PDA

View Full Version : WHY does this always happen now?!?!?!?!?

Agent51
10-03-2005, 03:18 AM
OK, WTF man, I was PISSED at the SS mode in madden for turning my WHITE RFTH player black when i imported him, but got over it pretty quick cuz I was never really gonna play it anyway, plus I had my guy created in dynasty mode too to draft him into madden franchise mode, which is were I spend all my time. Well, it is FINALLY time to draft him, and I do, and, what the hell happens? AGAIN he is changed to black? WHAT THE F EA? EVERY other year there has never been a problem with my guy changing skin tones when importing, now suddenly this year there is a problem in TWO different game modes. And JUST with my guy, everyone else is fine, even other friends I created in NCAA are fine, its JUST my guy, what gives? Is the idea of a WHITE HB in the NFL so far fetched that you auto-change every potential one to black? I hate you EA, I have been a loyal fan of madden since Madden 94 on Sega Genisis and THIS is how you repay me? By no making it so I can't even properly import myself anymore, when EVERY OTHER YEAR has been fine?

Agent51
10-03-2005, 03:20 AM
P.S.
Of course I can edit everything about him EXCEPT the skin tone, GRRRRRRRRRRRR

mor911
10-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Do you have a problem with black folks???

j/k :lol:

Agent51
10-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Do you have a problem with black folks???

j/k :lol:

Not at all, but I have a problem when I'm try8ing to follow he career of myself, when I am WHITE, and it MAKES me be black in Madden, which totally ruins the idea of following my guy, since it isn;t even me anymore

*EDIT* didn't see the "JK" thing at first, haha