PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 AFC East predictions

nick1
10-04-2005, 11:05 AM
The Dolphins will crush the Bills, the Bills can't stop Taylor and Carter from sacking Losman and on D they won't be able to stop Brown.

The Falcons run over the Pats, the Falcons strengh is the run while the Pats weakness is stopping the run.

The Bucs squek by the Jets, the Jets are the toughest D the Bucs have faced all year and possibly no Cadillac but the Jets offense can't do squat vs. the NFL's #1 D.

fire away

TakeoSpikes51
10-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Bills beat the Phins because it'll be too cold, being in the 60's.

Pats beat Falcons.

Bucs run over Jets.

nick1
10-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Bills beat the Phins because it'll be too cold, being in the 60's.

Pats beat Falcons.

Bucs run over Jets.
60's is cold? where are you from? Hawaii? no way 60 is cold abd by the way Miami doesn't lose because of the cold, they lose in cold games because of bad coaching and we no longer have that horrible coaching staff

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-04-2005, 11:38 AM
60's is cold? where are you from? Hawaii? no way 60 is cold abd by the way Miami doesn't lose because of the cold, they lose in cold games because of bad coaching and we no longer have that horrible coaching staff

let the little billygoats think what they want we wont have to see half of them next week:lol:

TakeoSpikes51
10-04-2005, 12:12 PM

I was hoping you'd be a little smarter and pick up the sarcasim.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I was hoping you'd be a little smarter and pick up the sarcasim.

well we never know what we are getting from bills fans, especially bigbry so i hear

timbalu
10-04-2005, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=TakeoSpikes51]Bills beat the Phins because it'll be too cold, being in the 60's.

You'll need a team to beat the Fins . SUCKALO'S been working on that since Kelly and Levy gave it up ! :lol:

bigbry
10-04-2005, 06:40 PM
well we never know what we are getting from bills fans, especially bigbry so i hear

You seem to be enjoying me.
Another fan!

Bills Best

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-04-2005, 11:17 PM
You seem to be enjoying me.
Another fan!

Bills Best

YOU ARE COMICAL WITH YOUR BS, I WILL GIVE YOU THAT, BUT THATS IT:lol:

TakeoSpikes51
10-05-2005, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE=TakeoSpikes51]Bills beat the Phins because it'll be too cold, being in the 60's.

You'll need a team to beat the Fins . SUCKALO'S been working on that since Kelly and Levy gave it up ! :lol:

Yea and how many superbowls has miami even been in since the kelly days? Exactly.

Phin19
10-05-2005, 01:49 AM
[QUOTE=timbalu]

Yea and how many superbowls has miami even been in since the kelly days? Exactly.

yeah and how many SB has Buffalo won since. . . . .oh wait, Buffalo has never won a SB!

timbalu
10-05-2005, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE=timbalu]

Gotta' love that SUCKALO logic: Losing a Super Bowl is better than winning one !
"You haven't won a Super Bowl in 31 years " What's longer 31 years or FOREVER ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kinzua
10-05-2005, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=TakeoSpikes51]

Gotta' love that SUCKALO logic: Losing a Super Bowl is better than winning one !
"You haven't won a Super Bowl in 31 years " What's longer 31 years or FOREVER ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

When the Miami Dolphins last won a Super Bowl ...
... the US was still fighting in Vietnam ...
... PCs, CDs, DVDs, cell phones, ipods didn't exist ...
... Richard Nixon was president of the US, Ronald Reagan was better known as an actor than a politician, and Bill Clinton was still in college ...
... gasoline cost around .50 a gallon ...

