PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info

Fin Fan in Cali
09-30-2005, 07:36 PM
If you are still needing tickets they are still available at the following locations:

www.stubhub.com (http://www.stubhub.com) 57.00 and up Lots available
www.ebay.com (http://www.ebay.com) 75.00 and up Some available
www.ticketmaster.com (http://www.ticketmaster.com) 71.00 and up, single seats left

I spoke to my Charger friend today, and here's what I got. He will be taking an Rv down, and will be parked in the P3 area. Car Parking is 10.00, Rv parking is 34.00. Gates open at 8:00am I believe he said. QualcommStadium number is 619-641-3100 or www.chargers.com (http://www.chargers.com)

Stadium parking fills up fast. if you don't want to park at the stadium, you can park at Seau's restaurant, and take the trolley over to the stadium for like 3-4.00 bucks he thought.

Places that may be of interest if you are coming to town, Gaslamp District, lots or bars, Seau's, and of course the beach. If you are coming into town, and want to stay up in Oceanside, there is a hotel by Hooters, that I still need to get the name of, and I will have room for 3 in my car to go to the game. If you have any other things that I could help you with, Pm me, or email me at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net I look forward to meeting as many of you at the game as possible! Go Dolphins!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
10-02-2005, 01:07 AM
If you want to stay in Oceanside, the two hotels by Hooters are Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay America on Vista way. There is a sports bar right around the corner, called Rookies.

Fin Fan in Cali
10-04-2005, 08:07 PM
I am so Fired up for this game, I wish it was this Sunday! :beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
10-05-2005, 10:27 PM
If you want to stay in Oceanside, the two hotels by Hooters are Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay America on Vista way. There is a sports bar right around the corner, called Rookies.My garage has the coldest beer in Oceanside!:rofl3:

Fin Fan in Cali
10-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Let's go So. Cal Dolphin Fans let's see if we can get 75% of the seats filled with fired up Dolphin Fans! Out of town Dolphin fans if you can make the road trip we could use the brotherhood support to friggin rock Qualcomm stadium with Aqua and Orange Power! Let bring it, in Miami Dolphin Style!:beerbang:

10-12-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm there with my 6 year old son. Bummed after reading the other thread about field level seats. We're like 4th row or something like that. I guess we won't be seeing much, but my son will get a kick out of being so close. Can we roam around and stand different places in the stadium? Any idea where the Team Hotel is? Marriots I beleive, but not sure where.

Fin Fan in Cali
10-12-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm there with my 6 year old son. Bummed after reading the other thread about field level seats. We're like 4th row or something like that. I guess we won't be seeing much, but my son will get a kick out of being so close. Can we roam around and stand different places in the stadium? Any idea where the Team Hotel is? Marriots I beleive, but not sure where.Bro hopefully you can put your son on your shoulders so he can see the game. I am not sure, where they stay, I have heard others say the Mariott.

10-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Bro hopefully you can put your son on your shoulders so he can see the game. I am not sure, where they stay, I have heard others say the Mariott.
That bad huh?

Fin Fan in Cali
10-12-2005, 11:10 PM
That bad huh?Hopefully you will be in a spot where players won't be standing. Let's think positive for you. :)

Fin Fan in Cali
10-22-2005, 04:18 PM
If you want to stay in Oceanside, the two hotels by Hooters are Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay America on Vista way. There is a sports bar right around the corner, called Rookies.Rookies sports bar is great! It has two pool tables, 100 tv's with great beer, and people!

Amars
10-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Ill be at that game. Hopefully I'll see you up there

Fin Fan in Cali
10-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Ill be at that game. Hopefully I'll see you up thereLook forward to it!

dfin54
11-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Hello,

I have tickets to this game. What is the deal with field seats? Im on Dolphin side section 7 row 4? Is it that bad?

Amars
11-08-2005, 12:10 PM
you going to have stand the entire game

Fin Fan in Cali
11-08-2005, 11:31 PM
you going to have stand the entire gameI will be in the RV section P3 with my Zach Thomas jersey on if anyone wants to meet, and down some beers!:)

Fin Fan in Cali
11-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Hello,

I have tickets to this game. What is the deal with field seats? Im on Dolphin side section 7 row 4? Is it that bad?You want to be at least 15 rows up due to getting blocked by the players.

