PDA

View Full Version : Give the Bills fans a taste of their own medicine!!

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Remember all those times you heard a Bills fan talk sh!t about the Phins? Give some back to them before Sunday's game!Billszone.com (http://billszone.com)

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Merely an example of some of the trouble we started over there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM
"My guess is the same place you store your dildo. "

Nope, I'm certain of it. I never kept the song in your mom.

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm certain this will be moved to Depths of The Seat. Though, it was never intended to talk smack ON THIS WEBSITE.

We're allowed to post things from the other AFC East sites listed on the main page, right?

MDFINFAN
10-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Remember all those times you heard a Bills fan talk sh!t about the Phins? Give some back to them before Sunday's game!Billszone.com (http://billszone.com)

But they also have level headed posters who post things like this:

Final score of Miami\Fins game (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=82177)

dominizzo
10-05-2005, 01:18 PM
where do we sign up

Schleprock
10-05-2005, 01:19 PM
I don't like that crap when they come here, therefore I don't think we should be hypocrites and do it to them.

ccphinfan
10-05-2005, 01:24 PM
I'll keep the crow in the oven a little longer, that stuff tastes nasty.

ckparrothead
10-05-2005, 01:25 PM
I write with one of the guys that started that site and he is the most hated guy on board and actually has been banned from it, mainly because he calls everything how he sees it with the Bills and doesn't participate in the outright homerism.

For instance, he called a 5-11 or 6-10 season for the Bills this year where all the pundits were talking playoffs, said even 1-15 might be possible. Bills have never replaced Antoine Winfield, stupidly let Pat Williams leave, let what little pass protecting talent they had on the OL depart elsewhere, and are letting a 2nd year QB start the season where he spent most of his first year injured...and they don't even give him a dangerous tight end to bail him out. Interestingly enough he does not like Willis McGahee. He says that the Buffalo OL is blasting wide open holes and honestly you could watch film of Antowain Smith and Willis McGahee and not be able to tell the difference.

dominizzo
10-05-2005, 01:27 PM
I write with one of the guys that started that site and he is the most hated guy on board and actually has been banned from it, mainly because he calls everything how he sees it with the Bills and doesn't participate in the outright homerism.

For instance, he called a 5-11 or 6-10 season for the Bills this year where all the pundits were talking playoffs, said even 1-15 might be possible. Bills have never replaced Antoine Winfield, stupidly let Pat Williams leave, let what little pass protecting talent they had on the OL depart elsewhere, and are letting a 2nd year QB start the season where he spent most of his first year injured...and they don't even give him a dangerous tight end to bail him out. Interestingly enough he does not like Willis McGahee. He says that the Buffalo OL is blasting wide open holes and honestly you could watch film of Antowain Smith and Willis McGahee and not be able to tell the difference.

i wont go on their site than thnx

they can rott

HULKFish
10-05-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm there with you brother...

NY_FinFan_72
10-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Remember all those times you heard a Bills fan talk sh!t about the Phins? Give some back to them before Sunday's game!Billszone.com (http://billszone.com/)

I prefer to give it back to them AT Sunday's game, not before it. But for those unable to attend, I fully endorse ****in' with them over at Billzone... :D

Tell them to look for this sign on Sunday:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Roman529
10-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I visit the Bills Zone maybe once a week to get info about any injuries to Bills players and info as to what they are up too.....they have some fans who talk smack all the time about the Phins, but you also have guys like Clumpy who know their stuff, especially when it comes to salary cap....I usually don't post too often in the Zone, unless I have to defend my Phins from some total crap....they can talk as much as they want.....they are very insecure about Losman and their Bills right now so let them talk all they want....we will get the W on Sunday. :)

FIN-IN-RI
10-05-2005, 01:41 PM
:chuckle:

Justasportsfan
10-05-2005, 01:48 PM

For instance, he called a 5-11 or 6-10 season for the Bills this year where all the pundits were talking playoffs, said even 1-15 might be possible. Bills have never replaced Antoine Winfield, stupidly let Pat Williams leave, let what little pass protecting talent they had on the OL depart elsewhere, and are letting a 2nd year QB start the season where he spent most of his first year injured...and they don't even give him a dangerous tight end to bail him out. Interestingly enough he does not like Willis McGahee. He says that the Buffalo OL is blasting wide open holes and honestly you could watch film of Antowain Smith and Willis McGahee and not be able to tell the difference.why don't you find out the rest of the story and post it here.wys is my friend and he's been wrong on a lot of things too. Make sure when you WRITE w/ him, you tell both sides of the story.

Next, Winfield has easily been replaced. Check out where we finished last year against the pass and where we're at this year. :rolleyes:

Everrett was injured so jury is still out that we didn't try to get a dangerous TE.

Justasportsfan
10-05-2005, 01:49 PM
i wont go on their site than thnx

they can rottaren't you already posting there? Unless someone is using you name over there.

NY_FinFan_72
10-05-2005, 01:51 PM
aren't you already posting there? Unless someone is using you name over there.

That's some clever editing in your avatar... it cuts off just before the Buffalo slams into a brick wall and explodes... 4 TIMES IN A ROW... very, very, clever...

Justasportsfan
10-05-2005, 01:54 PM
That's some clever editing in your avatar... it cuts off just before the Buffalo slams into a brick wall and explodes... 4 TIMES IN A ROW... very, very, clever...and that's some stupid attempt at smack.

NY_FinFan_72
10-05-2005, 02:03 PM
and that's some stupid attempt at smack.

You mean like this?

ah so you've been to WNY. Good job. It still makes you igorant. I have yet to meet anyone in WNY and canada who lives in a hut. Ice fishing, of course they do, it's something we can do in the winter just like Skiing just like people who live in VA hire illegal mexicans to do work for them so they can pay them peanuts. :rolleyes:

So while you make fun of people who ice fish or canadians, don't look far, you guys down in VA run a different form of a sweatshop by hiring mexicans for nothing.

No... mine WAS smack.

FinNasty
10-05-2005, 02:06 PM
aren't you already posting there? Unless someone is using you name over there.

ya... that isnt you dominizzo? there is a dominizzo that posts over there that talks fin smack... i assumed it was u...

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 02:07 PM
I don't like that crap when they come here, therefore I don't think we should be hypocrites and do it to them.

That was the whole point of the thread to give it back to them for a while. Finally their team is hurting. Let's make them miserable for a while.

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 02:15 PM
I love it! My rep over there is -48! :lol:

HULKFish
10-05-2005, 02:17 PM
I love it! My rep over there is -48! :lol:

I'M GONNA BE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU DUDE...

TOO FUN!! :lol:

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 02:20 PM
I've tried to donate my -53 Bills Points to someone. For some reason I can't!

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 02:20 PM
I'M GONNA BE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU DUDE...

TOO FUN!! :lol:

What thread are you in? Let's double team them!

NativeFin
10-05-2005, 02:23 PM
What thread are you in? Let's double team them!

I don't understand, they've called me a troll, & are saying that I say mean things to them. For some odd reason my rep is in the neg too ... :lol:

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 02:27 PM
I started a thread to announce our impending arrival over there.

Kinzua
10-05-2005, 02:32 PM

For instance, he called a 5-11 or 6-10 season for the Bills this year where all the pundits were talking playoffs, said even 1-15 might be possible.

Oh, what bull manure!!! If he got banned, it was for something besides that stuff. That's like saying Losman07 got banned for talking good smack on this board. I don't post on billszone, but I post on Buffalobills.com, and that's the "official" mb, and people say kind of stuff all the time. People get banned for attacking other posters or for otherwise repeatedly violating the TOS.

