PDA

View Full Version : I love it when a Cheeser loses

Jt0323
10-04-2005, 02:30 PM
I was playing madden online and i played this guy who decided to pick Alanta, The First play he ran a 56 yard TD run with Vick, at this point i new i had to stop vick, When i get the ball i get great field goal position and threw a nice TD pass to chambers, then he ran with Vick agian and got stoped. he keept tring run with vick but i stoped him all day, i scored 21 unanswer points after his first TD. i am now 4-3 but should be 4-2 b/c one game my pc stalled. I am now 3-0 while playing as the Dolphins! i hate it when ppl pick a team with a fast QB to run all the time. i can see running some times but not on every play, luckly for me Vick dose not have a great arm. and i did pick up alot of sacks!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/jt7cz-1.png

Edit: btw

Ricky Williams went 115 rushing yards
Gus threw for 178 yards, and 3 TD Passes i int

D-6 sacks!

Predaphin
10-04-2005, 02:42 PM
I was playing madden online and i played this guy who decided to pick Alanta, The First play he ran a 56 yard TD run with Vick, at this point i new i had to stop vick, When i get the ball i get great field goal position and threw a nice TD pass to chambers, then he ran with Vick agian and got stoped. he keept tring run with vick but i stoped him all day, i scored 21 unanswer points after his first TD. i am now 4-3 but should be 4-2 b/c one game my pc stalled. I am now 3-0 while playing as the Dolphins! i hate it when ppl pick a team with a fast QB to run all the time. i can see running some times but not on every play, luckly for me Vick dose not have a great arm. and i did pick up alot of sacks!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/jt7cz-1.png

Edit: btw

Ricky Williams went 115 rushing yards
Gus threw for 178 yards, and 3 TD Passes i int

D-6 sacks!

glad to see you kicked his @$$

rebel4life
10-04-2005, 02:44 PM
nice win

Jt0323
10-04-2005, 02:50 PM
yeah, this turned out to be my best game stats wise, im not the greatest player in madden, but i after he got the TD with Vick i went for a friendly quite, he declined, and i did not want to quite cause i dont like to do that, so i just played smart, running ricky and pick good routs, ricky did great with over 100 yards, running is my strongest thing to do on madden and passing is my weakest but i happen to get 3 td passing and almost 200 yards, and olny 1 interception,

Fudge 101
10-04-2005, 02:57 PM
I know why preda uses him, but why do you use ricky? I think the speed of ronnie is so much more of an advantage. Do you put ronnie at fullback then...idk although ricky is rated better i just cant justify using him lol

Jt0323
10-04-2005, 03:00 PM
I know why preda uses him, but why do you use ricky? I think the speed of ronnie is so much more of an advantage. Do you put ronnie at fullback then...idk although ricky is rated better i just cant justify using him lol

Ricky can break threw tackles more and can get u those little yards that you need, and it could lead to a big run,

mor911
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Everytime The Mor plays a person who picks the Falcons, Vick is hurt by the biggining of the 4th quarter...

Agent51
10-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Ricky can break threw tackles more and can get u those little yards that you need, and it could lead to a big run,

thats damn true, lol. When I started my franchise I had Ronnie starting at HB and Ricky at FB, and it seemed like while Ronnie was fast he wasn't getting good yds cuz it was like he'd always go down as soon as he was hit, which I don't get cuz he is a power runner too. Then I tried Ricky at HB and he bounced off tackles all day. I didn't really get it cuz originally he was 89 (might have been 87, can't remember) at tackle breaking and Ronnie was 84, it wasn't a HUGE difference but from the way they ran in the game you'd think RIcky was a 99 at breaking tackles and Ronnie was like a 3, lol. Thats diff now in my franchise with the progression, Ronnie is like a 91 now and rated 94 overall. I still have him starting at HB and Ricky at FB.

Jt0323
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
also when i use Ricky i average 100 yards a game online, the time i used Ronnie i olny get around 60, but the good thing is when ricky is tired i can use ronnie

Phinz1972
10-05-2005, 02:21 AM
in 05, to stop vick, all you would have to do is spread the d-line, move the ROLB to the left a few steps, the LOLB to right a few steps, and control the MLB and when a player tries to run with Vick, the sides are covered and he gets smacked everytime...iunno if this is possible in 06 because I have yet played it online(don't own my own copy of the game yet)

TerryTate
10-05-2005, 02:43 AM
I used to salivate when people would play me with vick.

Corner Blitzes and Spys would shut him down easily.

Buddwalk
10-05-2005, 02:44 AM
Vick never scared me in madden...Yeah hes fast but when im on defense i alwayd control the safety and if i see him peaking i'll attack