... and all you Fish-followin', Carp-crazed losers in living in the past ... enjoy this Springsteen classic ...
:sidelol:

I had a friend was a big baseball playerback in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
but all he kept talking about was

Chorus:
Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

Well there's a girl that lives up the block
back in school she could turn all the boy's heads
Sometimes on a Friday I'll stop by
and have a few drinks after she put her kids to bed
Her and her husband Bobby well they split up
I guess it's two years gone by now
We just sit around talking about the old times,
she says when she feels like crying
she starts laughing thinking about

Chorus

My old man worked 20 years on the line
and they let him go
Now everywhere he goes out looking for work
they just tell him that he's too old
I was 9 nine years old and he was working at the
Metuchen Ford plant assembly line
Now he just sits on a stool down at the Legion hall
but I can tell what's on his mind

Glory days yeah goin back
Glory days aw he ain't never had
Glory days, glory days

Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
but I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days

Chorus (repeat twice)

timbalu
10-05-2005, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=Kinzua][QUOTE=timbalu]

... Richard Nixon was president of the US, Ronald Reagan was better known as an actor than a politician, and Bill Clinton was still in college ...

Yeah, the last time time Miami won the Super Bowl the best part of YOU was dripping down your mother's leg . That was 31 years ago and good ol' SUCKALO couldn't beg, borrow, steal, or SUCK their way to a Super Bowl win. The ONLY team in the AFC East to have NEVER won the big game, and still pounding on their chests about their losses. Bragging about their winning tradition when they are the ONLY team in the division to have LOST more games than they have WON. Poor little SUCKALO, our own whipping boy, the team that has given us the NFL record for the greatest domination of one team over another, the most sweeps, the most wins by the most points.. And, your idiotic fans are still talking their $hit . After Miami whips you sorry team's a$$, on Sunday, I'm sure you'll swear SUCKALO won the game. That's fine, get drunk, go ice fishing (even if you live in Plantation, Florida) curse your family, get fired, have a nervous breakdown, then maybe you can start pounding your chest, again, when SUCKALO beats a team like Cleveland !!! "Yeah-h-h-h,we're goin' to the Super Bowl !!!"..Yeah, that's a SUCKALO fan. :shakeno:

nyjunc
10-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Miami 13
Buffalo 17

Tampa Bay 10
NY Jets 16

New England 23
Atlanta 16

Kinzua
10-05-2005, 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=TIMBALU]Yeah, the last time time Miami won the Super Bowl the best part of YOU was dripping down your mother's leg .

Timmybits, speak for yourself. In fact, the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl, like Bill Clinton, I was a college student ....

[QUOTE=timbalu]That was 31 years ago and good ol' SUCKALO couldn't beg, borrow, steal, or SUCK their way to a Super Bowl win. The ONLY team in the AFC East to have NEVER won the big game, and still pounding on their chests about their losses. Bragging about their winning tradition when they are the ONLY team in the division to have LOST more games than they have WON. Poor little SUCKALO, our own whipping boy, the team that has given us the NFL record for the greatest domination of one team over another, the most sweeps, the most wins by the most points..

Still livin' in the past, little loser ... too bad for you your team's domination ended a long time ago. Occaisionaly your Carp get lucky ... but hey, Da Bills are goin' for 3-in-row over the pathetic Fishtales!!! :rofl4:

And, your idiotic fans are still talking their $hit . After Miami whips you sorry team's a$$, on Sunday, I'm sure you'll swear SUCKALO won the game. That's fine, get drunk, go ice fishing (even if you live in Plantation, Florida) curse your family, get fired, have a nervous breakdown, then maybe you can start pounding your chest, again, when SUCKALO beats a team like Cleveland !!! "Yeah-h-h-h,we're goin' to the Super Bowl !!!"..Yeah, that's a SUCKALO fan. :shakeno:

The Carp are 2-1 and their fans have declared them division champions!!! Well, reality strikes Sunday. There's gonna be a great FishFry at the Ralph!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fricasied Carp on the Coleman in the Ralph parking lot!!! HMMMM HMMMM Good!!!
:mdfin: :mdfin: :banana: :banana:

BigDolphan
10-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Dolphins win/Bills lose
Patriots beat the Falcons
Bucs beat the Jets

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Miami 13
Buffalo 17

Tampa Bay 10
NY Jets 16

New England 23
Atlanta 16

nyfunc :dunce:

dude you need to stop smoking crack, and tripping on acid, id be surprised to see if any of your prediction came true

nick1
10-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Miami 13
Buffalo 17

