PDA

View Full Version : 100 Wins!!!! ...and ranked in the top 100!!!

Predaphin
10-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Well, I finally broke 100 Wins on Madden 06....and I'm now ranked in the top 100 overall!!! (in the 90's to be exact)....

I am now, one of the top 100 Madden players in the WORLD!!!!

http://www.easports.com/madden06/leaderboards.jsp

:cooldude: :cpatch: :domodance :mdfin: :drinker: :dance:

mor911
10-03-2005, 08:12 PM
good stuff! now all these guys you beat can't be too mad... They lost to one of the best in the world.

Fudge 101
10-03-2005, 08:24 PM
good stuff! now all these guys you beat can't be too mad... They lost to one of the best in the world.

So i beat one of the TOP 100 :eek: :shakeno: never again will i win...you must have something new in your system.

MillerTime
10-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Wow, nice job!

Im getting there! (http://www.easports.com/madden06/scouting_zone.jsp?player=firemularkey&platform=ps2):D

Fudge 101
10-03-2005, 09:24 PM
heh, im a little far away but with a 21-4 record i should catch up quick...lol

http://www.easports.com/madden06/scouting_zone.jsp?player=dolfan954&platform=ps2

miamikid92
10-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Well, I finally broke 100 Wins on Madden 06....and I'm now ranked in the top 100 overall!!! (in the 90's to be exact)....

I am now, one of the top 100 Madden players in the WORLD!!!!

http://www.easports.com/madden06/leaderboards.jsp

:cooldude: :cpatch: :domodance :mdfin: :drinker: :dance:

no wonder you always beat me :tongue:

JERSEYFINFAN23
10-03-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm 4-5 !!!

Prime Time
10-03-2005, 11:08 PM
:rolleyes: Preda...come on man. You are a good player and I am not trying to rain on your parade, but that is a wack ranking. You do a lot of things that would not be permitted in a league. Bringing lineman back to block on punts, using pass plays in which you know the AI will 9 out of 10 times mess up. Come on man, when FML starts up I am sure you will be an elite player but with rules in place...I am sure you won't be on TOP of everything..but I could be wrong.

Fudge 101
10-03-2005, 11:15 PM
:rolleyes: Preda...come on man. You are a good player and I am not trying to rain on your parade, but that is a wack ranking. You do a lot of things that would not be permitted in a league. Bringing lineman back to block on punts, using pass plays in which you know the AI will 9 out of 10 times mess up. Come on man, when FML starts up I am sure you will be an elite player but with rules in place...I am sure you won't be on TOP of everything..but I could be wrong.

I dont see anything wrong with him bringing his men back to block his punt guy. Some pass plays worked for him in the beginning but are easy to defend against later. I think he plays fair just straight up hard nose run the ball offense that works. We will see, but i think he plays fair and its always a good game, unlike KGunBills **cough**

wazzy
10-03-2005, 11:21 PM
I dont see anything wrong with him bringing his men back to block his punt guy. Some pass plays worked for him in the beginning but are easy to defend against later. I think he plays fair just straight up hard nose run the ball offense that works. We will see, but i think he plays fair and its always a good game, unlike KGunBills **cough**

What does KGunBills do? and I might be getting the adapter in like a month or something so I might be playing online soon.

MillerTime
10-03-2005, 11:24 PM
What does KGunBills do? and I might be getting the adapter in like a month or something so I might be playing online soon.
LOL

Nothing, he's just mad because I beat him.

I've never had anyone complain about the way I play, except this guy, who is still doing it like 2 weeks after I played him

:sleep:

PhinsPhan
10-03-2005, 11:27 PM
I wish I could play that many games.

right now I just lost after not playing in 2 weeks and I am now 24-13. 22-7 with the Phins.

Fudge 101
10-03-2005, 11:34 PM
LOL

Nothing, he's just mad because I beat him.

I've never had anyone complain about the way I play, except this guy, who is still doing it like 2 weeks after I played him

:sleep:

im just messing with ya now KGun...LOL

Buddwalk
10-03-2005, 11:52 PM
*cough* no life *cough* :lol:

Nah j/k man but really come on 100 wins thats like maddens your life

WVECOMMISH1
10-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Pred I tried aiming u today concerning your application but no answer, not sure what happened. Anyhow it would be intersting to see how you would fare in a league with rules and we have a lot to diminish the abuse of AI. Always guys skeeming to find an edge with the AI. Anyhow let me know. You would have to work your way up through minor league to get to majors but if your as active as u say then it shouldnt be a problem. Anyhow you might struggle with the no switch rule as most guys do at first. try playing a game like that before joining up, then u can decide if you can do it or not. WEV2 regular season ends this coming friday and WVE1 regular season ends tommorrow night. WVE2 is entering it's 6th season while WVE1 is headed towards it's 18th!

Jt0323
10-04-2005, 01:01 AM
congrats

Prime Time
10-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Preda use to be a lot cheaper back in his days. Now he has cut down on it, but still he does plays where the AI will always get beat. And whats wrong with bringing players back on Punts? A lot. Do you see that in the NFL? Preda is a good player but not as good as his ranking says. He deserves to be ranked...no questions about it, but I do know a few people who say he "cheeses" or "cheats", to put it in their words.

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 12:27 PM

Naw, it's cool, I mean these were the same words i remember you telling me back in Madden 04...If you honestly think that pulling my guys back is a benefit to my punt returns, then what can I say???.....How many times have I ran back a punt return in Madden 06 on you??? .... and that's funny that 9 out of 10 times MY AI seems doesn't seem to mess up when i play you....

C'mon PT, have you forgotten that I am a 3 time League champion???

If anything, league rules only make me better because it prevents from my opponent to use cheap glitch tactics on me......I'm as straight as hardcore player as they come....just wait and see, you'll definetly be wrong.

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 12:28 PM
*cough* no life *cough* :lol:

Nah j/k man but really come on 100 wins thats like maddens your life

what can I say??? I'm hoooked!!!!! :(

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Pred I tried aiming u today concerning your application but no answer, not sure what happened. Anyhow it would be intersting to see how you would fare in a league with rules and we have a lot to diminish the abuse of AI. Always guys skeeming to find an edge with the AI. Anyhow let me know. You would have to work your way up through minor league to get to majors but if your as active as u say then it shouldnt be a problem. Anyhow you might struggle with the no switch rule as most guys do at first. try playing a game like that before joining up, then u can decide if you can do it or not. WEV2 regular season ends this coming friday and WVE1 regular season ends tommorrow night. WVE2 is entering it's 6th season while WVE1 is headed towards it's 18th!

Hey WVEcommish, thanks for answering my application, I've been wanting to get into a league...the problem is my schedule, I can't use AIM here at work...and I usually get off of work at 9PM EST....I am a 3-time Madden 04 league champion...I started joining in leagues cause of the glitchers...

I can work with any rule, believe me....I can scrimmage you so you can see my style of play for yourself....let me know, I'm definetly interested in joining your league....but before 9PM EST, your better off getting at me through email....Anyway, let me know...I defiently want in a league....

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 12:42 PM
thanks guys for your support

Prime Time
10-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Okay, I would like to play you today Preda...I really want to examine how you play today...

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 02:38 PM
ok, and I promise, if it bugs you that much, I won't draw a blocker back on a punt return.

Pagan
10-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Congrats Pred, but slow the roll a little....you're in the top 100...on Playstation.

What about all the people on XBox Live? Can't say you're one of the top 100 players in the world without there being some sort of merger, which ain't gunna happen. ;)

Sorry for being a monkey wrench! Hell, you'd probably kick MY azz in Madden! :lol:

Agent51
10-04-2005, 04:44 PM

what is the "no switch" rule?

Fudge 101
10-04-2005, 05:19 PM
what is the "no switch" rule?

yeah, i was wondering that to. Is it like you can only play with one guy the whole time on defense or something?

