PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds Buffalo even scores?

finjim
10-06-2005, 09:58 AM
15-1 says they don't cross the 50

FakeSpike13
10-06-2005, 10:01 AM
thats a little stupid man... we have a nice d, but its not other-wordly, just a nice return or stupid personal foul penalty and youd probably be wrong...

FakeSpike13
10-06-2005, 10:02 AM
I say if we step it up, best-case scenario, with us playing the best we can: 20-6, something like that.

Dolphins17-0
10-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Nice, if you're paying out on that one I'll happily bet that the bills cross the fifty.

MiamiDolphins34
10-06-2005, 10:22 AM
thats a little stupid man... we have a nice d, but its not other-wordly, just a nice return or stupid personal foul penalty and youd probably be wrong...

:rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Nice, if you're paying out on that one I'll happily bet that the bills cross the fifty.

i got a hundred on that, bet too:D

BigDolphan
10-07-2005, 05:45 PM
my prediction: Buffalo 10, Miami 24

spydertl79
10-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Ill drop 300 on that

TakeoSpikes51
10-07-2005, 11:31 PM
It doesnt matter, the Dolphins lost to us when we were 0-4 last year and put us on the right track, and now were 1-3 and the same thing is going to happen. I'm going to rub it in bad when the bills win. real bad.

BigDolphan
10-07-2005, 11:40 PM
It doesnt matter, the Dolphins lost to us when we were 0-4 last year and put us on the right track, and now were 1-3 and the same thing is going to happen. I'm going to rub it in bad when the bills win. real bad.

As will I WHEN the dolphins win, and win big.

DolphinDevil28
10-07-2005, 11:40 PM

Just make sure you are here when you lose too.

Don't run like a little chicken.

buckwilde
10-07-2005, 11:41 PM
You are going to rub it is alright, but that will be tonight before you go to bed!!! Face it pal, BEEFALO sucks, okay? Really, BEEFALO has gone to the big game and ALWAYS walked away a loser. Stop slapping it and get on board with a winning franchise, the Dolphins. If my smack wasn't the truth, you would be on a BEEFALO site talking smack, but if you could you would. That is why the BEEFALO fans that crave MEAT and come over to other teams sites. Here is my MEAT, enjoy! :lol: :rofl3: :lol: hahahahahahahah

TakeoSpikes51
10-07-2005, 11:44 PM
You are going to rub it is alright, but that will be tonight before you go to bed!!! Face it pal, BEEFALO sucks, okay? Really, BEEFALO has gone to the big game and ALWAYS walked away a loser. Stop slapping it and get on board with a winning franchise, the Dolphins. If my smack wasn't the truth, you would be on a BEEFALO site talking smack, but if you could you would. That is why the BEEFALO fans that crave MEAT and come over to other teams sites. Here is my MEAT, enjoy! :lol: :rofl3: :lol: hahahahahahahah

When was the last time the "winning franchise" of the Dolphins was even in a superbowl, and when they were good, were you even alive? or old enough to realize what was going on?

buckwilde
10-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Obviously I was alive when the Dolphins won a superbowl but were you alive when Buffalo won one? Well, was anyone alive when BEEFALO won one???? Actually there is not a soul alive today that was alive when BEEFALO won a superbowl because they NEVER HAVE, THEY SUCK!!!!!!:D

Cuban Dave 9
10-08-2005, 12:01 AM
When was the last time the "winning franchise" of the Dolphins was even in a superbowl, and when they were good, were you even alive? or old enough to realize what was going on?
*cough* 0-4 *cough* in a row *cough* superbowl *cough*

man excuse me, I think I'm coming down with something :barf:

Roman529
10-08-2005, 12:21 AM
The Bills will score...I will say 6 points, maybe 10....but the Phins win this
27-10.

Cuban Dave 9
10-08-2005, 12:22 AM
I don't make predictions anymore...not since the UF @ Bama game

buckwilde
10-08-2005, 12:23 AM
At least you are not coming down with being a Bills fan......That would be terminal!!!! Just like all of the BEEFALO fans posting their pathetic losing posts on this, a DOLPHINS site!!!
DOLPHINS DOMINATE BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the all time record! The only killer offense BEEFALO has known is OJ!

motormeat0170
10-08-2005, 06:46 AM
At least you are not coming down with being a Bills fan......That would be terminal!!!! Just like all of the BEEFALO fans posting their pathetic losing posts on this, a DOLPHINS site!!!
DOLPHINS DOMINATE BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the all time record! The only killer offense BEEFALO has known is OJ!

:lol:

finsrclowns
10-08-2005, 09:38 AM

Gotta love fin fans. They spend all last season getting b!tch slapped by practically every team in the league, but this year they win 2 (count 'em) f#cking games and it's 15-1 that we won't cross the 50 on 'em. Beautiful. :rofl3:

calphin
10-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Gotta love fin fans. They spend all last season getting b!tch slapped by practically every team in the league, but this year they win 2 (count 'em) f#cking games and it's 15-1 that we won't cross the 50 on 'em. Beautiful. :rofl3:

No worse tha Bills fans thinking they coulda won 1 S/B :lol: :lol: :lol:

finsrclowns
10-08-2005, 09:58 AM
No worse tha Bills fans thinking they coulda won 1 S/B :lol: :lol: :lol:

And when's the last SB your teal queers have even played in? :lol:

Marino1983
10-08-2005, 11:53 AM
And when's the last SB your teal queers have even played in? :lol:
:huh:
And where in the F*** is the Lombardi trophy YOUR inbreded, sh!t sniffing, one toothed 4 CHOKES won?
Oh that's right, Dallas (twice), Washington, and the Giants OWN them...
:lol2:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
10-08-2005, 01:14 PM
:huh:
And where in the F*** is the Lombardi trophy YOUR inbreded, sh!t sniffing, one toothed 4 CHOKES won?
Oh that's right, Dallas (twice), Washington, and the Giants OWN them...
:lol2:

Marino1983

Keep living in someone else's past Morono. It's all you've got. :lol:

go_fins
10-08-2005, 01:30 PM
gotta love the bills fans, they haven't made the playoffs this decade and they drank the Loseman superbowl run Koolaid pats :lol: :lol: :lol:

TakeoSpikes51
10-08-2005, 02:36 PM
*cough* 0-4 *cough* in a row *cough* superbowl *cough*

man excuse me, I think I'm coming down with something :barf:

Hey jackass, you didnt answer my question, too busy avioding it. You know the Phins will lose, I'll bet anything Bills win tomorrow, anything.

