PDA

View Full Version : Ta-ta

Kinzua
10-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Well, I had promised to show up on Monday, win or lose, but given that the Bills "brain trust" (such as it is) seems to be more interested in selling season tix than in fielding the best football team it can, I'm saying adios to this mb as well as the Buffalo Bills boards I frequent for the foreseeable future. :fire:

If I hadn't been an advocate of starting Bledsoe and keeping Losman on the bench for another year, I wouldn't be so @#!d angry at the Bills management. :barf: If Drew Bledsoe isn't good enough to take the Bills deep into the playoffs, Kelly Holcomb isn't likely to even get them to the playoffs, but hey, winning against Miami will guarantee a sell-out against the Jets, and that counts more than developing a young QB. I've always resisted the idea that the Bills management was simply shilling to sell more season tix, but I've come to the conclusion that the cynics are right: Bills management is only interested in making the playoffs because of the extra ticket sales it generates.

I guess Ralph Wilson really isn't interested in winning a Super Bowl after all. :down:

motormeat0170
10-06-2005, 01:02 PM
All that crap you talked since the off-season and now you're turning in your Buttfellow jersey.... I say it's bullcrap, you were typing all kinds of garbage and now turning around running because you won't be able take the lashing you got coming to you... HAHAHAAH What a joke just like the Buttfellow organization (or lack of). Blaming it on management is a nice touch though... Back to the pasture with you....

buckwilde
10-06-2005, 01:16 PM
:sleep: Wake-up and go back to sleep. :sleep:

R_t_Kraken
10-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Well, I had promised to show up on Monday, win or lose, but given that the Bills "brain trust" (such as it is) seems to be more interested in selling season tix than in fielding the best football team it can, I'm saying adios to this mb as well as the Buffalo Bills boards I frequent for the foreseeable future. :fire:

If I hadn't been an advocate of starting Bledsoe and keeping Losman on the bench for another year, I wouldn't be so @#!d angry at the Bills management. :barf: If Drew Bledsoe isn't good enough to take the Bills deep into the playoffs, Kelly Holcomb isn't likely to even get them to the playoffs, but hey, winning against Miami will guarantee a sell-out against the Jets, and that counts more than developing a young QB. I've always resisted the idea that the Bills management was simply shilling to sell more season tix, but I've come to the conclusion that the cynics are right: Bills management is only interested in making the playoffs because of the extra ticket sales it generates.

I guess Ralph Wilson really isn't interested in winning a Super Bowl after all. :down:

Its ok Missy. Eventually all the losing the Buffalo Bills do will get to all the fans. They will all jump ship. The Bills franchise will be moved out of the ****hole called Buffalo. You should be proud of yourself, you got the memo much quicker than most Bills fans. Hell, some of them will likely go down with the ship. Good job I say Kinz.

Now if you ever want to be a fan of a real team. Well, we're always accepting. Normally I wouldn't support the taking in of other teams trash. But I see some potential in you. No pressure though!

Marino1983
10-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Well, I had promised to show up on Monday, win or lose, but given that the Bills "brain trust" (such as it is) seems to be more interested in selling season tix than in fielding the best football team it can, I'm saying adios to this mb as well as the Buffalo Bills boards I frequent for the foreseeable future.
Wow what a shock!
PopZIT is going into hiding early.... :roflmao:
But do not worry little s*e*m*e*n receptacle I will make sure that YOUR screen name is B!TCH punched a few thousand times while YOU are hiding in that refrigerator box that YOU live in along One-Goat-Drive!!
:www:

Marino1983

NativeFin
10-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Wow what a shock!
PopZIT is going into hiding early.... :roflmao:
But do not worry little s*e*m*e*n receptacle I will make sure that YOUR screen name is B!TCH punched a few thousand times while YOU are hiding in that refrigerator box that YOU live in along One-Goat-Drive!!

Marino1983

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: well I guess she had to balls to let us know she won't be around anymore ... later you wannabee indian.

finsrclowns
10-06-2005, 10:41 PM

Don't give up Kinzua. It usually takes years to develop a QB anyway. Losman isn't ready right now. Mularkey can't be blamed for seeing the obvious. If things don't go well for KH Losman will get back in. If they do, watching and learning will not kill him. In the meantime Holcomb is the best chance for us to win right now. Buck up! ;)

McDuffie81
10-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Don't give up Kinzua. It usually takes years to develop a QB anyway. Losman isn't ready right now. Mularkey can't be blamed for seeing the obvious. If things don't go well for KH Losman will get back in. If they do, watching and learning will not kill him. In the meantime Holcomb is the best chance for us to win right now. Buck up! ;)This has got to be one of the funniest posts ever! Big mouth smart*** Billsrclowns trying to console his buddy because the Bills SUCK as usual. Just get used to it man. Sorry but your franchise is one BIG JOKE just like the Jets'.

motormeat0170
10-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Don't give up Kinzua. It usually takes years to develop a QB anyway. Losman isn't ready right now. Mularkey can't be blamed for seeing the obvious. If things don't go well for KH Losman will get back in. If they do, watching and learning will not kill him. In the meantime Holcomb is the best chance for us to win right now. Buck up! ;)

Absolutely pathetic hahahahhha:rofl3:
Buck up hahahahahaa:lol:

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 10:36 AM
This has got to be one of the funniest posts ever!

I do try. :bravo:

buckwilde
10-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Thank you both for your admission of submission. Now get the hell off of a Dolphins site and go to a bowling alley or brush your tooth or something. ahahahahahahahaha BEEFALO SUCKS AND YOU KNOW IT!!!! :lol:

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 12:35 PM
I do try. :bravo:

what happened to you????? .... huh!!!!! what the hell happened!!!!:lol:

R_t_Kraken
10-07-2005, 01:22 PM

What the? Get back in your box Bozo, before you get another b!tchslappin.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Its ok Missy. Eventually all the losing the Buffalo Bills do will get to all the fans. They will all jump ship. The Bills franchise will be moved out of the ****hole called Buffalo. You should be proud of yourself, you got the memo much quicker than most Bills fans. Hell, some of them will likely go down with the ship. Good job I say Kinz.

Now if you ever want to be a fan of a real team. Well, we're always accepting. Normally I wouldn't support the taking in of other teams trash. But I see some potential in you. No pressure though!

BS!!!!:fire: no exceptions for bills fans to come into are fan base!!:fire:

phu_c um!:fire:

R_t_Kraken
10-07-2005, 01:31 PM
BS!!!!:fire: no exceptions for bills fans to come into are fan base!!:fire:

phu_c um!:fire:

Sorry, I can't help but feel a little sympathy for em. Look at their team man! Wouldn't you want someone to reach out if you were in their shoes? :chuckle:

Justasportsfan
10-07-2005, 01:47 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: well I guess she had to balls to let us know she won't be around anymore ... later you wannabee indian.unlike some other wannabe indian who hides when his team loses and only shows up when they win. Starts a "grovel" thread addressing jets fans so he has an excuse why he disappeared. :laughat: :groovy:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Sorry, I can't help but feel a little sympathy for em. Look at their team man! Wouldn't you want someone to reach out if you were in their shoes? :chuckle:

ah NO!!! the american way is to laugh at people when their down:lol: :rofl3:

:cry: bills fans:cry:

dolphins fans :sidelol: :roflmao: :grouplaug :rofl4:

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 02:11 PM
What the? Get back in your box Bozo, before you get another b!tchslappin.

:rofl3: Not by you Pud.

