PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans Are Bad Musicians Too

igor79
10-05-2005, 07:17 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=82171

Keith Campbell
10-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

ether79
10-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

Man you waited awhile to pull that one out Tv is bad for your brain. BTW...Weird Al called...he wants you to stop it. Bills fans are giving music parodies a bad name. That sh*t was idiotic.

NativeFin
10-06-2005, 03:03 PM

What's up ChickenHawk????? Did the sisters run you off the zone?:lol:

OhioPhin
10-06-2005, 03:45 PM

Do you have www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) bookmarked or what? Welcome to my ignore list fhaggot!!:shakeno:

kud
10-06-2005, 04:00 PM
What's up ChickenHawk????? Did the sisters run you off the zone?:lol:

As in BuffaloJayHawk? I could swear he was one of the stupidest Billy Goats ever to troll these boards? What happened?

kud
10-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Do you have www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) bookmarked or what? Welcome to my ignore list fhaggot!!:shakeno:

y'know, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

NativeFin
10-06-2005, 04:04 PM
As in BuffaloJayHawk? I could swear he was one of the stupidest Billy Goats ever to troll these boards? What happened?

Yup, he tried trolling over here a few months ago, yet tucked his tail & has been in hiding until recently ..... the funny thing is his sisters don't care for him much at BZ too!!:lol:

motormeat0170
10-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Man, if he's from Buttfellow, you know that post took him 5 months to put together..... I'm guessing that 5 months ago the restaurant he was working at bought a machine dishwasher thus rendering him expendable and giving him ample time to work on said post....

buckwilde
10-07-2005, 12:08 PM
If you think the new dishwasher gave him some time, just wait until that automatic pin setter gets installed in the bowling alley!!!!!!!!

motormeat0170
10-07-2005, 12:17 PM
If you think the new dishwasher gave him some time, just wait until that automatic pin setter gets installed in the bowling alley!!!!!!!!
:rofl3: