of the playoffs.

Bah I need to steal a cord heh.

Didn't Ice beat you one time on a total fluke Preda?

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 05:49 PM
I know we had a couple people (Showtime, Mee, Ice, and others) but they weren't the cream of the crop. PT did pretty well that year, I think he edged TT out of the playoffs.

Bah I need to steal a cord heh.

Didn't Ice beat you one time on a total fluke Preda?

That's right Ice was in there as well, no he never beat me...the only ones who ever beat me were... Baz & PT...although PT beat me way after the football season was over....when he began to use vikings.

I went 1-2 vs. Baz...one of those losses was in the semi-finals of a tourney :(
Baz was by far my toughest opponent.

Dolfan984
09-30-2005, 05:58 PM
That's right Ice was in there as well, no he never beat me...the only ones who ever beat me were... Baz & PT...although PT beat me way after the football season was over....when he began to use vikings.

I went 1-2 vs. Baz...one of those losses was in the semi-finals of a tourney :(
Baz was by far my toughest opponent.

Well I beat Baz 24-3 in the Superbowl :tongue:

PT was using the Vikes through the FML, remember Randy Moss was the MVP? ;p

I run a different defense than I used to, but I still bring the heat. I wish I had the money to afford the setup I need...I have DSL and an online adapter and my memory card is setup for online :( It's totally teasin me.

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Well I beat Baz 24-3 in the Superbowl :tongue:

PT was using the Vikes through the FML, remember Randy Moss was the MVP? ;p

I run a different defense than I used to, but I still bring the heat. I wish I had the money to afford the setup I need...I have DSL and an online adapter and my memory card is setup for online :( It's totally teasin me.

dude, we've been waiting for you...Get your set up going.

Fudge 101
09-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Fudge, IF you beat me in the championship, I will take the title off my sig and hand it to you....

sounds about right, since we are 1-1 in the two games we have played each other. Sounds like best of 3 brewing? Alrighty, if i win you dont take it off, but put it as me as the champion...ROFL. Too bad i stand no chance with your 90+ win record and my 16-3 measly one. How did you get so good since ive last played you btw???

Predaphin
09-30-2005, 07:52 PM
sounds about right, since we are 1-1 in the two games we have played each other. Sounds like best of 3 brewing? Alrighty, if i win you dont take it off, but put it as me as the champion...ROFL. Too bad i stand no chance with your 90+ win record and my 16-3 measly one. How did you get so good since ive last played you btw???

actually, i don't think i've gotten any better, I'm still at 88 Wins as of right now...I'm looking to be at 90+ after I play you though :D ......Oh, and this time, I'll make sure I'm using my playbook. ;)

Fudge 101
09-30-2005, 08:09 PM
actually, i don't think i've gotten any better, I'm still at 88 Wins as of right now...I'm looking to be at 90+ after I play you though :D ......Oh, and this time, I'll make sure I'm using my playbook. ;)

:( Im scared...no seriously, im scared...:lol:

Fudge 101
09-30-2005, 08:12 PM
I would like to thank all the people that voted for me, because thats awesome. I really dont know if those who voted for me have ever seen preda play though...ha ha just kidding, i will play to win the game...LoL

Dolfan984
09-30-2005, 09:41 PM
dude, we've been waiting for you...Get your set up going.

Bro if I didn't have to commute an hour each way to school (which is where I'm at now shh don't tell anyone) I'd already have it. Maybe I'll ask my mom or somethin, though at my age I'm embarassed to ask my parents for crap anymore.

Prime Time
10-01-2005, 12:33 AM
Just do it 984...the sooner you get it the sooner we can start the FML. We are dying to start but I am trying to have the members settle down and wait for you. Come on man I need to play you again...I still need to practice. I have a few kinks to iron out...

TerryTate
10-03-2005, 08:21 PM

Two reasons...

1) the playstation I would use was my roommates...I no longer have access to that (he's moved out). I don't have money or time to buy one and play madden
2) I got attached to NCAA...much better game than Madden IMO.

I used to be damn good at Madden, and played it for two years non-stop, starting on PC and wrapping up with PS2. I retired before my Junior year of college.