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 02:20 PM
unlike some other wannabe indian who hides when his team loses and only shows up when they win. Starts a "grovel" thread addressing jets fans so he has an excuse why he disappeared. :laughat: :groovy:

beeatch please, your being called out on the main board, as well as the AFC east board for not being here lately, you just better have your $30 ready ... if your still around.:lol:

Marino1983
10-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Well well well,, look who popped out of her flamingo circus trailer where she has been hiding under a 4 CHOKE blanket satisfying herself like a double jointed widebeest fan ONLY could...
So how goes it petunia? I bet it is a real B!TCH trying to find tear-proof makeup this season.. :goof: Hey speaking of a circus when does the one in W NY close? I mean wasn't it YOU who typed that losergirl was ready to lead the billy's to the :laughat: playoffs this season? :lol:
Now all YOU F***ing fair weather sh!t sniffer whores are abandoning ship!
What a F***ing WASTE of an NFL franchise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roflmao:

:wave:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Well well well,, look who popped out of her flamingo circus trailer where she has been hiding under a 4 CHOKE blanket satisfying herself like a double jointed widebeest fan ONLY could...
So how goes it petunia? I bet it is a real B!TCH trying to find tear-proof makeup this season.. :goof: Hey speaking of a circus when does the one in W NY close? I mean wasn't it YOU who typed that losergirl was ready to lead the billy's to the :laughat: playoffs this season? :lol:
Now all YOU F***ing fair weather sh!t sniffer whores are abandoning ship!
What a F***ing WASTE of an NFL franchise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roflmao:

:wave:

Marino1983

I've been here Morono. And I'll be here Monday. Will you? :lol: And feel free to peruse my posts- I made no predictions about Losman. None. And be careful who you label as fairweather since you were long gone and hard to find most of the 2nd half of last year. :lol: Now 2 W's and your chest is bursting through your girdle. :lol:

Marino1983
10-07-2005, 10:56 PM
I've been here Morono. And I'll be here Monday. Will you? :lol: And feel free to peruse my posts- I made no predictions about Losman. None. And be careful who you label as fairweather since you were long gone and hard to find most of the 2nd half of last year. :lol: Now 2 W's and your chest is bursting through your girdle.
Yeah YOU will be here.. :rofl3:
Where were YOU this past monday oh double-jointed-one?
Oh that's right, pete YOUR pimp probably made YOU work a longer shift along One-Goat-Drive... Figures that he make a few more bucks and no one would have to listen to YOUR :cry: with YOUR mouth full...
:escape:
As for last season I was here for the most part last year but considering the debacle surrounding the Phins last season, who wants to post smack about a struggling team!! You should know all about that @$$clown...
I mean the goats are experts when it comes to compiling LOSING seasons!!!
Hell the 4 CHOKES are well on their way to yet another ONE...
And show me where I have made a prediction of who will be the winner in sh!t sniffer-ville Sunday.....
YOU are so F***ing boring penelope... :sleep:

Marino1983

buckwilde
10-08-2005, 12:15 AM
I love BEEFALO, I love the Bills, their PRECIOUS LOSING football team, I love the......the........what the hell, I love their baseball team....(do they have one?).......I love their basketball team........(do they have one?).....I love their bowling alley!!! YESSS!!! One tooth's trailer park lanes!! LETS GO BOWLING!!!!!

Now somebody pass the polydent, IT IS TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finsrclowns
10-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Yeah YOU will be here.. :rofl3:
Where were YOU this past monday oh double-jointed-one?
Oh that's right, pete YOUR pimp probably made YOU work a longer shift along One-Goat-Drive... Figures that he make a few more bucks and no one would have to listen to YOUR :cry: with YOUR mouth full...
:escape:
As for last season I was here for the most part last year but considering the debacle surrounding the Phins last season, who wants to post smack about a struggling team!! You should know all about that @$$clown...
I mean the goats are experts when it comes to compiling LOSING seasons!!!
Hell the 4 CHOKES are well on their way to yet another ONE...
And show me where I have made a prediction of who will be the winner in sh!t sniffer-ville Sunday.....
YOU are so F***ing boring penelope... :sleep:

