PDA

View Full Version : Fiedler looked ridiculous

nydolfan1313
10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Did anybody see Fiedler on the sidelines of the Jet game Yesturday. He had the most ridiculous cast on.

BennyVW
10-03-2005, 03:38 PM
omg... i ALMOST FORGOT THAT!!! That was the weirdest looking brace i have ever seen! looked like he got an arm transplant from steven hawking.

Phin-o-rama
10-03-2005, 03:54 PM
i missed it...i wish someone could post a pic i need a good chuckle :D

miamirw
10-03-2005, 03:56 PM
That was funny.

It looked like he was frozen in an "i'm just leanin' against this ledge here" pose. Sorry to laugh but it really was entertaining.

TrueDolFan
10-03-2005, 03:59 PM
You guys have sunk to a new low. Ridiculing a guy for wearing a cast. I mean, jesus christ, can't you give a guy a break? It's not like he WANTS to be injured. You people are terrible, man.

Emskirch
10-03-2005, 04:01 PM
You guys have sunk to a new low. Ridiculing a guy for wearing a cast. I mean, jesus christ, can't you give a guy a break? It's not like he WANTS to be injured. You people are terrible, man.

They won't change.... believe me, save yourself the pain of posting, and just move on to a thread that doesn't tick you off.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Did anybody see Fiedler on the sidelines of the Jet game Yesturday. He had the most ridiculous cast on.

that was a joystick to send plays to brooks:lol:

miamirw
10-03-2005, 04:05 PM

That's why I prefaced it with an apology. I actually like Fiedler and hope he does well the rest of his career. He will fit in nicely in New York.

I was only reacting to the image. It really was funny. Nothing to do with Fiedler, just his position.

Hope that clears things up.

This isn't the image that was funny. There was another shot on TV that showed Jay talking to Testaverde. That was the one.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/photo?slug=baf11610030050.jets_ravens_baf116&prov=ap

Phin-o-rama
10-03-2005, 04:12 PM
lol

i wasn't laughing at his injury, i just heard so much about how interesting his arm support cast thing was.....just wanted to see it.

DolfanDaveInATX
10-03-2005, 04:41 PM
It looked like one of those rocket backpacks from the early James Bond movies.

He is lucky the NFL takes charter flights. No way he could have cleared a TSA checkpoint with that thing on.