PDA

View Full Version : I Stand Corrected ...

NativeFin
09-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Just when I was about to call out all my favorite Jilly beeeatches for not being around ....... I came upon some very upsetting news, apparently we will be losing 95% of our favorite Jilly punching bags ........

http://www.wstm.com/Global/Story.asp?S=3903963&nav=2aKD

Maybe we can work out some type of relief fund?????
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

motormeat0170
09-30-2005, 05:52 PM
It's a Government plot.... They knew that if they left those libraries open with books in them, eventually a Buttfellonian would stumble in and possibly learn something... Fearing that the Buttfellonians would organize and try to make something of themselves other than fluffboys, bowling alley attendants and coal miners, they decided the safest thing to do was close them all together. One library was reported to of only had two books in it anyways. One was on how to make chicken wings and the other was Fluffy for Dummies.

NativeFin
09-30-2005, 05:55 PM
It's a Government plot.... They knew that if they left those libraries open with books in them, eventually a Buttfellonian would stumble in and possibly learn something... Fearing that the Buttfellonians would organize and try to make something of themselves other than fluffboys, bowling alley attendants and coal miners, they decided the safest thing to do was close them all together. One library was reported to of only had two books in it anyways. One was on how to make chicken wings and the other was Fluffy for Dummies.

Well I was thinking more on the lines of, now they have no where to log in on a computer ...... but ya, I totally agree with your post.:lol:

Kinzua
09-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Never fear, Finsy, just 'cause you are dependent on the INTERNET COMPUTER in the Res Library, doesn't mean that everybody's that poor. :rofl3: Some of us have our own computers!!!:lol:

Kinzua
09-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Many of us don't even live in Erie County. :lol:

Marino1983
10-01-2005, 06:30 AM
Never fear, Finsy, just 'cause you are dependent on the INTERNET COMPUTER in the Res Library, doesn't mean that everybody's that poor. :shakeno:
Do YOU ever think that YOU will EVER be able to respond to smack without being 0wned?? :lol2:

Some of us have our own computers!!! That is because YOU and most of YOUR fanbase are experts in having their tonsils tickled from a kneeling position for cash!
:escape:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-01-2005, 06:32 AM
Just when I was about to call out all my favorite Jilly beeeatches for not being around ....... I came upon some very upsetting news, apparently we will be losing 95% of our favorite Jilly punching bags ........

So that has been the reason why jerkOFF hasn't logged on here to receive her monthly smack-down....
:lol:

Marino1983

buckwilde
10-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Another BEEFALO fan gets his / her / its PUNK CARD PULLED!!!!! One hell of a BEEFALO performance on Sunday. 1-3 beeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaatchhhhhhh:lol:

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 10:15 AM
Another BEEFALO fan gets his / her / its PUNK CARD PULLED!!!!! One hell of a BEEFALO performance on Sunday. 1-3 beeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaatchhhhhhh:lol:

How long ago did your daddy (Marino1983) give birth (anally) to you? You have mastered your daddy's dialect.

buckwilde
10-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Maybe that goes on in BEEFALO, but not here (1-3). I am quite sure your quarterback has popped out a jelly baby or two in his day (1-3). Not only have we mastered the dialect, we have mastered the BEEFALO BILLS (1-3). Did I mention the Bills are 1-3. :lol:

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Maybe that goes on in BEEFALO, but not here (1-3). I am quite sure your quarterback has popped out a jelly baby or two in his day (1-3). Not only have we mastered the dialect, we have mastered the BEEFALO BILLS (1-3). Did I mention the Bills are 1-3. :lol:

How can you say you have mastered the Bills? Last I checked, we swept your a$$es last year... And we have yet to play this year.

:hmmm:

timbalu
10-03-2005, 12:47 PM
How can you say you have mastered the Bills? Last I checked, we swept your a$$es last year... And we have yet to play this year.

:hmmm:
And, we've SWEPTyour sorry a$$es for EIGHTEEN seasons including 2000, 2001, and 2003 . I'm sure you'd prefer to forget that . And, we DO have yet to play this year, in which your sorry a$$es WILL be SWEPT again !! :eek:

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 02:42 PM
And, we've SWEPTyour sorry a$$es for EIGHTEEN seasons including 2000, 2001, and 2003 . I'm sure you'd prefer to forget that . And, we DO have yet to play this year, in which your sorry a$$es WILL be SWEPT again !! :eek:

So what you are saying is that we have swept you 2 out of the last three years.

:up:

Thanks.

Marino1983
10-03-2005, 05:06 PM
How long ago did your daddy (Marino1983) give birth (anally) to you? You have mastered your daddy's dialect.
So how goes it anal princess?
I bet that YOUR daily septic swims are more frequent considering the state of that overrated group of 4 CHOKE LOSERs YOU so cherish hummer!
But it is good that YOU can hide YOURself in YOUR :laughat: work sally...
So have YOU pissed off any of YOUR jons by scraping YOUR single tooth across their penile because YOUR one-celled mind was on other things?
:yikes:

Marino1983

CalDolFan1014
10-03-2005, 09:14 PM

Why? Half of them don't know how to read. :lol: :roflmao:

timbalu
10-04-2005, 06:50 AM
So what you are saying is that we have swept you 2 out of the last three years.

:up:

Thanks.
In case you didn't get beyond the third grade, moron, 3 is still greater than 2, and 18 is still greater than 8. Looking forward to making it NINETEEN , starting this Sunday. Where will you be hiding on Monday ? :shakeno: