View Full Version : What every Fins Fan and Bills Fan are now saying:

DOLFANMIKE
10-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Dolfans:

"We're Baaaack"

Bills fan:
(Thick Cajun accent)
"Oh No...We Suck again"

You have to love the silence on the board as the realization has come into the forefront of their minds!

While its true a season is a long one, the facts are that we are healthy and moving in the right direction after winning two of three pretty tough games. The rest of the division however is free falling and who knows how they will end up.

GO FINS!

cnc66
10-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Dolfans:

"We're Baaaack"

Bills fan:
(Thick Cajun accent)
"Oh No...We Suck again"

You have to love the silence on the board as the realization has come into the forefront of their minds!

While its true a season is a long one, the facts are that we are healthy and moving in the right direction after winning two of three pretty tough games. The rest of the division however is free falling and who knows how they will end up.

GO FINS!

yo Mikey, why would a Buffalo fan speak with a "cajun" accent, and I guess my next question is why did you think that would make being a Buffalo fan worse?

gofins
10-02-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm glad we are doing much better than almost everybody (not on this board) expected. Some things to think about. We only played three games. We are only at .500. We have yet to see if this team's inconsistency will still be an issue under Saban.

ether79
10-02-2005, 01:14 PM
yo Mikey, why would a Buffalo fan speak with a "cajun" accent, and I guess my next question is why did you think that would make being a Buffalo fan worse?

I think he's referring to Rob Schnieders character talking in The Waterboy.

kastofsna120
10-02-2005, 01:15 PM
yo Mikey, why would a Buffalo fan speak with a "cajun" accent
because "oh no! we suck again!" is what rob schneider said in "the waterboy," with a cajun accent ;)

cnc66
10-02-2005, 01:16 PM
zinggggg over my punkin' head...thanks men !

DOLFANMIKE
10-02-2005, 01:16 PM
I think he's referring to Rob Schnieders character talking in The Waterboy.
DING DING DING...We have a winner!

Trackstar
10-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Can I have your attention please.......Will the real Bills and Jets fans please stand up.

WharfRat
10-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Can I have your attention please.......Will the real Bills and Jets fans please stand up.

Bills/Jets fans ---> :hide:

Crisis
10-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Bills/Jets fans ---> :hide:

Same place you were last year.

McDuffie81
10-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Same place you were LAST YEAR.....

WharfRat
10-02-2005, 05:14 PM

Last year was last year.... this year is now. What is it Bills fans always say about living in the past?

:shakeno:

Crisis
10-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Last year was last year.... this year is now. What is it Bills fans always say about living in the past?

:shakeno:

Because if the roles were reversed there'd be no Fin Fans on BillsZone (AGAIN)

WharfRat
10-02-2005, 05:21 PM

I'm never on Bills Zone. so I wouldn't know.... All I go by is what goes on here.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-02-2005, 05:42 PM

not true! :fire: i dont care what are team is doing i will always go the BZ unless im booted!:D

Trackstar
10-02-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm never on Bills Zone. so I wouldn't know.... All I go by is what goes on here.

Same here. I have never registered or visited another fans site. Yet Bills and Jet fans come here as if it were their site. Anyway, there was a whole bunch of trash talkin going on over this off season, so come here and take it like man.

jribs
10-02-2005, 07:07 PM
But what is amazing is how we heard all off season how bad we suck. How bad the O line is. No QB, Rookie coach, unproven rookie running back and how much greater the goats are to the phins. The goats O line is superior, the QB won't be a problem, the defense is better then anything the phins have and any other drivel I missed...
And now you want me to give you a pat on the back because one of you have the nerve to show up here...:rofl3:
There sure are still a lot of you goat fans missing. Come to think of it I haven't seen justabigmouth here in awhile.

Marino1983
10-02-2005, 07:25 PM
But YOU are one of many goat trolls that has bragged how great the 4 CHOKES are and how they are going to "sweep" the Phins but in reality gets her mouth slapped daily on this board!

Marino1983