10-03-2005, 03:42 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77700

Haaaa I love it

HULKFish
10-03-2005, 03:43 PM
lets all go and get a user ID...!!!

BALLS DEEP
10-03-2005, 03:45 PM
P@ssy board! They have made it so no one can register. I'll bet it's to keep us out of there.

HULKFish
10-03-2005, 03:47 PM
They aren't accepting any new registrations right now???

ch19079
10-03-2005, 03:48 PM
its not a bad message board, but those are some supid posters, (the ones who want Moulds cut/traded/benched).

FOOLS is say... they are FOOLS!!!

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Laugh now, Carpboys. The Bills will get well come Sunday!!!! :rofl3:

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Carp die Sunday!! :D

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Laugh now, Carpboys. The Bills will get well come Sunday!!!! :rofl3:

and how the phuc are they gonna do that pretell?

they will get what they well deserve! an a_s whoppin just like you when you show your face next week biotch!:fire:

WharfRat
10-03-2005, 03:58 PM
The Bills will get well come Sunday!!!! :rofl3:

It's good you see the humor in that statement too... we're all laughing as well :lol:

Kinzua

they will get what they well deserve! an a_s whoppin just like you when you show your face next week biotch!:fire:

Only in your dreams, Phonetically Challenged. :rofl3:

BTW, it's "they gonna do that, pray tell?" It's a phrase, not a word, short for "pray, do tell us"?

Sheesh. Phonetically challenged and English impaired!!! :D

Carp die Sunday.

PHINPHOURLIFE
http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77700

Haaaa I love it

that was ph_cing hilarious.

:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :sidelol: :roflmao: :rofl4: :baghead: bills fan in finheaven on 10/10

MoFinz

Our D always Skull freaks new QB's....Brady, Rothelberger.......Losmans head is gonna explode just like that scene from Scanners when he sees what we have in store for him. :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Only in your dreams, Phonetically Challenged. :rofl3:

will see whos dreaming. just admitted your scared. all that $#!t you were talking before the season, and now look at you! only in your dreams,duh!:dunce:

Marino1983
10-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Laugh now, Carpboys. The Bills will get well come Sunday!!!!
:roflmao:
Even when YOUR goats are on the brink of a sh!tty season, YOUR one celled mullet can only come up with something like the above...
:lol2:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Only in your dreams, Phonetically Challenged.
This coming from a pro deep throat artist that uses the word "fishy" like she was on the job...
Get back to YOUR street corner fellatio princess!
:goof:

Marino1983

Kinzua
10-03-2005, 06:34 PM
will see whos dreaming. just admitted your scared. all that $#!t you were talking before the season, and now look at you! only in your dreams,duh!:dunce:

What manure was I talking about before the season? I thought the Bills might go 9-7 or possibly 10-6 without injuries to key players. Well, losing Spikes is key injury #1. They've also haven't had RT Mike Williams for 2+ games. They're unlikely to go 10-6, but 9-7 isn't out of the question. They did it last year -- and don't count Losman out. Eli Manning stunk up the league like dead carp sitting out in the sun for a couple of days, and then he started putting things together and was half way decent by season's end.

Ferret's not going to take your team very far, although further than your boy AJ. :rofl3:

Dolfan984
10-03-2005, 06:46 PM
What manure was I talking about before the season? I thought the Bills might go 9-7 or possibly 10-6 without injuries to key players. Well, losing Spikes is key injury #1. They've also haven't had RT Mike Williams for 2+ games. They're unlikely to go 10-6, but 9-7 isn't out of the question. They did it last year -- and don't count Losman out. Eli Manning stunk up the league like dead carp sitting out in the sun for a couple of days, and then he started putting things together and was half way decent by season's end.

Ferret's not going to take your team very far, although further than your boy AJ. :rofl3:

Uh, you do know Eli was the #1 overall and Losman was in the bottom half of the first right? There's a difference between the 1st and 4th Quarterback taken.

wazzy
10-03-2005, 06:51 PM

Your posts are pretty pathetic the way you try and talk down to our QB right now even though Losman has shown no signs of improvement at all in the last few weeks. The only thing he improved was his bench status he comes closer and closer to that every game just ask Holcome who will start in about 2 or 3 weeks.

timbalu
10-05-2005, 08:56 PM

ZOO-SLUT, you're an absolute riot !! Imagine: comparing Eli Manning to Liceman !
You're one funny little heiffer !! 10-6 or 9-7 for SUCKALO ? You're crackin' me up !! I think what you will probably see will be a re-play of the game played on 10-4-92 when Miami played at SUCKALO when you had Levy, Kelly,Reed, Thomas, Bennet, Smith=your best team ever..Kelly picked off three times and the final score was Miami 37 SUCKALO 10..Levy was so frustrated he slammed his headset to the ground !! I loved it, and I'm going to love it again, this Sunday ! :lol: