PDA

View Full Version : Justa

NJFinFury2004
10-03-2005, 01:35 PM
I couldn't even discuss the possibility that Miami's D was close to being as good as the Bills. How do you feel now? The Bills pungent stench stinks worse than the Fins did last year. What's for dinner now kid? Buffalo? The Bills stink worse than the back of that Buffalo's a$$hole, after it took a **** in your avatar.

YOU ARE --> W H O R E D !

timbalu
10-03-2005, 01:44 PM
How do you like us now? Psst? Big Mouth? I couldn't even discuss the posibility of Miami's D being as good as the Bills? Why don't you tie that Loserman to that running Buffalo's balls in that dumb pic? DONE!
Kicking JISMSPURTSPICK while she's down is equal in measure to kicking farm animals . They both usually just squeal and sh1t on the floor . Poor SUCKALO !!
If you want a quick response from JIZZ just start talking about large battery powered sex aids, cucumbers, kielbasa, or toilet plunger handles...She'll answer right away !!! :lol:

NJFinFury2004
10-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Kicking JISMSPURTSPICK while she's down is equal in measure to kicking farm animals . They both usually just squeal and sh1t on the floor . Poor SUCKALO !!
If you want a quick response from JIZZ just start talking about large battery powered sex aids, cucumbers, kielbasa, or toilet plunger handles...She'll answer right away !!! :lol:

Justa couldn't discuss football like an adult. The BILLS were so much better than everyone else! LOL! Now he is taking a beating. What a loser!

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Justa couldn't discuss football like an adult. The BILLS were so much better than everyone else! LOL! Now he is taking a beating. What a loser!

Damn Jussa you just gonna take all this ..... you're a even worse beeatch then I had previously thought!!:eek: Instead of calling me dad, I think well haft to downgrade your status to calling me uncle from now on.:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-03-2005, 02:59 PM
We'll see if you show up to eat crow NJpu$$*2004. I've already proven myself on this board to show up when we lose unlike some of the cowards here pretending to be an injun.

Justasportsfan
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Justa couldn't discuss football like an adult. The BILLS were so much better than everyone else! LOL! Now he is taking a beating. What a loser!Yeah, right. In case you missed it, you were the one who was banned for acting like a little girl, ya idiot. You're obviously still pi$$ed about it that you had to call me out :lol:

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 03:21 PM
We'll see if you show up to eat crow NJpu$$*2004. I've already proven myself on this board to show up when we lose unlike some of the cowards here pretending to be an injun.

ahhhhh my little niece is still steaming like a pile of buffalo dung :lol: ........ how's it going Jussa, when you gonna stop being mad ... lighten up!!! Uncle's not mad at you .... where's clown??? I'm gonna need you to go on over to Billzone, & let your sisters know just who the hell there dealing with .... alot of them are fighting the transition of becoming my beeeatches .... & this troubles me, so why don't you get on that ... ok ...:lol:

R_t_Kraken
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Man Buffalo goes through losing seasons like Buffalo women go through a bag of patato chips. :lol:

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 03:27 PM
ahhhhh my little niece is still steaming like a pile of buffalo dung :lol: ........ how's it going Jussa, when you gonna stop being mad ... lighten up!!! Uncle's not mad at you .... where's clown??? I'm gonna need you to go on over to Billzone, & let your sisters know just who the hell there dealing with .... alot of them are fighting the transition of becoming my beeeatches .... & this troubles me, so why don't you get on that ... ok ...:lol:

I understand you'll be takin' a vacation from this board, Finsy, starting Sunday about 4pm EDT (make that 1pm PDT or whatever Res time is :rofl3: ) just like you disappeared after your carp lost to the Jests!!!

FISHFAN57
10-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Man Buffalo goes through losing seasons like Buffalo women go through a bag of patato chips. :lol:
Nice KUD very nice :lol:

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I understand you'll be takin' a vacation from this board, Finsy, starting Sunday about 4pm EDT (make that 1pm PDT or whatever Res time is :rofl3: ) just like you disappeared after your carp lost to the Jests!!!

believe what you may wannabee, funny how not one Jet fan called me out on that, yet you Jillys are all over it like a brett favre blowup doll covered in pig sh!T, I'll be here kinzuee .... yet as I stated in the other thread, I give you credit for being here, it there is any beeatch who hasn't lost their right to be called a stand up beeeatch, its you ... :lol:

Justasportsfan
10-03-2005, 03:48 PM
don't even bother. He'll just hide under timbubu skirt again until he's allowed to come up for air. He's already proven that.

NativeFin
10-03-2005, 04:10 PM
don't even bother. He'll just hide under timbubu skirt again until he's allowed to come up for air. He's already proven that.

you play the part of bitter beeatch so well Jussa ..... come on where's that resiliant spanish female dog I owned so effortlessly during the offseason, how bout a weak attempt at some wit for your favorite uncle NativeFin??? :D

Ozzy
10-03-2005, 06:30 PM

He's one of the Billy's that can take it. Clumpy as well. It's not like I don't enjoy watching the Bills lose, but these two are about the only Bills fans here that don't hide under new names.

