PDA

View Full Version : Where HAve All the Anti-Dolphins gone?

dominizzo
10-03-2005, 12:26 AM
I remember during off season that Jills and PAtsie and Gagng green fans were putting us down and saying we are no good, On the other hand i Haven't seeen them at all . Where do u think there hiding, that is y i hate people that talk 4 notin. I also got banned for a few days cuz i was defending my beloved Fish and there are no Anti dolphins on site , Its preettty sad when u know ur teams are starting 1-3 and patsies are 2-2 which i think if there super bowl bound should be 3-1 or 4-0:) A drink to that

SmokinGunz
10-03-2005, 12:27 AM
They Are Eating Crow, And Making Up Excuses For Their Teams Lose

texasPHINSfan
10-03-2005, 01:23 AM
we all know where they are....

last year we saw more trash talking on here than we had in awhile.... and we all know why. thankfully this appears to have been the end.

its hard to look up and talk smack at the same time ;)

dominizzo
10-03-2005, 01:32 AM
we all know where they are....

last year we saw more trash talking on here than we had in awhile.... and we all know why. thankfully this appears to have been the end.

its hard to look up and talk smack at the same time ;)

Its pathetic from their part!! They really thought Loserman was the reeel deeel

MiamiDolphins34
10-03-2005, 03:15 AM
I remember during off season that Jills and PAtsie and Gagng green fans were putting us down and saying we are no good, On the other hand i Haven't seeen them at all . Where do u think there hiding, that is y i hate people that talk 4 notin. I also got banned for a few days cuz i was defending my beloved Fish and there are no Anti dolphins on site , Its preettty sad when u know ur teams are starting 1-3 and patsies are 2-2 which i think if there super bowl bound should be 3-1 or 4-0:) A drink to that

If we lose to the bills we will see them back on here. :lol:

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Right here you cheap, chest thumping, piles of $hit.

Jesus ladies its week 4, calm down.

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 07:18 AM
Right here you cheap, chest thumping, piles of $hit.

Jesus ladies its week 4, calm down. You still have your December choke to look forward to.

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 07:21 AM
I haven't gone anywhere, there is alot of season left and you are only 2-1. yes we suck right now thanks to injuries but I still think we aren;'t done yet and I still think you guys are playing over your heads at home. Let's see you win some games outside of Miami in the Sept heat.

PressCoverage
10-03-2005, 08:20 AM
I haven't gone anywhere, there is alot of season left and you are only 2-1. yes we suck right now thanks to injuries but I still think we aren;'t done yet and I still think you guys are playing over your heads at home. Let's see you win some games outside of Miami in the Sept heat.

of course, it's just injuries that explain your overrated team, huh?

seemed awfully healthy week 1... needed some help from the Zebras to beat Miami week 2, and you weren't looking very good week 3 even before your QBs got hurt... facts are, you guys were never that good at all... and it was JETS fans that were beating their chests all summer... and quite a few bills morons as well...

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 08:24 AM
of course, it's just injuries that explain your overrated team, huh?

seemed awfully healthy week 1... needed some help from the Zebras to beat Miami week 2, and you weren't looking very good week 3 even before your QBs got hurt... facts are, you guys were never that good at all... and it was JETS fans that were beating their chests all summer... and quite a few bills morons as well...

needed some help from the Zebras to beat Miami? :spit: yeah I guess taking away a TD from us really helped us win :lol:

When you lose yuor top 2 QBs it generally has an effect on a team. If Chad is healthy we are probably 3-1 at this point inastead of 1-3 but he's not and our season is fading faster than miami in December BUT we are not done yet. the division doesn't look too good so that can keep us in it, I am interested to see what Miami does outside of the Sept Miami heat.

timbalu
10-03-2005, 08:25 AM

Are we whining and making excuses about the heat in Miami and the New Yew-wuk's injuries ? All teams have to deal with injuries, and the Dolphins have played in the snow...It's what's called "home field advantage" and New Yew-wuk will have to deal with it on December 18th ! And, by the way, I do agree with you: Yes, you suck ! :evil:

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 08:29 AM
Are we whining and making excuses about the heat in Miami and the New Yew-wuk's injuries ? All teams have to deal with injuries, and the Dolphins have played in the snow...It's what's called "home field advantage" and New Yew-wuk will have to deal with it on December 18th ! And, by the way, I do agree with you: Yes, you suck ! :evil:

I'm not complaining, I'm just curious to see if we see the same old fast start at home followd by the fast fade. You still have the same core of chokers on that team so don't get too giddy yet.

PressCoverage
10-03-2005, 08:37 AM
needed some help from the Zebras to beat Miami? :spit: yeah I guess taking away a TD from us really helped us win :lol:

When you lose yuor top 2 QBs it generally has an effect on a team. If Chad is healthy we are probably 3-1 at this point inastead of 1-3 but he's not and our season is fading faster than miami in December BUT we are not done yet. the division doesn't look too good so that can keep us in it, I am interested to see what Miami does outside of the Sept Miami heat.

dear denial:

would you please give up your crusade about the Chrebet play in week 2? the defensive back's forearm touched your fairy receiver before the ball edged the goalline... try to accept that as a possibility, or are you completely pathological with yourself?

i realize losing your two average QBs has an affect, but the Jets weren't very good BEFORE they got hurt last week... certainly not nearly as good as you Jet fans were promising... the alarm is going off, time to answer it...

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 08:45 AM
dear denial:

would you please give up your crusade about the Chrebet play in week 2? the defensive back's forearm touched your fairy receiver before the ball edged the goalline... try to accept that as a possibility, or are you completely pathological with yourself?

i realize losing your two average QBs has an affect, but the Jets weren't very good BEFORE they got hurt last week... certainly not nearly as good as you Jet fans were promising... the alarm is going off, time to answer it...

The defensive touched him AFTER he crossed the plain of the goal line. Now please explain to me how the refs helped the Jets win?

PressCoverage
10-03-2005, 08:49 AM
The defensive touched him AFTER he crossed the plain of the goal line. Now please explain to me how the refs helped the Jets win?

no... as much as you'd like to make that be fact by repeating it 1,000 times over, it remains untrue... when he was touched, he was NOT over the goalline... it was bang-bang, just like the phantom pass interence call you swear was legit... but of course, you see both milisecond close plays in the jets' favor... cause that's just the way you are... unobjective...

cnc66
10-03-2005, 08:52 AM
I'm not complaining, I'm just curious to see if we see the same old fast start at home followd by the fast fade. You still have the same core of chokers on that team so don't get too giddy yet.

lordy, life would be better if we had beat you guys. :(
That fade is our greatest enemy, when everyone else is getting better our wheels start falling off. I believe it is this event that Saban is really talking about when he discusses a new identity of relentlessnes. If we cannot overcome it we will be doomed to more 11-5, back into the playoffs because someone loses, not because win, and get soundly romped in the first round. This is no part of Coach Sabans plan in my opinion and a good way to demonstrate that is to actually take advantage of our division foes by coming out of a GREAT bye week with a resounding victory against a division rival who swept us last year.

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 08:56 AM
no... as much as you'd like to make that be fact by repeating it 1,000 times over, it remains untrue... when he was touched, he was NOT over the goalline... it was bang-bang, just like the phantom pass interence call you swear was legit... but of course, you see both milisecond close plays in the jets' favor... cause that's just the way you are... unobjective...

I have the DVd and have reviewed it plenty, it is quite clear he has crossed the plain before he is touched but you cannot accept that. Either way we beat you WITHOUT that blown call.

PressCoverage
10-03-2005, 08:59 AM
from what angle? exactly down the line? cause that's the view the refs see on replay... here's a newsflash, Kotite: the view you see on TV are not necessarily the view the refs see on replay...

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 09:08 AM
from what angle? exactly down the line? cause that's the view the refs see on replay... here's a newsflash, Kotite: the view you see on TV are not necessarily the view the refs see on replay...

It's quite clear to any non-dolphin homer or anti-Jet fan that he crossed the GL. The ball only has to touch the line, not cross it and again we still beat you w/o the benefit of that blown call.

jribs
10-03-2005, 09:30 AM
It's quite clear to any non-dolphin homer or anti-Jet fan that he crossed the GL. The ball only has to touch the line, not cross it and again we still beat you w/o the benefit of that blown call.
Leave Junc alone. That is the only thing he has to hang on to for the rest of the season. Stick a fork in them...

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Leave Junc alone. That is the only thing he has to hang on to for the rest of the season. Stick a fork in them...

We'll see.

Phinz420
10-03-2005, 09:50 AM
NYJunc sticks around here because hes tired of the threads about next year's draft on Ganggreen :D

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 09:59 AM

i will join you on that drink:drinkers:

im gonna say their in the cellar just like they said we would be:lol:

nyjunc
10-03-2005, 10:02 AM
NYJunc sticks around here because hes tired of the threads about next year's draft on Ganggreen :D

:lol: When we lose an exhibition game the discussions turn to next year's draft so obviously things are rougha round there now.

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 10:06 AM
i will join you on that drink:drinkers:

im gonna say their in the cellar just like they said we would be:lol:

Actually, Phonetically Impaired, save some of that brew for Sunday. You'll need it to drown your sorrows after your team limps out of the Ralph with it's tail 'twixt its flippers and a sore arse from the butt whippin' it's gonna take. :lol:

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 10:20 AM
lordy, life would be better if we had beat you guys. :(
That fade is our greatest enemy, when everyone else is getting better our wheels start falling off. I believe it is this event that Saban is really talking about when he discusses a new identity of relentlessnes. If we cannot overcome it we will be doomed to more 11-5, back into the playoffs because someone loses, not because win, and get soundly romped in the first round. This is no part of Coach Sabans plan in my opinion and a good way to demonstrate that is to actually take advantage of our division foes by coming out of a GREAT bye week with a resounding victory against a division rival who swept us last year.

The AFC East will tighten up as the Bills take out their frustrations on the Fishies who will have to brave Ralph Wilson Stadium... :lol:

If the Patsies lose and the Jests win next week, the division would be Miami at 2-2, and the Patsies, Jests, and Bills all at 2-3. The Patsies and Jests have major injury problems. The Bills have a virtual rookie QB and some significant injuries while the Fishies haven't been bitten by the injury bug (just the suspension bug left over from last season), but questionable talent at a lot of positions. :shakeno:

Sadly, the AFC East looks to have gone from first to worst as a division in just four games ... Like 2002, 9-7 may take the division this year ... and yes, it will most likely be the team that's improving at the end of the season that goes to the playoffs. :cry:

BleedinGreenNC
10-03-2005, 10:36 AM
NYJunc sticks around here because hes tired of the threads about next year's draft on Ganggreen :DIm still here, but it is hard to talk smack when your team sucks!!

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Actually, Phonetically Impaired, save some of that brew for Sunday. You'll need it to drown your sorrows after your team limps out of the Ralph with it's tail 'twixt its flippers and a sore arse from the butt whippin' it's gonna take. :lol:

YOU ARE QUITE THE DREAMER, ARENT YOU!:shakeno:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 10:40 AM
Im still here, but it is hard to talk smack when your team sucks!! :cry:

LETS GO VINNY LETS GO
LETS GO VINNY LETS GO:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
10-03-2005, 11:04 AM
LETS GO VINNY LETS GO
LETS GO VINNY LETS GO:lol:Ouch!!! Be gentle!

wazzy
10-03-2005, 11:15 AM
Alright lets get some things clear the Jets beat us so we need to live with that but were still in first temporarly and honestly I don't really want to hear the injury excuses from the Jets fans that were calling the Dolphins $hit after we had an injury plagued season.

WharfRat
10-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Im still here, but it is hard to talk smack when your team sucks!!

too bad the Bills fans haven't learned that yet....:tongue:

bigbry
10-03-2005, 11:52 AM

Whats to learn? We demolish the DullFelons this weekend.

BillsBest

muscle979
10-04-2005, 07:08 AM

Taking away a TD? The refs enforced a rule. Yeah the jets really deserved a TD where Curtis Martin was stuffed at the goalline and "fumbled" it into the hands of his teammate. They have that rule for a reason.

nyjunc
10-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Taking away a TD? The refs enforced a rule. Yeah the jets really deserved a TD where Curtis Martin was stuffed at the goalline and "fumbled" it into the hands of his teammate. They have that rule for a reason.

I'm not talking about that play, the call on the Curtis fumble was the correct call. I was referring to the Chrebet play where the ball crossed the plain and they said he was down at the 1.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Ouch!!! Be gentle!

damnit man you got the bucs this week. your in serious trouble.

GOOD LUCK:D

nyjunc
10-04-2005, 11:02 AM
damnit man you got the bucs this week. your in serious trouble.

GOOD LUCK:D

yeah b/c the Bucs are great after beating a bad Viking team, a struggling Bills team, a bad packer team and stealing a W over a mediocre Lions team(Det won but a blown call gave it to TB). We should be trembling :shakeno:

finsrclowns
10-04-2005, 11:40 AM

Only if we lose Sunday. :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-04-2005, 12:12 PM

somehow i dont think you will learn anything after the loss. but time will tell,clown:goof:

Marino1983
10-04-2005, 03:39 PM
And YOU and the rest of YOUR 4 CHOKE-cheerleader-wannabe club will be lurkers like the pu$$yfied whores that YOU all are!!
:wave:

Marino1983