Prime Time
10-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeah. I read their rules somewhere when I once thought of joining and it says on every defensive play you can only be ONE player. So If the ball is hiked and you are the DE you must remain as the DE throughout that play. You can't go and switch over to the CB If it is a PA Pass...etc.

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah. I read their rules somewhere when I once thought of joining and it says on every defensive play you can only be ONE player. So If the ball is hiked and you are the DE you must remain as the DE throughout that play. You can't go and switch over to the CB If it is a PA Pass...etc.

see that's what I'm talking about...I can work with any league rules....

See PT, If this is the case, you think rules like this will handicapp my madden skills??? Think about it...If we were both in this league, and you were playing as a DE, and I run the ball and I only have a CB or a S to beat, don't you think it would be more of an advantage to me that you couldn't switch players more than anything???

Before you answer my questions, think about this....You said so yourself that I'm only good because 9 times out of 10 It's usually because I know how to beat the AI.... me vs. cpu = kill (according to you) :rolleyes:

miamikid92
10-04-2005, 06:40 PM
i know this is a football board but im 23 in the world in mvp baseball 05 my record is 140-65

WVECOMMISH1
10-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Yes the no-switch rule we adopted this for 2 reasons. Ok in 04 we started our league late before 05 came out. well if you remember the "jet-pack" this disenabled that glitch from being used becasue the offense cannot click. Second resaon is this is how I play in my franchise mode.

ANyhow I wanted t oget rid of it but was vehemetly denied by the members during season 4. They got used to it and liked it casue u cant be calling stupid def plays and bailing yourself out by clickling to a nearest defender.

Realistically though think about it, when was the last time u saw a def player on the Dline jump into the body of another defender and swat down a pass or intercept a pass? Well frankly until Jean Gray of the X-Men decides to play football you won't see it in the NFL. Now I understand its a video game but this league is NFL sim style so the NO-Switch rule is here to stay.

We have very mature owners and I run a classy league. I have some guys who make it to the final four every year in their regional location for the madden challenge. I have won one Superbowl in season 2 but that seems like eons ago. Besides that we play for trophies and league shirts that I send out afdter the season is over. We play a season a month and to get into the big time WVE1 you have to climb your way up until your called up from the minors. Could take a week a month but not longer than that if your active, playing by the rules and getting games in.

So let me know Pred and any other Phin fans out there! We got like 4-5 others who are in the league right now that came from here. The competition is awesome and rivalries are great. Oh and once you get to the majors your split up in a conference according to your time zone to help you get games in easier. Thats why our league name is WVE= West vs East Coast League!

aim: WVECOMMISH

oh and Pred I cant read ur PM becasue it says I havent posted enough yet!

Prime Time
10-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Yes the no-switch rule we adopted this for 2 reasons. Ok in 04 we started our league late before 05 came out. well if you remember the "jet-pack" this disenabled that glitch from being used becasue the offense cannot click. Second resaon is this is how I play in my franchise mode.

ANyhow I wanted t oget rid of it but was vehemetly denied by the members during season 4. They got used to it and liked it casue u cant be calling stupid def plays and bailing yourself out by clickling to a nearest defender.

Realistically though think about it, when was the last time u saw a def player on the Dline jump into the body of another defender and swat down a pass or intercept a pass? Well frankly until Jean Gray of the X-Men decides to play football you won't see it in the NFL. Now I understand its a video game but this league is NFL sim style so the NO-Switch rule is here to stay.

We have very mature owners and I run a classy league. I have some guys who make it to the final four every year in their regional location for the madden challenge. I have won one Superbowl in season 2 but that seems like eons ago. Besides that we play for trophies and league shirts that I send out afdter the season is over. We play a season a month and to get into the big time WVE1 you have to climb your way up until your called up from the minors. Could take a week a month but not longer than that if your active, playing by the rules and getting games in.