I might suggest we go back to last year before we pound our chest. The Bills turnaround started last year against Miami. Both teams were in the tank when they played.

They have Qb problems, and lost one Lb. I wish this game was in Miami now because playing a team with it's back against the wall, at home, is like trying to take a lions last bone out of his own cage.

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 06:44 PM
He's one of the Billy's that can take it. Clumpy as well. It's not like I don't enjoy watching the Bills lose, but these two are about the only Bills fans here that don't hide under new names.

I might suggest we go back to last year before we pound our chest. The Bills turnaround started last year against Miami. Both teams were in the tank when they played.

They have Qb problems, and lost one Lb. I wish this game was in Miami now because playing a team with it's back against the wall, at home, is like trying to take a lions last bone out of his own cage.

A Fish Fan with sense enough to be wary!!! Like so many Bills fans thought that Losman was going to step in and play like a Pro Bowler, so many of the Fish Fans on this MB think their team is going to waltz to the division win ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl3:

Ozzy
10-03-2005, 06:55 PM
A Fish Fan with sense enough to be wary!!! Like so many Bills fans thought that Losman was going to step in and play like a Pro Bowler, so many of the Fish Fans on this MB think their team is going to waltz to the division win ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl3:

Sure I'm wary. Five years with Wanny can do that to a fan. But there is one change this year. I think Miami is actually a lot better than last year, and at least they will have teams, and fans wary ........... for once.

NJFINSFAN1
10-03-2005, 07:08 PM

Well said Ozzy!

WharfRat
10-03-2005, 08:16 PM

Good post Ozzy....

One can never...ever...ever "discount" a division rival. Especially in the AFCE.

I personally think the Fins should win... however, I'll reserve any smack talk until the final whistle blows.

Also... Justa, Clump and CH are among the more reasonable/knowledgable Bills fans here.

I'd say Harm also... but he doesn't deserve the recognition. :tongue:

NJFinFury2004
10-04-2005, 04:08 AM
Sure I'm wary. Five years with Wanny can do that to a fan. But there is one change this year. I think Miami is actually a lot better than last year, and at least they will have teams, and fans wary ........... for once.

Ozzy what made this reasonable good Football Fan melt down was me saying that I think our defense is close to that of the Bills. That is exactly what I said and he acted as if I said Miami's offense is better than the Sandiego Chargers of the early 80's with Fouts and company.

Like there was no way I could make such a comment. He is a HOMER and his running Buffalo took a CRAP on his bed room floor. He has to eat the Giant A$$ Nuggets from that beasts hairy Sphincter now. He was the one who ran his mouth and was completely unreasonable to talk with.

Now he has to power wash the GREAT BIG TURD off his face. Simple.

NJFinFury2004
10-04-2005, 04:17 AM
Good post Ozzy....

One can never...ever...ever "discount" a division rival. Especially in the AFCE.

I personally think the Fins should win... however, I'll reserve any smack talk until the final whistle blows.

Also... Justa, Clump and CH are among the more reasonable/knowledgable Bills fans here.

I'd say Harm also... but he doesn't deserve the recognition. :tongue:

I would never discount a divsion rival and that isnt the point anyway. He made it sound like it was RIDICULOUS that I said our D is comparable to that of the Bills. He threw stats on the board from last year on how we couldn't stop the run and how they were ranked 1 in the NFL. Win or Lose, he is forced to stick his face between the hairy a$$ cheeks of that sweaty beast and yodel he is WHORED.

The Bills are ranked 32 in the NFL vs the RUN! Losing Pat Williams hurt and now they don't have Spikes either. If they beat us? It will simply be because it is a divsion rival, a desperate one.

He still looks like a Buffalo's A$$. :rofl3: :rofl3:

timbalu
10-04-2005, 06:39 AM

You could add: like JISMSPURTSPICK goes through batteries. JIZZ, are you prepared to eat crow or hide on Monday ? :D

Justasportsfan
10-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Ozzy what made this reasonable good Football Fan melt down was me saying that I think our defense is close to that of the Bills. That is exactly what I said and he acted as if I said Miami's offense is better than the Sandiego Chargers of the early 80's with Fouts and company.

Like there was no way I could make such a comment. He is a HOMER and his running Buffalo took a CRAP on his bed room floor. He has to eat the Giant A$$ Nuggets from that beasts hairy Sphincter now. He was the one who ran his mouth and was completely unreasonable to talk with.

Now he has to power wash the GREAT BIG TURD off his face. Simple.melt down? Once again, you were the one banned. You're that stupid that you couldn't realize you wiping your tears w/ your orange and teal thongs.

Ozzy
10-05-2005, 12:00 AM

Now he has to power wash the GREAT BIG TURD off his face. Simple.

Oh I never said don't have a smack down with him, or anyone else. I was justasaying, he's been around long enough to know he won't hide under a rock.

All Billy fans are used to losing. They're good one year the terrible the next. Just remember though, that they sucked the first 5 games last year too, then made a run at the playoffs only to fall, well I guess wide right fits. :evil:

Justasportsfan
10-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Ozzy, tell him to call 1-800-crybaby. He's still crying for getting himself banned. :cry: A 39 yr. old crybaby. What an idiot.