Tampa Bay 10
NY Jets 16

New England 23
Atlanta 16
how do the Dolphins lose to the Bills? and how do the Jets beat the Bucs? your such a homer

the Dolphins can run the ball while the Bills have alot of trouble stopping the run, the Bills can't pass the ball and are one-dimensional with the run which is the Miami's D strengh

the Jet's have a new QB behind center and will have to relie on the run which and the Bucs D is #1 at stopping the run, infact the Bucs D is #1 overall and the Jets offense is struggling. So how do the Jet's win? it defies all logic to predict a Jets win

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 08:26 AM
how do the Dolphins lose to the Bills? and how do the Jets beat the Bucs? your such a homer

it's just like "how do the Jets beat the dolphins", we know how that ended and it should have been a bigger defeat.

B/c you guys wona cuple of Sept home games don't go crazy thinking you are a top team. You have a LONG way to go and Buf is basically playing for their season at home. The Jets are playing another team w/ a good record but in reality isn't as good as their record. The Bucs beat 3 bad teams in Minny, GB & Det and needed a horrible call to beat detroit. We will beat the Bucs at home.

the Dolphins can run the ball while the Bills have alot of trouble stopping the run

In 3 games the dolphins have run the ball well ONCE, in the other 2 they couldn't run at all so let's not act like you have set a trend for a good ground game.

the Jet's have a new QB behind center and will have to relie on the run which and the Bucs D is #1 at stopping the run, infact the Bucs D is #1 overall and the Jets offense is struggling. So how do the Jet's win? it defies all logic to predict a Jets win

that new QB will at least give us the threat of a passing game and help open up the run a bit. you act like TB's O is SL '99. Our D is every bit as good as TB's if not better and they have kept us in the l;ast 2 and nearly won both for us. TB will be w/o Williams and griese is not going to beat us. It should be a close game but we own TB through the yars no matter what the records and i expect that to continue.

nick1
10-07-2005, 10:43 AM
it's just like "how do the Jets beat the dolphins", we know how that ended and it should have been a bigger defeat.

B/c you guys wona cuple of Sept home games don't go crazy thinking you are a top team. You have a LONG way to go and Buf is basically playing for their season at home. The Jets are playing another team w/ a good record but in reality isn't as good as their record. The Bucs beat 3 bad teams in Minny, GB & Det and needed a horrible call to beat detroit. We will beat the Bucs at home.
the Jets only beat Miami because Miami had a horrible game, the Jets will not beat Tampa because Tampa has a good defense and the Jets have very little offense. I agree that Tampa shouldn't be undefeated but nontheless they are and you must respect that, they have a good running game and the best defense in the NFL

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 10:47 AM
the Jets only beat Miami because Miami had a horrible game

yes that's it, the only way Miami can lose is if THEY lose not the other team beating them :rolleyes: We were in control that entire game and the score was closer than it should have been thanks to a blown call. You didn't play well b/c we played better than you and rpevented you from playing well.

nick1
10-07-2005, 11:09 AM
yes that's it, the only way Miami can lose is if THEY lose not the other team beating them :rolleyes: We were in control that entire game and the score was closer than it should have been thanks to a blown call. You didn't play well b/c we played better than you and rpevented you from playing well.
blown call? you scored anyway so stop whining. Miami had the missed FG on a bad hold, Miami had a ton of penalties. you look at the game and Miami had the higher average per rushing attempt, the only reason the Jets won and had more total yards in because they had the ball longer. A team can beat us but the team must be better then us and the Jets are not better than Miami

Cuban Dave 9
10-07-2005, 11:25 AM
FYI: A dolphin is a mamal that lives in the ocean. Very smart, very emotional, communicative, and takes pleasure in sex. It is not a fish.

A Bill, or Buffalo, is a land mamal that was used in the past for hunting. Indians would kill them for food or for clothing. Not a very smart animal.

buckwilde
10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Wow, all that Clinton in college and 50 cent a gallon gas stuff really got to me. I decided to find some stats from the last time the Bills WON the superbowl but the only stat I could find is they NEVER HAVE, THEY SUCK!!!!!!

Philter25
10-07-2005, 12:45 PM

And when the BILLS last won a superbowl.....

....ummm, hang on, the years coming to me...... errr 19..... wait..... hmmm. :lol: Why cant I think of the year, oh yea, CAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED YOU MORON!

I hate it when idiot Bills fans use this. You make yourself look like a moron when you say the fins havent won a SB in 25 years when the BILLS havent touched it in their ENTIRE FAWKIN HISTORY!

Its cool for Pats fans to say that, but if you want to rag on that lame smack, at least have something to back it up with you fawking ******.

Certain Bills posters have good smack and you respect them for that. However if I was a Bills fan I would be embarrassed if another fan was talking smack and made us as a whole look like idiots. I know I get ticked off when stupid Miami fans say moronic comments..... they must feel the same towards you.

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 01:36 PM
blown call? you scored anyway so stop whining. Miami had the missed FG on a bad hold, Miami had a ton of penalties. you look at the game and Miami had the higher average per rushing attempt, the only reason the Jets won and had more total yards in because they had the ball longer. A team can beat us but the team must be better then us and the Jets are not better than Miami

Did you watch the game? We did not score on te blown call drive, we were stopped the next play on 4th and 1 so instead of 21 or 24-7 it was 17-7. Your rushing average is meaningless, you guys could not run the ball and our average went down on the lst 2 drives as we just were trying to run out the clock and gained nothing.

The Jets are STILL more talented, if Vinny can give us anything we'll still be better. We beat you a few weeks ago, you didn't beat yourselves. our D shut down your O and our O moved when we needed to and we beat you even though a TD was not awarded to us even though we scored so stop w/ the "Miami beat themselves" stuff.

nick1
10-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Did you watch the game? We did not score on te blown call drive, we were stopped the next play on 4th and 1 so instead of 21 or 24-7 it was 17-7. Your rushing average is meaningless, you guys could not run the ball and our average went down on the lst 2 drives as we just were trying to run out the clock and gained nothing.

The Jets are STILL more talented, if Vinny can give us anything we'll still be better. We beat you a few weeks ago, you didn't beat yourselves. our D shut down your O and our O moved when we needed to and we beat you even though a TD was not awarded to us even though we scored so stop w/ the "Miami beat themselves" stuff.
more talented? yeah right. Look at it this way

Ronnie Brown or an old Curtis Martin? my pick Brown
Chambers or Coles? Coles
McMichael or Baker? McMichael
Booker or McCareins? Booker
Boston or Chrebet? Boston
Taylor or Ellis or Abe? Taylor
Hobson or Crowder? Crowder
Vilma or Thomas? Vilma
Law or Madison? toss up, let's just say Law to make you happy
T.Jones or E.Coleman or L.Schulters or K.Rhodes? L.Schulters
D.Barret or T.Daniels? T.Daniels

Nick Saban or Herman Edwards? Nick Saban

anyway you look at it the Dolphins are more talented, what I have is 9-3 Dolphins

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 02:00 PM
more talented? yeah right. Look at it this way

Ronnie Brown or an old Curtis Martin? my pick Brown
Chambers or Coles? Coles
McMichael or Baker? McMichael
Booker or McCareins? Booker
Boston or Chrebet? Boston
Taylor or Ellis or Abe? Taylor
Hobson or Crowder? Crowder
Vilma or Thomas? Vilma
Law or Madison? toss up, let's just say Law to make you happy
T.Jones or E.Coleman or L.Schulters or K.Rhodes? L.Schulters
D.Barret or T.Daniels? T.Daniels

Nick Saban or Herman Edwards? Nick Saban

anyway you look at it the Dolphins are more talented, what I have is 9-3 Dolphins

brown has had ONE good game in 3 so let's take it easy on him, Curtis has had slow starts before and always finishes strong.

Chambers over Coles? :lol:

McWifebeater over baker I'll give you but it's closer than you think.

Booker over McCareins? 4 years ago.

Boston over Chrebet? all 3 of Boston's recs? :lol:

taylor over Abe/Ellis? :spit: :sidelol: Taylor has ONE sack and 10 tackles, Abe has 3 and 17 and Ellis has 1 and 11. Abe is the best of the 3.

Crowder over Hobson? :lol:

our S's are better than yours.

daniels over barrett? is that the same daniels we abused a few weeks ago?

saban has coached 3 games, 2 at home and in their only head to head meeting Herm's team won.

9-3 dolphins? :spit: just enjoy the early success and stop looking ahead. remember you guaranteed a big dolphin win over the Jets so just take it 1 game at a time.

nick1
10-07-2005, 02:08 PM
brown has had ONE good game in 3 so let's take it easy on him, Curtis has had slow starts before and always finishes strong.

Chambers over Coles? :lol:

McWifebeater over baker I'll give you but it's closer than you think.

Booker over McCareins? 4 years ago.

Boston over Chrebet? all 3 of Boston's recs? :lol:

taylor over Abe/Ellis? :spit: :sidelol: Taylor has ONE sack and 10 tackles, Abe has 3 and 17 and Ellis has 1 and 11. Abe is the best of the 3.

Crowder over Hobson? :lol:

our S's are better than yours.

daniels over barrett? is that the same daniels we abused a few weeks ago?

saban has coached 3 games, 2 at home and in their only head to head meeting Herm's team won.

9-3 dolphins? :spit: just enjoy the early success and stop looking ahead. remember you guaranteed a big dolphin win over the Jets so just take it 1 game at a time.
1. I never said Chambers over Coles, what I said was Chambers or Coles and then I picked Coles

2. Booker and Boston are more talented than McCariens and Cherbet are and we are talking about talent not stats. Taylor is more talented than Ellis and Abe no doubt. Crowder is much more talented than Hobson. your dislussional

3. Daniels had one bad game but did you see his other games? he totally shut down Keary Colbert. You never heard from Ashley Lelie plus he has an INT. he will shut down Lee Evans this weekend.

4. your now a supreme homer, ask anyone on this board (not a Jets homer) who is more talented and who is better coached and they will say the Dolphins.

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 02:17 PM
2. Booker and Boston are more talented than McCariens and Cherbet are and we are talking about talent not stats. Taylor is more talented than Ellis and Abe no doubt. Crowder is much more talented than Hobson. your dislussional

Booker hasn't ben good in years, Boston is coming of major injury. neither is producing as well as McCareins or Chrebet and that's w/ our QB problems.

taylor is NOT more talented than Abe, he is more durable but not mroe talented. When on the field Abe produces at a much higher rate than Taylor.

Crowder hasn't done a thing in this league, Hobson was a member of a top 5 D last year. hobson's backup Mark brown is better than Crowder at this point.

4. your now a supreme homer, ask anyone on this board (not a Jets homer) who is more talented and who is better coached and they will say the Dolphins.

really? On a dolphins board they'll say Miami is more talented and better coached? I never would have suspected that :lol:

Cuban Dave 9
10-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Booker hasn't ben good in years, Boston is coming of major injury. neither is producing as well as McCareins or Chrebet and that's w/ our QB problems.

taylor is NOT more talented than Abe, he is more durable but not mroe talented. When on the field Abe produces at a much higher rate than Taylor.

Crowder hasn't done a thing in this league, Hobson was a member of a top 5 D last year. hobson's backup Mark brown is better than Crowder at this point.

really? On a dolphins board they'll say Miami is more talented and better coached? I never would have suspected that :lol:

Crowder hasn't done a thing in this league? dude he is a rookie from Florida. What do you want him to do? Have veteran numbers? He's been tearing it up as rookie. Look before you leap

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Crowder hasn't done a thing in this league? dude he is a rookie from Florida. What do you want him to do? Have veteran numbers? He's been tearing it up as rookie. Look before you leap

That's my point, he's saying a guy who has barely played is better than a player that was a starter on a top 5 D last year. Crowder MAY be better but as of now he is not.

nick1
10-07-2005, 04:32 PM
you can ask a Bills or a Pats fan or even a Buc fan, there are tons of other fans on this board. The Dolphins are way more talented then the Jets and thats the truth whether you beleive it or not.

Here's a question:

Is Brown faster than Martin?
Is Brown stronger than Martin?
Is Brown a better blocker than Martin?
Is Brown a better catcher than Martin?

all of the above answers are yes and you must admit it which would mean Brown is more talented than Martin. We aren't talking about provenness or production, those would come along the lines as stats. We are talking talent and Brown has more talent than Martin at this point.

You want to talk stats? here are some:

Who is having the better season? Miami or NY? answer: Miami
Who has put up better stats? Miami or NY? answer: Miami

here's proof: Miami is 2-1 while NY is 1-3

Miami is putting up 325 yards of total offense a game which ranks 20th in the NFL
NY is putting up 245 yards of total offense a game which ranks 28th in the NFL

Miami is giving up 294 yards a game of total offense which ranks 8th in the NFL
NY is giving up 298 yards a game of total offense which ranks 12th in the NFL

Is that proof to you of who is the better team? or do you want more stats? becuase I have some. Wouldn't that mean that Miami is the better coached and more talented team because they put up better stats or do I need to show you the individual stats to prove my point?

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 07:52 PM
The Dolphins are way more talented then the Jets

:sidelol:
Earth paging Nick, earth paging Nick come back please :lol:

Yes

I doubt it.

no.

Not yet.

all of the above answers are yes and you must admit it which would mean Brown is more talented than Martin. We aren't talking about provenness or production, those would come along the lines as stats. We are talking talent and Brown has more talent than Martin at this point.

talent and production are 2 different things, Brown has a LONG way to go to catch Curtis.

Is that proof to you of who is the better team?

Jets 17 Dolphins 7 and it wasn't really that close, that's all the proof I need until the dolphins prove they can win more than 2 games.

McDuffie81
10-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Jets 17 Dolphins 7 and it wasn't really that close, that's all the proof I need until the dolphins prove they can win more than 2 games. Wasnt even that close? You my friend are in serious denial. Did you watch the game? Miami very easily couldve and SHOULDVE won that game. They kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. Every drive you had was sustained by idiotic penalties. The game was much CLOSER than the score indicated! We played a horrible game that week. Its sad we didnt win against that pathetic team of yours.

nyjunc
10-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Wasnt even that close? You my friend are in serious denial. Did you watch the game? Miami very easily couldve and SHOULDVE won that game. They kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. Every drive you had was sustained by idiotic penalties. The game was much CLOSER than the score indicated! We played a horrible game that week. Its sad we didnt win against that pathetic team of yours.

we were in control the entire game, if we get the proper call the game is 14-0 or 17-0 instead of 10-0 and we win 21 or 24-7. We controlled the game and when you did briefly get close we went right down the field and scored a TD and ended all your hopes.

Cuban Dave 9
10-07-2005, 08:48 PM
we were in control the entire game, if we get the proper call the game is 14-0 or 17-0 instead of 10-0 and we win 21 or 24-7. We controlled the game and when you did briefly get close we went right down the field and scored a TD and ended all your hopes.
Who cares...the Jets suck anyway

Dolphins beat the Broncos
Dolphins beat the Panthers

Whats your resume so far?

nyjunc
10-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Who cares...the Jets suck anyway

Dolphins beat the Broncos
Dolphins beat the Panthers

Whats your resume so far?

You were saying? :lol:

nyjunc
10-10-2005, 08:48 AM
The Dolphins will crush the Bills, the Bills can't stop Taylor and Carter from sacking Losman and on D they won't be able to stop Brown.

The Falcons run over the Pats, the Falcons strengh is the run while the Pats weakness is stopping the run.

The Bucs squek by the Jets, the Jets are the toughest D the Bucs have faced all year and possibly no Cadillac but the Jets offense can't do squat vs. the NFL's #1 D.

fire away

0 for 3

Miami 13
Buffalo 17

Tampa Bay 10
NY Jets 16

New England 23
Atlanta 16

3 for 3
:)

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 09:12 AM

fire awayAnymore predictions, Kid Cleo? :roflmao:

I won $50 bucks thanks to you. Just bet on the opposite of your predictions and it's almost a sure thing.

nick1
10-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Anymore predictions, Kid Cleo? :roflmao:

I won $50 bucks thanks to you. Just bet on the opposite of your predictions and it's almost a sure thing.
are you sure of that? most weeks I am at least 2 for 3, you can't deny it it's true.

How bout those Bills? they won but it took them 5 turnovers and 18 penalties by Miami plus some paid off refs and they still only won by 6

nyjunc
10-10-2005, 10:43 AM
are you sure of that? most weeks I am at least 2 for 3, you can't deny it it's true.

How bout those Bills? they won but it took them 5 turnovers and 18 penalties by Miami plus some paid off refs and they still only won by 6

Ohhh so Miami lost the game again, the Bills were just lucky Miami gave them the game like the jets were a few weeks ago :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 10:46 AM
you can ask a Bills or a Pats fan or even a Buc fan, there are tons of other fans on this board. The Dolphins are way more talented then the Jets and thats the truth whether you beleive it or not.

Here's a question:

You want to talk stats? here are some:

Who is having the better season? Miami or NY? answer: Miami
Who has put up better stats? Miami or NY? answer: Miami

here's proof: Miami is 2-1 while NY is 1-3

Miami is putting up 325 yards of total offense a game which ranks 20th in the NFL
NY is putting up 245 yards of total offense a game which ranks 28th in the NFL

Miami is giving up 294 yards a game of total offense which ranks 8th in the NFL
NY is giving up 298 yards a game of total offense which ranks 12th in the NFL

Is that proof to you of who is the better team? or do you want more stats? becuase I have some. Wouldn't that mean that Miami is the better coached and more talented team because they put up better stats or do I need to show you the individual stats to prove my point?If that was the case, then why didnt you beat us? Oh yeah, the game must have been fixed!

harmonkoz
10-10-2005, 10:51 AM

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG... AGAIN.

Way to go Nick! :up:

nick1
10-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Ohhh so Miami lost the game again, the Bills were just lucky Miami gave them the game like the jets were a few weeks ago :lol:
what is your problem? we had 18 penalties and 5 turnovers but we still managed to gain more yards through both the air and on the ground and in the end still had a chance to win it but you don't think we did this to ourselves. I bet you didn't even watch the game because the Jets were on at the same time, your a huge idiot if you don't see just from the stats that we beat ourselves

nyjunc
10-10-2005, 10:53 AM
what is your problem? we had 18 penalties and 5 turnovers but we still managed to gain more yards through both the air and on the ground and in the end still had a chance to win it but you don't think we did this to ourselves. I bet you didn't even watch the game because the Jets were on at the same time, your a huge idiot if you don't see just from the stats that we beat ourselves

Maybe your opponent has something to do w/ your mistakes, to continually say every loss is b/c of the mistaks YOU made is silly. Give your opponent some credit for a change.

nick1
10-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Maybe your opponent has something to do w/ your mistakes, to continually say every loss is b/c of the mistaks YOU made is silly. Give your opponent some credit for a change.
all of the off-sides calls was completely our fault and there was like 7 or so of them and the fumble on the punt was just a bad snap by the long snapper, we should of won this game thats all I'm saying

BwanaZulia
10-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Miami 13
Buffalo 17

Tampa Bay 10
NY Jets 16

New England 23
Atlanta 16

Wow... nice!

BZ

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 11:21 AM

How bout those Bills? they won but it took them 5 turnovers and 18 penalties by Miami plus some paid off refs and they still only won by 6not when you act like there is no way the fins are gonna lose. You said that about the jets and you acted like that last week. Remember how you picked the bills to beat the Falcons :mad: Rahter than bet against the bills I just didn't bet on that game since you picked the bills.

nick1
10-10-2005, 11:29 AM
not when you act like there is no way the fins are gonna lose. You said that about the jets and you acted like that last week. Remember how you picked the bills to beat the Falcons :mad: Rahter than bet against the bills I just didn't bet on that game since you picked the bills.
maybe I shouldn't do AFC East teams but when my team isn't involved I am most of the time right

Crisis
10-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Hahahahaha

Please nick, never pick the Bills to win ever again.

nick1
10-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Hahahahaha

Please nick, never pick the Bills to win ever again.
I will pick them to go undefeated :lol:

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 11:27 AM

fire away

Wow, i hope you didnt take these predictions to the bank. Youre not very good.