Fin Fan in Cali
11-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Let's go Dolphin fans, let's get every possible seat we can, and show our boys that the west coast has lots of support for our Dolphins!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
11-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Another fellow family member just mad me think of this, so I wanted to pass it along. Not that this will happen with our class of fans, but the last game I was at in Jack Murphy Stadium 6-7 years ago, they will eject you from the game for swearing/cursing so please keep that in mind.;)

fishfanfromjerz
11-17-2005, 01:40 AM
im going to that game from NJ....got first row seats.....after reading about all this obstruction...im started to realize why they were relatively cheap............cant wait to see miami whoop up on san diego....also cant wait to meet some san diego girls (heard they were very pretty)

Fin Fan in Cali
11-17-2005, 09:45 AM
im going to that game from NJ....got first row seats.....after reading about all this obstruction...im started to realize why they were relatively cheap............cant wait to see miami whoop up on san diego....also cant wait to meet some san diego girls (heard they were very pretty)The cheerleaders are pretty hot, and I am sure you will have a great view of them!;)

Fin Fan in Cali
11-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Any of the family looking at tickets try stubhub, or you can call Atlas Tickets at 619-222-7800.:)

Fin Fan in Cali
11-19-2005, 08:35 AM
I will keep my eyes open in the papers for anybody that may still need tickets.

Fin Fan in Cali
11-19-2005, 08:59 AM
2 tickets in the North County Times for 72.00 each face vallue 760-807-7931. Just trying to help.

Fin Fan in Cali
11-20-2005, 12:14 AM
6 Tickets Plaza 50 yard line 619-222-7024 advertised in San Diego Union Tribune

Fin Fan in Cali
11-20-2005, 12:15 AM
50 yard line Plaza Row 21 2 tickets 250.00 each 858-270-8187 advertised in the San Diego Unuion Tribune

Fin Fan in Cali
11-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Ebay has a selection, and Stub Hub has a huge selection left!

caimakale
11-20-2005, 02:46 AM
I love San Diego (the city not the team). I was there a few weeks ago as well as back in August. Stayed at Mission Bay. I would love to come down to this game but will be in Idaho for a family "Christmas/Thanksgiving Party" that weekend. I want to cry....normally I would jump at any opportunity to go down and nothing would be better than San Diego and a Dolphins game. :boohoo:

Have fun guys and Go Fins!!!! If I can get out of it maybe I will see you all?!?!

Fin Fan in Cali
11-20-2005, 11:02 AM
I love San Diego (the city not the team). I was there a few weeks ago as well as back in August. Stayed at Mission Bay. I would love to come down to this game but will be in Idaho for a family "Christmas/Thanksgiving Party" that weekend. I want to cry....normally I would jump at any opportunity to go down and nothing would be better than San Diego and a Dolphins game. :boohoo:

Have fun guys and Go Fins!!!! If I can get out of it maybe I will see you all?!?!Bro if you can make it down, the more Dolphin fans the better!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
11-24-2005, 01:01 PM
The more the better that can show up for the game, will be a huge morale booster for our team to let them know we still have there back, and we are here for the long haul!:beerbang:

finluvv15
11-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone! I'm a fan here in Cali, a couple of us are driving down from LA. Hopefully we can meet up with you guys and have some drinks! :D

Fin Fan in Cali
11-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey everyone! I'm a fan here in Cali, a couple of us are driving down from LA. Hopefully we can meet up with you guys and have some drinks! :DWe will be there! ;)

FinFan_Est.1984
12-01-2005, 12:40 AM
My Best Friend is a huge Charger fan and he has season tickets this year I am coming with him on the 11th. 50 yard line visitors side!!! See you there! We will be getting there early to park inside. We will be on our motorcycles. Look for a white Miami jersey with Sanchez on the back #76 and my friend will have a Chargers jersey with Stine on the back ready to down some ice cold beers. See you there!