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 06:11 AM
Keep living in someone else's past Morono. It's all you've got. :lol:
And the dumb@$$clown is 0wned once AGAIN!!
YOU have some serious mental issues girlfriend... Or basically,,, lack there of... :lol:
I bet that all the rest of the 4th graders are always picking on YOU.. For example,,, pushing YOU over chairs, spitting in YOUR braided flame red hair, hanging taped notes on YOUR back (just kick me)... Exactly like YOU do everytime that YOU submit YOUR constant self-smack on this web site petunia!
:wave:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
10-09-2005, 09:37 AM
And the dumb@$$clown is 0wned once AGAIN!!
YOU have some serious mental issues girlfriend... Or basically,,, lack there of... :lol:
I bet that all the rest of the 4th graders are always picking on YOU.. For example,,, pushing YOU over chairs, spitting in YOUR braided flame red hair, hanging taped notes on YOUR back (just kick me)... Exactly like YOU do everytime that YOU submit YOUR constant self-smack on this web site petunia!
:wave:

Marino1983

Reciting tales of your difficult upbringing are of no interest to me. Let your team of shrinks handle it- noone here really cares Morono. As for "owning", you don't even own the keyboard you're using- that would be the property of the public library so show some courtesy and go wash your seman encrusted fingers. :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Reciting tales of your difficult upbringing are of no interest to me. Let your team of shrinks handle it- noone here really cares Morono. As for "owning", you don't even own the keyboard you're using- that would be the property of the public library so show some courtesy and go wash your seman encrusted fingers. :lol:

a$$Clown ...

Why post and talk about a subject, that you have absolutely... "no experience".

See... you are a simple lying idiot, posting here... your lip B.S.

You just read books and you think... "you" really know, "eh"

You just come here to shoot off your arrogant head silly... "no expeirence" mouth, like BriBoy ... arrogant and silly.

You been doing that "texting silliness" around the forums... for years.
awww poor Baby ... born to a "3rd rate circus act".

yer thin skin's pride is ... all ... 1 - 4 hurt.

snif, snif, snif

YA :goof:

finsrclowns
10-09-2005, 10:21 AM
[T][O][R][M]']a$$Clown ...

Why post and talk about a subject, that you have absolutely... "no experience".

See... you are a simple lying idiot, posting here... your lip B.S.

You just read books and you think... "you" really know, "eh"

You just come here to shoot off your arrogant head silly... "no expeirence" mouth, like BriBoy ... arrogant and silly.

You been doing that "texting silliness" around the forums... for years.
awww poor Baby ... born to a "3rd rate circus act".

yer thin skin's pride is ... all ... 1 - 4 hurt.

snif, snif, snif

YA :goof:

How adorable! Morono has a new little friend. I'm sure she will be thrilled you're rushed to her defense and very very "grateful". As to your posts, using random quotation marks to surround a pile of weak, poorly written, gibberish is only impressive to your own warped mind. Try again. :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-09-2005, 11:39 AM
How adorable! Morono has a new little friend. I'm sure she will be thrilled you're rushed to her defense and very very "grateful". As to your posts, using random quotation marks to surround a pile of weak, poorly written, gibberish is only impressive to your own warped mind. Try again. :lol:

Your circus "home environment" is filled with too much hostility, disrespectfulness and unfriendlness.

And possesses a lot of mistrust, deceit and dishonesty.

YOU are angry with jealousy, your ears, eyes and minds... close up tight.

And cannot recieve any value when given, because of the hate and prejudice "within", blinds and blocks... the open mind.

So sad... isn't "IT"?

We will see today after 60 minutes of football, "eh" ?

And do not try "to talk and act", so innocent and kind to after you lose. We can and could "read right through" that, poor and phoney "niceness" tactic of yours.

"IT" is... a primitive tribal dementia.

Familiar to YOU, Mr. Clown ?

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:23 PM
As will I WHEN the dolphins win, and win big.

Hahahaha, your a stupid jackass!!!

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:24 PM
The Bills will score...I will say 6 points, maybe 10....but the Phins win this
27-10.

How about 20, that souns good right?

calphin
10-09-2005, 05:25 PM
How about 20, that souns good right?

no **** they scored?20?damn! :D

Dudeman
10-09-2005, 05:45 PM

looks like you owe people a pretty penny.......nice call

finsrclowns
10-09-2005, 07:53 PM
[T][O][R][M]']
We will see today after 60 minutes of football, "eh" ?

And do not try "to talk and act", so innocent and kind to after you lose. We can and could "read right through" that, poor and phoney "niceness" tactic of yours.

Well we saw, "eh"? :lol: Should I work on my "innocent and kind" act, "eh"? :lol:

cnc66
10-09-2005, 07:56 PM

prophetic words... sigh

Dogtag14450
10-10-2005, 08:11 PM
my prediction: Buffalo 10, Miami 24

OOPS:rofl3:

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 09:22 AM
:laughat:
Just make sure you are here when you lose too.

Don't run like a little chicken.what's up, Chicken little? :lol: