PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning or Carson Palmer?

Kucha
09-30-2005, 03:18 PM
LOL, I CAN'T believe that it has come down to this. What a wacky season. Anyway, who would you line up if you could choose between these two?

1. Peyton at the Titans or

2. Mr. Palmer (home) against the Texans?

Mile High Fin
09-30-2005, 03:22 PM
As crazy as it sounds, I'd really might go with Palmer.
He's at HOME & is tearing it up so far........and he's got a weak opponent.

I think Manning may have a good day, too, but he's AWAY, and Indy has been relying on their Defense lately, and Tennessee has been playing better Defense than most people thought.

A crazy season so far indeed.
Just curious, I assume you used a First Round pick to get Manning???
I'm not saying it's a bad choice, he may tear it up going forward....

RAS25
09-30-2005, 03:23 PM
i dont think it matters a lot...its a good place to be in...i dont think u can go wrong with either of these guys ,but id say go with peyton we know hes gonna bust out sometime and i think this is that game

Kucha
09-30-2005, 03:28 PM
As crazy as it sounds, I'd really might go with Palmer.
He's at HOME & is tearing it up so far........and he's got a weak opponent.

I think Manning may have a good day, too, but he's AWAY, and Indy has been relying on their Defense lately, and Tennessee has been playing better Defense than most people thought.

A crazy season so far indeed.
Just curious, I assume you used a First Round pick to get Manning???
I'm not saying it's a bad choice, he may tear it up going forward....

Yea, I agree with you. Looks to me like Carson is a better choice as crazy as it sounds. I just wanted cofirmation from the community because this move feels so weird. :D

Yes, I choose Peyton 4th OVERALL in one of my leagues...and I'm 1-1-1 as a result...then I got Carson Palmer in the 10th round! Can you believe this? I wish I would have chosen Deuce instead but hindsight is 20/20 as they say...I have to believe that Peyton will eventually turn it on...then I could perhaps trade Carson for an upgrade at RB (I only have Domanick Davis and Fred Taylor as my starters).

Batman13
10-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Wouldn't we all love to have problems like this? I would say it has to be Carson. He has been consistently putting up 20+ points a week, and there's no reason he shouldn't against a lees than stellar Houston De. Peyton will definitely start passing in form eventually, and when he does, you will have 2 top 5 QB's on your hands.

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.
10-01-2005, 07:43 PM
carson