AZDOLPHIN76
12-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Fin Fan,
I started another thread before i saw this section and several people replied and will be in P3. Do They allow charchol BBq? Will they let trucks and cars park in the RV section or is it strictly an Rv section? Do you think any players will be at Seau's Place on sat. night? lastly do they have a time and place to meet players before the game?
Thanks I appreciate your input.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Fin Fan,
I started another thread before i saw this section and several people replied and will be in P3. Do They allow charchol BBq? Will they let trucks and cars park in the RV section or is it strictly an Rv section? Do you think any players will be at Seau's Place on sat. night? lastly do they have a time and place to meet players before the game?
Thanks I appreciate your input.Bro You have good questions. I will have to find out about the BBQ, and parking tomorrow, and will have a reply tomorrow night for you. As for Seau's I don't know, but that might be a good place to catch some of the boys. I will probably go down there with a friend to check it out and see. As far as meeting the players before the game, L.T. 21 might know. get a hold of him when you see him on the board, or try shooting him a pm. I will be there with a full cooler of beer with my friends RV. I will have a sign on my car Fin Fan In Cali, and will have my Zach Thomas Jersey on to. Stop by for a beer! Look forward to meeting everyone.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-01-2005, 08:59 PM
My Best Friend is a huge Charger fan and he has season tickets this year I am coming with him on the 11th. 50 yard line visitors side!!! See you there! We will be getting there early to park inside. We will be on our motorcycles. Look for a white Miami jersey with Sanchez on the back #76 and my friend will have a Chargers jersey with Stine on the back ready to down some ice cold beers. See you there!Bro I am on the vistors side line 48 yard line 20 rows up. See you there!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Those of you that are going to the game, my advice is to get there early to enjoy tailgating, because the lot fills up fast! If you all want to get together at Seau's at Saturday afternoon let me know, I will drive down and have some beers, and meet everyone.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-01-2005, 09:10 PM
If anyone needs last minute tickets check ebay, stubhub.com, North County Times.com, signonsandiego.com, and also in the thread I have listed the number to Atlas Tickets as well. They also sell tickets around the stadium also.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-01-2005, 09:52 PM
For those coming from out of towners, you can get parking lot updates on The Mighty 1090am or Rock105.3. Sometimes the lot fills up by 10:30-11:00am. Just some more info to pass along. If I can help any more please let me know or shoot me an email at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net

fishfanfromjerz
12-01-2005, 10:02 PM
ill be there at that game....flying in from NJ.....going to be hungover for game though, as i will be partying/drinking heavily into the wee hours of sat night........going with a buddy of mine....giant fan.....im trying to get him to wear his eli jersey.........

12-02-2005, 12:14 AM
Those of you that are going to the game, my advice is to get there early to enjoy tailgating, because the lot fills up fast! If you all want to get together at Seau's at Saturday afternoon let me know, I will drive down and have some beers, and meet everyone.
I plan on being at Seau's Saturday eve. Hope to meet you guys.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-02-2005, 03:59 PM
I plan on being at Seau's Saturday eve. Hope to meet you guys.My friend Scott and I will be down there around 4:30 at Saturday. Hope to see you's there!:beerbang: John

Fin Fan in Cali
12-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Seau's is located at:

1640 Camino Del Rio North #1376
San Diego, Ca. 92108
Ph 619-291-SEAU

Fin Fan in Cali
12-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Fin Fan,
Thanks I appreciate your input.As far as the charcoal BBQ's he said he hasn't seen any, he uses gas. He will confirm with me after this weekends game. As fas as parking in P3 by the RV parking. Go in main entrance off of friars road, before the main gate, make a left down the side road, and take it all the way around to the entrance by P3, and you are in. :beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-02-2005, 08:33 PM
I sent an email to the manager at Seau's, and asked him if Junior and some of the boys would there, and he said he is working on it. I told him to make sure there was plenty of cold beer ready because there wwas a group of us Dolphins coming in at around 4:30 on Saturday!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-03-2005, 11:29 PM
I sent an email to the manager at Seau's, and asked him if Junior and some of the boys would there, and he said he is working on it. I told him to make sure there was plenty of cold beer ready because there wwas a group of us Dolphins coming in at around 4:30 on Saturday!:beerbang:He will be ready for us, and said the beer will be ice cold! I hope to meet as many of you there as possible!:beerbang:

dfin54
12-04-2005, 11:55 PM
Hello All,

Will be at the Charger game next week. Does anyone know what
the easiest driving directions are from Los Feliz/Hollywood area?
Via 5 to 805 or just take the 10 to the 405 and search for the stadium?
Will be leaving around 9am. Hopefully that will be ok
Thanks

