PDA

View Full Version : (Crickets Chirping) Hello????

CalDolFan1014
10-03-2005, 04:49 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm....still no Bills or Jets fans yet. :confused: :lol: :roflmao:

dol_fan_81
10-03-2005, 04:59 AM
dont expect them too soon either

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 07:16 AM

You two newbs don't know your a$$holes from holes in the ground.

:nono:

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 07:16 AM
dont expect them too soon either

Moron.

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 09:59 AM

Hey, fool, it's not even 5 am on the East Coast!!!

Does your Mom know you're playing on the computer so late at night? When she calls you to get up for school in the morning, what are you going to do? Pretend you're sick? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 10:05 AM

damn dude just because we havent been here as long as you doesnt mean we are a bunch of morons. in , fact i would say your the moron coming to the dolphins forum since 2002. shouldnt you be in the BZ. oh thats right no one is ever their!:lol:

heres harmonkoz on sunday around 4pm:cry:

dol_fan_81
10-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Moron.

truth hurts

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 10:09 AM
damn dude just because we havent been here as long as you doesnt mean we are a bunch of morons. in , fact i would say your the moron coming to the dolphins forum since 2002. shouldnt you be in the BZ. oh thats right no one is ever their!:lol:

heres harmonkoz on sunday around 4pm:cry:

I will go slow for you.

I was not pointing out that you are a moron because you are a newb.

I was pointing out that you are a moron for that ludicrous statement you made in your post.

However, with your reply--you have removed all doubt from my mind.... You are indeed a f'ing moron.

CalDolFan1014
10-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Hey, fool, it's not even 5 am on the East Coast!!!

Does your Mom know you're playing on the computer so late at night? When she calls you to get up for school in the morning, what are you going to do? Pretend you're sick? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:roflmao: Man you terds are the most ignorant fans I've ever known! You come here and talk, yet when your stupid little Jills lose you're no where to be found until the next day!!! What happened??? It's gonna be nice to shut ya up when we run you into the ground next week!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

CalDolFan1014
10-03-2005, 02:39 PM

WTF does being a "newbie" have anything to do with it???? Oooooohh so cuz you've been around since 2002 does that make you "special"!??? Maybe you are. :rofl3: GET OVER IT ALREADY!! YOUR BILLS SUCK!!! And speaking of A$$holes, get your head out of yours and go back to that little hole you call Billszone!

FinMadness
10-03-2005, 02:43 PM
And speaking of A$$holes, get your head out of yours and go back to that little hole you call Billszone!

http://images.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/1767help.gif

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 03:23 PM
:roflmao: Man you terds are the most ignorant fans I've ever known! You come here and talk, yet when your stupid little Jills lose you're no where to be found until the next day!!! What happened??? It's gonna be nice to shut ya up when we run you into the ground next week!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

I have been here after all three of the Bills losses this season ... the question is, sweetpea, will YOU be here after the Carp get fricassed on Sunday in the Ralph??? I have my doubts.

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
I have been here after all three of the Bills losses this season ... the question is, sweetpea, will YOU be here after the Carp get fricassed on Sunday in the Ralph??? I have my doubts.

I must give you credit you wannabee indian, you & harmony have consistantly been here like nothing has changed, you two are resiliant beeeatches .... my other beeatches on the other hand, I am rather dissapointed in.:lol:

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 03:29 PM
I must give you credit you wannabee indian, you & harmony have consistantly been here like nothing has changed, you two are resiliant beeeatches .... my other beeatches on the other hand, I am rather dissapointed in.:lol:

First off, Finsy, we're smart enough to talk smack without getting banned.

Secondly, ... well, f@#!, the Bills turn it around next week, so there doesn't need to be a secondly ... :rofl3:

Carp die Sunday ... :lol:

kud
10-03-2005, 03:30 PM
I will go slow for you.

I was not pointing out that you are a moron because you are a newb.

I was pointing out that you are a moron for that ludicrous statement you made in your post.

However, with your reply--you have removed all doubt from my mind.... You are indeed a f'ing moron.

Tough choice these days huh homokoz? Finheaven, where dolfans trash your team, or Billszone where Jills fans trash their own team. :rofl3:

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
First off, Finsy, we're smart enough to talk smack without getting banned.

Secondly, ... well, f@#!, the Bills turn it around next week, so there doesn't need to be a secondly ... :rofl3:

Carp die Sunday ... :lol:

Either that or you smack is so weak, the mods keep you around for our entertainment :lol: ....... who got banned????

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Tough choice these days huh homokoz? Finheaven, where dolfans trash your team, or Billszone where Jills fans trash their own team. :rofl3:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 03:37 PM

Don't act so superior, Kud (isn't kud what cows regurgitate and rechew?). Come Sunday evening, the whimpers of anguish from dying carp fans will be heard loud and long on this MB -- and turn into pure rage come Monday am!!!! :rofl3:

Weren't you-all wanting to hang Ronnie by his toes and roast his brains or some such fun thing after the Jests dashed your 16-0 fantasy??? :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Don't act so superior, Kud (isn't kud what cows regurgitate and rechew?). Come Sunday evening, the whimpers of anguish from dying carp fans will be heard loud and long on this MB -- and turn into pure rage come Monday am!!!! :rofl3:

Weren't you-all wanting to hang Ronnie by his toes and roast his brains or some such fun thing after the Jests dashed your 16-0 fantasy??? :lol:

only idiots or morons in your case, wanted to get rid of ronnie not the majority of fans that follow football. but if i was a bills fan i would want a new QB:lol: magayhehe had more yards than loserman:rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :billsbite :nana:

harmonkoz
10-03-2005, 03:58 PM

It has always been that way... Bills fans are almost cannibalistic.

kud
10-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Don't act so superior, Kud (isn't kud what cows regurgitate and rechew?). Come Sunday evening, the whimpers of anguish from dying carp fans will be heard loud and long on this MB -- and turn into pure rage come Monday am!!!

Sunday evening.. whimpers of anguish? We're not talking about the anal abuse you receive from your male dominatrix missy. We're talking about how the Dolphins are gonna go through the Jills Oline like a knife through butter. I guess after the game you can look forward to Holcomb starting the following week, because Loserman will need to be peeled off the turf.

Marino1983
10-03-2005, 04:37 PM
YOU lying sack of regurgitated goat-sh!t there isn't ONE post from YOU in this forum after the Saint LOSS ,, deep throat queen!!!!
And everytime YOU make a prediction YOU show how much of an idiotic pole-smoker YOU really are popZIT!!!
YOUR 4 CHOKES don't even qualify as a semi-pro football team.. Hell the Europe league could and WOULD shut their sh!t sniffing @$$es out!
So glad YOU came out of hiding suzy... But YOU better not lose that closet or sewer main or where ever it was that YOU find security,,, the wildebeest burgers will be grilling away in the :barf: ralph, Sunday at 1:00 pm...
F***ing little p*u$$y!
:www:

Marino1983