PDA

View Full Version : how do I download roster. xbox

IronChef
10-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Alright... How do I download the rosters... Do I just do everything from my xbox... I heard that when I plug the cord into my xbox all I have to do is turn on madden and it will have an option to download an updated roster.. Is that true and if not then what do I do? Now can I just download it to my xbox or do I have to have a memory card? Someone please take the time to explain this to me.. I really want to download the new roster. Thanks in advance

JL25
10-04-2005, 04:45 PM
Alright... How do I download the rosters... Do I just do everything from my xbox... I heard that when I plug the cord into my xbox all I have to do is turn on madden and it will have an option to download an updated roster.. Is that true and if not then what do I do? Now can I just download it to my xbox or do I have to have a memory card? Someone please take the time to explain this to me.. I really want to download the new roster. Thanks in advance

Once you go online, the first thing it will do is automatically download the updated roster to your xbox because you can't play online without it.

IronChef
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Sweet thanks bro... I'm gonna download the new roster than cancel xbox live... Can I do that? Does it download the roster onto my madden disc?

mor911
10-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Sweet thanks bro... I'm gonna download the new roster than cancel xbox live... Can I do that? Does it download the roster onto my madden disc?
It saves the roster to your hard disk.

IronChef
10-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Cool.. So than I can download the roster call and cancel and go back home after taking my xbox to my friends house who has a cpu and play with the updated rosters right guys??? I'm gonna set up a free trial and cancel... Hehehe.. I don't have a cpu at home to play online but I want the new rosters to play at home with friends and saturday tournaments