Fin Fan in Cali
12-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Hello All,

Will be at the Charger game next week. Does anyone know what
the easiest driving directions are from Los Feliz/Hollywood area?
Via 5 to 805 or just take the 10 to the 405 and search for the stadium?
Will be leaving around 9am. Hopefully that will be ok
ThanksTake 5 south to 8 east. Turn north on Qualcomm Way. Turn east on Friars Road. If you want to tailgate then take the main gate. But before going through, make a left and take it around to P3 section. If you leave Hollywood at 9:00am the parking lot will be full by then. I would leave at 7:00am if it was me.

mf52dolphin
12-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Bro I am on the vistors side line 48 yard line 20 rows up. See you there!:beerbang:

Lucky you.

I'll be up the upper deck in sec. 14 in the 13th row

Fin Fan in Cali
12-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Lucky you.

I'll be up the upper deck in sec. 14 in the 13th rowI just got a good friend hooking me up. I say that now. He will be in my ear all game long, but i am pulling for my Dolphins to rise up, and play spoiler.;)

AZDOLPHIN76
12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
He will be ready for us, and said the beer will be ice cold! I hope to meet as many of you there as possible!:beerbang:

we plan on being there around that time. Thanks for all the info, it has been extremely helpful.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
we plan on being there around that time. Thanks for all the info, it has been extremely helpful.No problem! That's what the Finheaven family is all about!;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Let's represent our Dolphins with pride, honor and respect for our opponent in there yard. Let's show them that Dolphin fans do have class!;)

dfin54
12-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the help. If my wife and I can leave earlier we would.
It is possible maybe leave at 8:30am. I really don't want to
tell the babysitter (Wife's friend) to come on over at 7am on Sun.
I would bring my son since he is free admission at 14 months.
Field level seats possible standing most of the time and a baby is hard.
I'm sure the noise might bother him. Anyways where else can I park near the stadium? Thanks all

Jeff

Fin Fan in Cali
12-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the help. If my wife and I can leave earlier we would.
It is possible maybe leave at 8:30am. I really don't want to
tell the babysitter (Wife's friend) to come on over at 7am on Sun.
I would bring my son since he is free admission at 14 months.
Field level seats possible standing most of the time and a baby is hard.
I'm sure the noise might bother him. Anyways where else can I park near the stadium? Thanks all

JeffJeff on your way down listen to rock 105.3, or the Mighty 1090am. If the lot is full I believe you can park at Seau's the Restaurant, and take the trolley over for a couple of dollars. Hope the helps.
John

Fin Fan in Cali
12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Jeff on your way down listen to rock 105.3, or the Mighty 1090am. If the lot is full I believe you can park at Seau's the Restaurant, and take the trolley over for a couple of dollars. Hope the helps.
JohnJeff, call Seau's to verify that, or look up the web site, and email them. The manager is pretty good people.

Amars
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey Cali where exactly are you guys going to be tailgaiting at on Sun?

Ill try to meet up with u.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey Cali where exactly are you guys going to be tailgaiting at on Sun?

Ill try to meet up with u.P3 section. The RV section. When entering Qualcomm, you are gonna head towards the main gate, before you enter there will a side road, make a left all the way around to the P3 section bro. See ya There! John

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Jeff on your way down listen to rock 105.3, or the Mighty 1090am. If the lot is full I believe you can park at Seau's the Restaurant, and take the trolley over for a couple of dollars. Hope the helps.
JohnI asked the management at Seau's, and they said you can park there. He said there is a 7.00 fee, and probably a couple of bucks for the trolley. That might be a good back up plan depending on how you are doing on time coming down. Hope that helps bro.;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 11:28 PM
If anybody want my cell phone number send me an email at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net ;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 11:38 PM
there are still tickets available at www.ebay.com (http://www.ebay.com) www.stubhub.com (http://www.stubhub.com) www.signonsandiego.com (http://www.signonsandiego.com) www.northcountytimes.com (http://www.northcountytimes.com) and call Atlas Tickets in San Diego. Thanks, John

Fin Fan in Cali
12-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Please let me know if you will be going to Seau's on Saturday at 4:30pm so I can get a head count, and if I need to I can let the manager at Seau's know, so if they need to they can bring in more staff. Either post here, or email me at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net Thanks, John:)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-08-2005, 10:22 PM
If you can take the trolley to the game from where you are staying or park somewhere other then the stadium, you will save yourself 17.00 on parking. Just a heads up.

b1ggstick
12-09-2005, 02:07 AM
Just Got My Tickets Baby!!!!!!!!! I Will Be There ,,,,gonna Go To Seau S But Not Arriving In Sd 'til 6:00 , But I Will Be There ..... I Go To All The Games The Fins Come To Cali....gonna Wear My Orange Authentic 99 Jersey Like I Did In Oakland ...it Was Soooo Cool Because I Standed Out Soooooooooo Much .........you Will See Me Right Behind The Dolphins Bench In Solid Orange !!!!!!!!!yeaaaaaaaaaaah Baby!!!!!!1

12-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Just Got My Tickets Baby!!!!!!!!! I Will Be There ,,,,gonna Go To Seau S But Not Arriving In Sd 'til 6:00 , But I Will Be There ..... I Go To All The Games The Fins Come To Cali....gonna Wear My Orange Authentic 99 Jersey Like I Did In Oakland ...it Was Soooo Cool Because I Standed Out Soooooooooo Much .........you Will See Me Right Behind The Dolphins Bench In Solid Orange !!!!!!!!!yeaaaaaaaaaaah Baby!!!!!!1
what row/yardline are you in? See you at Seau's!

b1ggstick
12-09-2005, 11:22 AM
sec.4 row 2 .....obstructed but i dont care the closer to the players the better for me ........:D i will stand the whole game ..... why sit in your seats when you should be up cheering!!!!!!!!!!!:goof:

12-09-2005, 02:31 PM
sec.4 row 2 .....obstructed but i dont care the closer to the players the better for me ........:D i will stand the whole game ..... why sit in your seats when you should be up cheering!!!!!!!!!!!:goof:
Yea, I hear ya. I'm row 4 (obstructed view) between the 30 and 40 yardline behind the dolphin bench. I forget what section that is, but that is where I'll be. See ya then. Hey just looked I'm in section 4 also. Seat 15 and 16 I think. I'll be wearin my aqua JT jersey, my son will be sportin the white 99!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I will be helping my friend Brian set up his RV at around 9:00am in P3. I made a Fin Fan In Cali sign so keep your eyes open for it. See everyone there!

finluvv15
12-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Hey there John, me and a friend will also be at Seau's on Saturday, but not until about 6pm or so.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey there John, me and a friend will also be at Seau's on Saturday, but not until about 6pm or so.No problem Bro, look forward to seeing you there.

FinFan_Est.1984
12-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Sunday will be off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfin54
12-10-2005, 03:05 AM
Im in section 7 field dolphins side row 4. 35 yard line.
I hopefully can take some cool pictures of our team.
I don't have a problem standing. I'm sure I'll sit for a few
Rock on

Fin Fan in Cali
12-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Hey there John, me and a friend will also be at Seau's on Saturday, but not until about 6pm or so.The restaurant will be full at 4:30, but Jonas the manager at Seau's said he will make us comfortable at the bar. See you there. John

CalDolFan10x14
12-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Man this game is gonna rock!! I just received my tickets today! My dad, my two uncles, a cousin, friend of mine, and me are going. Two Dolphins fans. (Me and my uncle). The rest are Chargers fans and one Raider fan. Ewwwwwwwwwww. :lol: Oh well, what are you gonna do?

Hey FinFan....where are your seats? Mine are in section F34. They aren't the obstructed view either! :beerbang: I dunno if we're gonna tailgate or not, but either way the game is gonna kick ***. I hope we do the same! :D Either way, I'll still be cheering loud for my Phinz!!! :df81:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Man this game is gonna rock!! I just received my tickets today! My dad, my two uncles, a cousin, friend of mine, and me are going. Two Dolphins fans. (Me and my uncle). The rest are Chargers fans and one Raider fan. Ewwwwwwwwwww. :lol: Oh well, what are you gonna do?

