PDA

View Full Version : Question about madden

WeVie
10-01-2005, 09:19 PM
How do you drop the ball and run with the quarterback in madden 06? I think it was maybe L2 in the olds ones. You could press it and run or press it again and pass. I can't find the button in 06. Can you do it at all?

Dudeman
10-01-2005, 10:23 PM
How do you drop the ball and run with the quarterback in madden 06? I think it was maybe L2 in the olds ones. You could press it and run or press it again and pass. I can't find the button in 06. Can you do it at all?

in 06, its set up where you dont have to bring down the icons....pressing A on xbox or x on PS2 gives the QB the speed burst. I believe you still have to press the left trigger to be able to run the QB like a RB with all of the juke moves at your disposal though

WeVie
10-02-2005, 09:43 AM
in 06, its set up where you dont have to bring down the icons....pressing A on xbox or x on PS2 gives the QB the speed burst. I believe you still have to press the left trigger to be able to run the QB like a RB with all of the juke moves at your disposal though

No L1 is someone to throw to and you hold L2 to switch receivers or pump fake. I am playing ps2 by the way.

Agent51
10-02-2005, 02:53 PM
No L1 is someone to throw to and you hold L2 to switch receivers or pump fake. I am playing ps2 by the way.

I don't think you can this year, you can just sprint behind the line and then it switches to running mode when you pass the line of scrimmage

Predaphin
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Actually, you can....but there's a somewhat downside

you must set your controller options to Madden 05 or the other option under controller settings...(YOU WILL HAVE TO HIT THE TRIANGLE BUTTON TO TOGGLE ICONS ON/OFF)

I know I seen it and I even tried it out...I'm just so use to the new settings that I couldn't manage to switch...although I must say I think I'd be alot more dangerous if I was able to scramble in the pocket....