PDA

View Full Version : Predaphin

IronChef
10-04-2005, 01:47 AM
i clicked on your link to see your ranking and i didnt see your name.. do you use a different name online? if not how can i see your name in the rankings? how have you faired against the guys in the top 10 if youve even played them yet? those guys i hear are good.. where are they from? can i find out?

Fudge 101
10-04-2005, 11:23 AM
i clicked on your link to see your ranking and i didnt see your name.. do you use a different name online? if not how can i see your name in the rankings? how have you faired against the guys in the top 10 if youve even played them yet? those guys i hear are good.. where are they from? can i find out?

Heres his scouting report, and take it from me he is Good. Hes beaten me 2 out of the 3 times we played and the only reason i beat him once is because he picked the wrong playbook. to view his stats, go to the link posted below. His name online is IxShutdownxI.

http://www.easports.com/madden06/scouting_zone.jsp?player=Ixshutdownxi&platform=ps2

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 12:01 PM

I should be on page 3 of the leaderboards....the first page only brings up ranked people from 1-35 (I believe)...I still use the same name..

I have never played any of the top 10 guys....It's tough to get a game with them...believe it or not, most of those guys are scared....they see you have a solid record and they get scared...Actually you wouldn't believe the amount of people that get scared to play high level players....Honestly, sometimes it's even hard for me to get a game....I have about 5 opponents back out of the "play now" screen before someone offers to play me...sometimes I even have to go into one of the rooms and talk some hardcore (and I mean HARDCORE) smack just to get someone to challenege me...That's why sometimes I just play with guys who have a low disconnection %....those are usually the ones that stick around regadless of your record or if they;re losing in a game....

As far as finding out where they are from, You would have to scout their profile in the EA sports nation website....if they updated their profile they you will be able to see where they;re from, other than that, you can't find out....then again you can ask them....look them up online and send them a message through Madden 06 online....maybe even add them to your freinds list....