So let me know Pred and any other Phin fans out there! We got like 4-5 others who are in the league right now that came from here. The competition is awesome and rivalries are great. Oh and once you get to the majors your split up in a conference according to your time zone to help you get games in easier. Thats why our league name is WVE= West vs East Coast League!

Its a video game....

BTW, Preda...yeah but it is also a dissadvantage If its my RB versus your CB...

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 08:11 PM

i will get at you through AIM tonight.

WVECOMMISH1
10-04-2005, 08:48 PM
" Now I understand its a video game but this league is NFL sim style so the NO-Switch rule is here to stay. "

Prime time I believe I mentioned that indeed it is a video game and I tried to get rid of it. Trust me if u played like this u might change ur mind. Try it out for a game or two then u will see what strategy means in maddden!

Prime Time
10-04-2005, 09:59 PM
But its rediculous to expect the CPU to make plays...they miss more plays then they make plays. Just look at WRs when they are being chased by CPU AI DBs...the DBs ALWAYS miss...

Fudge 101
10-05-2005, 07:23 AM
The no switch rule makes sense when its great player against great players, but i personally hate when people allow the computer to tackle. Its just no fun watching the computer run you down or make the play. The no switch rule also only really encouarges LB,DE, or safety because you cannot switch so you have to pick your poison. When im runnning with my running back, i like to juke a guy out, watch him switch guys, then juke him out again,i think its more fun. The CPU rarely makes a stupid mistake tackling wise so i just dont see how its more realistic. Sure, you cant just change so quickly to tackle, but letting the computer tackle is the same since thye all bum rush the guy with the ball. Sorry if i dont understand, maybe im just unclear as to how it works.

Fudge 101
10-05-2005, 07:24 AM
But its rediculous to expect the CPU to make plays...they miss more plays then they make plays. Just look at WRs when they are being chased by CPU AI DBs...the DBs ALWAYS miss...

Yeah, the DB's are AWFUL against the pass and too good against the run...

WVECOMMISH1
10-05-2005, 08:44 AM
I disagree we play on all madden so the comp plays pretty well on def in passing and running. Picking a Safety of LB is what most guys do. I like it a lot becasue if you take you SS and bring him down knowing you have one on one coverage and say ur opponent has Owens, bingo your gonna get beat. You have to be responsible for your zone or man. I can now cover a guy as the SS in the slot, before guys use to abuse me but now I can swat or pick it off so they stay away from me now. Look if u havent tried it u don't know what im talking about. The game is way more football oriented. Try it you might like it!

Predaphin
10-05-2005, 12:09 PM
I disagree we play on all madden so the comp plays pretty well on def in passing and running. Picking a Safety of LB is what most guys do. I like it a lot becasue if you take you SS and bring him down knowing you have one on one coverage and say ur opponent has Owens, bingo your gonna get beat. You have to be responsible for your zone or man. I can now cover a guy as the SS in the slot, before guys use to abuse me but now I can swat or pick it off so they stay away from me now. Look if u havent tried it u don't know what im talking about. The game is way more football oriented. Try it you might like it!

I sent you a message via AIM, but Then I saw you weren't on....Anyway, let me know if I can get in the league...You can reach me via Email M-Fri from 11:30 AM EST - 8:00 PM EST @ Diehardfin@sbcglobal.net ....after that I'm usually on AIM ((my AIM name is "Predaphin")) or on Madden....let me know how I need to go about getting in.

gramos0621
10-14-2005, 01:09 AM
good job man!! im just 3-1 right now. if anyone wants toplay me invite me:) the s.n. is EN16MA

Agent51
10-14-2005, 11:20 AM

That might be cool but I think it'd be hard to get used to. IDK about everyone else but personally switching the guy to make the play is second nature to me, I don't even have to think about it, so I'd prolly be switching all the time just by habbit/accident. UNless there is some option to lock you into one guy so that doesn't happen?

PhinAttack
10-15-2005, 01:48 PM
The highest i've been ranked this year was around 3,458 or something like that :(