Bills have never replaced Antoine Winfield, stupidly let Pat Williams leave, let what little pass protecting talent they had on the OL depart elsewhere, and are letting a 2nd year QB start the season where he spent most of his first year injured...and they don't even give him a dangerous tight end to bail him out. Interestingly enough he does not like Willis McGahee. He says that the Buffalo OL is blasting wide open holes and honestly you could watch film of Antowain Smith and Willis McGahee and not be able to tell the difference.

Antoine Who??? He's doin' just great up in Minnesota, ain't he???

Pat Williams only played about half the downs -- passing downs -- last year.

Yeah, the Bills will surely miss paying the oft-injured Jonas Jennings two or three times what he's worth. I think he's injured for San Fran already.

Well, let's see, what "dangerous TE" has been available in recent years? Gonzalez? Shockey? A FB out of the backfield can be just as dangerous.

I thought the Bills are supposed to have a lousy oline with Jennings gone. So, now, they're creating these huge holes that Antowain Smith could run through??? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I think your friend got banned for terminal football stupidity!!!:judge:

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by im4bflo
This title just needs to be here on Fish week, for all you fish to enjoy!
SQUISH the FISH !!!

What's your screename? You're for blo? Need a 12 step program? :)

kud
10-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Sure is quiet over there at PhinZone.

BALLS DEEP
10-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimschmittie
We all know you play nice....Ive seen the conversations you ***** have in FH

SOrry man. We'll try to more resemble you guys when we're over here. We'll bathe in Labatts and jerk each other off into a soda can. Need a carbonated beverage?

Marino1983
10-05-2005, 03:14 PM
I think your friend got banned for terminal football stupidity!!!
:goof:
Christ then YOU should never be able to log onto the internet,,,, period suzy!

:shakeno:
Marino1983

Crisis
10-05-2005, 07:32 PM

LOL.

Isn't this the guy that thought Travis Brown was the next NFL superstar???

timbalu
10-05-2005, 08:14 PM
"Give SUCKALO fans a taste of their own medicine" ? Yeah, I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would mean we'd get to wait for the SUCKALO team bus to arrive at the stadium, then throw bricks at it while we moon the players, and pi$$ on the tires. Then, we'd get rip-roarin' drunk before we tailgate having such delicacies as grilled sausages made from hooves, scrotum, testicles, ears, lungs and guts (yum) some fabulous Northern New York Beer that looks and smells like alligator pi$$, then stand around while we scratch our nuts and f@rt while attempting to pick some Miami girls (the ones in SUCKALO have knuckles that drag on the ground) Then we could go in to watch the game and scream at the officials, and blame them as our team loses, start some fights, and get our a$$es kicked......
Yeah, we could give SUCKALO fans a taste of their own medicine, and act like them....but then, none of us would be able to get laid in a hoe-house with $1,000 in each hand...like a SUCKALO fan !!!!! :lol:

BigDolphan
10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Yeah, we could give SUCKALO fans a taste of their own medicine, and act like them....but then, none of us would be able to get laid in a hoe-house with $1,000 in each hand...like a SUCKALO fan !!!!! :lol:

no offense, timbalu, but I disagree...Bills fans might... with $1,000 in each hand...but probably not less. lol:rofl3:

steeda
10-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Where did Losman7 go, I haven't seen him post in a while

BradTheBillsFan
10-06-2005, 12:07 PM
You guys gave up already I see. Short-lived "invasion" that was.

I don't mind smack-talking at all, it's part of football. The only thing I do mind is weak smack talk, which is what I saw from a lot of your guys. Some of ya are funny though.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-06-2005, 05:12 PM
I've tried to donate my -53 Bills Points to someone. For some reason I can't!

$#!t they got me as public annoyance at - 430 reps:rofl3:

nephinsfan
10-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Merely an example of some of the trouble we started over there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM
"My guess is the same place you store your dildo. "

Nope, I'm certain of it. I never kept the song in your mom.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: