PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans on WGR550 hilarious

finnyboy002
10-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Living in Toronto I can listen to all the Bills talk on their Flagship station WGR550. It's very comical! So many devastated Bills fans ready to throw their coach, co-ordinators, Losman, owner, GM, all into the flaming pit that is un-employment.

One guy called in this morning and ranted that if Kelly Holcomb was the starting QB, they'd be 4-0 :lol:

touborg
10-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Over on BillsZone the sky is most certainly falling, I can tell you that.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-03-2005, 12:15 PM
well i sure hope some of you are taking note (on what not to do) !

JAcK o D1AmonDs
10-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Wow with Holcomb at best they'd be 2-2, but still thats some harsh stuff considering they loved Losman and Mularky last season

poornate
10-03-2005, 12:19 PM
I've never seen over reactions on this board. By the way, did you see Caddy Williams performance yeaterday? I'd say he is a bust.... :jk:

Mfinsrule
10-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Bills Zone is absolutely hilarious right now. :rofl3: Got guys on there saying cut Losman, and Moulds. Donahoe has to go as well as Mularkey.

Kinda nice to see that Fins fans are not the only ones that see the sky falling after every loss.

The outcome of yesterdays games made me almost as happy as the dolphins winning. Almost. :evil:

N-A
10-03-2005, 12:24 PM
The Bills should have won yesterday and it wasn't Losman or Holcomb that blew it. Their defense flat out sucked on third down.

tat2freak92
10-03-2005, 12:25 PM
c. williams left with an injury,i would hardly call him a bust

NJFinFury2004
10-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Lets face it, these Bills fans that post on here do it for one reason, to start trouble. Justa and this CH thought for sure, the Bills would be this GREAT TEAM and have a chance of winning the divsion. You couldn't even suggest Miami might be as solid as the Bills, or Justa would bash you for it.

Now these Bills fans are getting what they deserve. A nice heaping of CROW as their team is 1.5 games behind the upstart Dolphins after 4 short games of the season. Holocomb is terrible, I never thought him a good QB and didn't even want Miami to pick him up, when we needed a QB bad.

Their RUN D is TERRIBLE and this was before Spikes went down. As I mentioned to Justa, losing Pat Williams would hurt, he said it wouldn't Laughed at me if I remember for comparing Miami's D to the Bills. Who is laughing now?

Now the Bills are stuck with what looks like a BUST at QB. This kids confidence is going to be shot after getting benched in favor of a QB, who was let go by the Cleveland Browns, who needed a QB badly. A QB who couldn't beat out Tim Couch? LOL! I expect us to CRUSH the BILLS this week.

Psst Bills Fans?

Miami 2-1 --> Only 2 cold weather games all year and they will get better and better under Saban and with Ricky's return.

Pats 2-2----> It's over IMO. Too many injuries.

Jets 1-3 --> Is that the worst O I have ever seen? Ravens O even moved the Ball some on Jets D.

Bills 1-3 -> Or is this the worst O I have ever seen? Afterall, the Jets were playing the Ravens, not the Saints!! D O N E !!

And you Bills fans? DESERVE IT! IM LAUGHING!!! Cant wait to hear WFAN, a NY RADIO STATION HERE, TO HEAR THE JETS FANS CRY!!!

GO FINS!!

cnc66
10-03-2005, 12:28 PM
c. williams left with an injury,i would hardly call him a bust

he was making fun of the 3 gagillion threads about Ronnie being a bust...and notice the J/K thingie. Welcome to the boards !

cnc66
10-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Lets face it, these Bills fans that post on here do it for one reason, to start trouble. Justa and this CH thought for sure, the Bills would be this GREAT TEAM and have a chance of winning the divsion. You couldn't even suggest Miami might be as solid as the Bills, or Justa would bash you for it.

Now these Bills fans are getting what they deserve. A nice heaping of CROW as their team is 1.5 games behind the upstart Dolphins after 4 short games of the season. Holocomb is terrible, I never thought him a good QB and didn't even want Miami to pick him up, when we needed a QB bad.

Their RUN D is TERRIBLE and this was before Spikes went down. As I mentioned to Justa, losing Pat Williams would hurt, he said it wouldn't Laughed at me if I remember for comparing Miami's D to the Bills. Who is laughing now?

Now the Bills are stuck with what looks like a BUST at QB. This kids confidence is going to be shot after getting benched in favor of a QB, who was let go by the Cleveland Browns, who needed a QB badly. A QB who couldn't beat out Tim Couch? LOL! I expect us to CRUSH the BILLS this week.

Psst Bills Fans?

Miami 2-1 --> Only 2 cold weather games all year and they will get better and better under Saban and with Ricky's return.

Pats 2-2----> It's over IMO. Too many injuries.

Jets 1-3 --> Is that the worst O I have ever seen? Ravens O even moved the Ball some on Jets D.

Bills 1-3 -> Or is this the worst O I have ever seen? Afterall, the Jets were playing the Ravens, not the Saints!! D O N E !!

And you Bills fans? DESERVE IT! IM LAUGHING!!! Cant wait to hear WFAN, a NY RADIO STATION HERE, TO HEAR THE JETS FANS CRY!!!

GO FINS!!

WOW, I can feel your evil strength rising...you are getting close to the "evil" post. Cast this post carefully...

NJFinFury2004
10-03-2005, 12:43 PM
WOW, I can feel your evil strength rising...you are getting close to the "evil" post. Cast this post carefully...

LOL They deserve it. Just having a conversation with this guy and he acted as if it was absolutely ridiculous to even discuss the possibilities Miami's D was in the same league as the Bills.

Turns out he was right, Miami's is not in the same league as the Bills. LOL!

Predaphin
10-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Living in Toronto I can listen to all the Bills talk on their Flagship station WGR550. It's very comical! So many devastated Bills fans ready to throw their coach, co-ordinators, Losman, owner, GM, all into the flaming pit that is un-employment.

One guy called in this morning and ranted that if Kelly Holcomb was the starting QB, they'd be 4-0 :lol:

4-0 with Holcombe??? that is comical!!!!! LMAO!!!! :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol: