PDA

View Full Version : I don't mean to be mean but...

dolfancoolio
10-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Did any of you see the contraption jay fiedler was wearing around his shoulder, arm and torso today on the sidelines??!?! I'm not one to laugh at a man getting injured but the thing he was wearing today just looked sooooo hilarious, it looked like something out of a star wars movie or something.

Roman529
10-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Yeah what happened to the old arm sling? He looked like an erector set.

Dolphinator
10-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Luckily he's THEIR problem now. Enjoy!!!!

SkapePhin
10-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Ya.. I thought it looked cool. I was thinking it would be interesting if they could mount some sort of football launcher on it that would be activated by the joystick he was holding.. I think Fiedler could be a top 5 QB in the league with such a contraption.. The Bionic Fiedler!

dolfancoolio
10-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Ya.. I thought it looked cool. I was thinking it would be interesting if they could mount some sort of football launcher on it that would be activated by the joystick he was holding.. I think Fiedler could be a top 5 QB in the league with such a contraption.. The Bionic Fiedler!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

unifiedtheory
10-03-2005, 12:04 AM

:tongue2::rofl4::tongue2:

calphin
10-03-2005, 12:54 AM
anyone have a pic or a link?I didnt see it..