Hey FinFan....where are your seats? Mine are in section F34. They aren't the obstructed view either! :beerbang: I dunno if we're gonna tailgate or not, but either way the game is gonna kick ***. I hope we do the same! :D Either way, I'll still be cheering loud for my Phinz!!! :df81:Bro I am not sure the section. My charger friend Brian is a season ticket holder. I know I am on the Dolphin sideline 48 yard line 20 rows up. If you make the tailgate we will be in P3, and I will have my sign up somewhere Fin Fan In Cali. Hope to see you there bro. A Charger fan asked me this morning when I had my Marino Jersey on if we thought we had a chance? I said oh yeah!:beerbang:

CalDolFan10x14
12-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Bro I am not sure the section. My charger friend Brian is a season ticket holder. I know I am on the Dolphin sideline 48 yard line 20 rows up. If you make the tailgate we will be in P3, and I will have my sign up somewhere Fin Fan In Cali. Hope to see you there bro. A Charger fan asked me this morning when I had my Marino Jersey on if we thought we had a chance? I said oh yeah!:beerbang:

Hell yeah! We beat the Raiders when they were 7-8 point faves. I think we can pull this one out if we stay close at the end. The main emphasis will be controlling LT....if we can do that, we should be able to stay in the game. The got quite a passing game as well, though. It's gonna be tough running on them (top ranked rush D). Hopefully we'll get a good game out of Gus. They're not strong against the pass. We're gonna come out ready to fight, especially if Zach is back!

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Hell yeah! We beat the Raiders when they were 7-8 point faves. I think we can pull this one out if we stay close at the end. The main emphasis will be controlling LT....if we can do that, we should be able to stay in the game. The got quite a passing game as well, though. It's gonna be tough running on them (top ranked rush D). Hopefully we'll get a good game out of Gus. They're not strong against the pass. We're gonna come out ready to fight, especially if Zach is back!

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:I like your fire! We have 30 meeting at Seau's this afternoon.

CalDolFan10x14
12-10-2005, 06:59 PM
I like your fire! We have 30 meeting at Seau's this afternoon.

Ehhhhhhhhh. Wish I could be there. :( We're not leaving 'til tomorrow morning. Have fun!!!!! I'll be there tomorrow, though, to watch my Phinz kick some Charger azz!!!! :beerbang:

fint0xicated
12-10-2005, 07:32 PM
OOOHH YEAHHH..the time has come. I will be there with a Zonk jersey on...fin fan, I'll pass by P3 and down one er two. Hopefully section v1 is a good view, even if its upper deck. Either way, LETS GO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

CalDolFan10x14
12-10-2005, 07:42 PM
OOOHH YEAHHH..the time has come. I will be there with a Zonk jersey on...fin fan, I'll pass by P3 and down one er two. Hopefully section v1 is a good view, even if its upper deck. Either way, LETS GO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Wow....upper or lower view? You're really up there. At least you're there right? ;) Nice kid, btw. So, is he our future star QB in 20 years or what? :D Well, have fun at the game and don't forget to cheer your *** off! I will! :evil: :beerbang:

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

fint0xicated
12-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Thanks! I don't think my kid will be a Phin, he'll be too high of a draft pick, while we're running the table. :lol: I think my seats are in the lower view, row 6. But your right, as long as Im there, who Gives AF. Hope to see all you SCaL fans there!

girthvader44
12-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Fellow SD v Fins tailgaters,

Sorry I mieed the party today at Seaus, my lady and I are actually about to hit the road from LA to SD. Staying in the Gaslamp, then heading to the P3 Ho-Down bright and early. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks. I will be in my #1 Aqua Fins fatigue, STEPHEN on the back. Ya'll be safe.

-GV

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Seau's was great! I got to get Seau's autograph on my hat, and shake his hand, because that's the kind of guy I am. We spread the word that there will be a huge party in p3, and it grew in size today! Seau's was a blast! The team eat lunch ther and left at 3:30pm, as to I missed them. I ran into great brotherin that got Brown's, taylor's, Crowder, and Seau's autograph's. We missed them by an hour. The Dolphin fans at Seau's were great. I would say over 50 strong. We swear that Green Bay's wide Receiver Donald Driver was there but he was very low key.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Dolphin brothers and Sisters, please bring the noise tomorrow! We need to be the proud 12th man on the field! We are in P3 tailgating before the game. I spread the word tonight, and continue to spread it here at the great Finheaven!:)