Marino1983

I'm here several days a week sh!t bag, in case you haven't noticed. :lol: Who the f#ck cares whether I was here Monday or not? You didn't even have a game. Just because we lost a game? So f#cking what? Now this Monday I will be around win or lose. And you're right losing sucks, but it was enjoyable to see your scaled friends sh!t the bed last year and you and the majority of your fellow fin smackers go running for the hills like the front runners you are. :lol:

Marino1983
10-08-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm here several days a week sh!t bag, in case you haven't noticed. :lol: Who the f#ck cares whether I was here Monday or not? You didn't even have a game. Just because we lost a game? So f#cking what? Now this Monday I will be around win or lose. And you're right losing sucks, but it was enjoyable to see your scaled friends sh!t the bed last year and you and the majority of your fellow fin smackers go running for the hills like the front runners you are. :lol:
:rolleyes2
Sure YOU are nancy...
"Who the f#ck cares whether I was here Monday or not?"
And that is YOUR battle cry about everyone who didn't or doesn't post here after a loss s*e*m*e*n princess!
Now that most of YOUR pathetic fan base is either calling for heads to roll on the team or the entire organization,, crickets are chirping louder in this forum than the self smacking responses from transsexual billy goat fans like YOU DUMB@$$clown!!
And I am enjoying every F***ing second of it,, billy-pole-smoker..
Now go find a park bench to sleep under or maybe an abandoned car to hide in little girl.. YOUR self-smack adds absolutely NOTHING to what LITTLE dignity the 4 CHOKErs have this season....

Marino1983

finsrclowns
10-08-2005, 01:11 PM
:rolleyes2
Sure YOU are nancy...
"Who the f#ck cares whether I was here Monday or not?"
And that is YOUR battle cry about everyone who didn't or doesn't post here after a loss s*e*m*e*n princess!

I realize I OWN this board but it is SUPPOSED to be a fins board. If it was a Bills board then yeah I'd have some obligation to show after a loss. But as usual your one brain celled logic is warped short bus girl. :lol:

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 06:20 AM
I realize I OWN this board but it is SUPPOSED to be a fins board. If it was a Bills board then yeah I'd have some obligation to show after a loss. But as usual your one brain celled logic is warped short bus girl.
The ONLY thing that YOU "own" on this board @$$clown is the deep dark humiliation of being a top ranked B!TCH punched transsexual 4 CHOKE fan and the billions of scars inflicted upon YOUR one celled mullet!!
We won't get into YOUR pole-smoking, sex-change plans, and the drug induced dreams of YOU becoming a billy goat :laughat: cheerleader...
:eek:

Marino1983

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-09-2005, 08:50 AM

"PURE Buffalo BUTT GRAVY" ! ! !

(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.· (¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·
$ .·:*¨`*:· : WOW .·:*¨`*:·. $ .·:*¨`*:·.

a$$Clown YOU are another common "disgruntled" buffalo forum fan.

So Be.. "IT"

You're still a "homer" because, you are closed minded and do not clearly

understand the minority understanding winner's "way".

Keep on self frustatingly searching and seeking for the pathway of "IT" ... you self blinded cheeky angry jealous closed minded legendary "loser mentality attitude".

Do have a peaceful and humble day. :D

finsrclowns
10-09-2005, 09:27 AM
The ONLY thing that YOU "own" on this board @$$clown is the deep dark humiliation of being a top ranked B!TCH punched transsexual 4 CHOKE fan and the billions of scars inflicted upon YOUR one celled mullet!!
We won't get into YOUR pole-smoking, sex-change plans, and the drug induced dreams of YOU becoming a billy goat :laughat: cheerleader...
:eek:

Marino1983

copy/paste

finsrclowns
10-09-2005, 09:32 AM
[T][O][R][M]']"PURE Buffalo BUTT GRAVY" ! ! !

(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.· (¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·°´¯¤)(¤¯`°·.¸\/¸.·
$ .·:*¨`*:· : WOW .·:*¨`*:·. $ .·:*¨`*:·.

a$$Clown YOU are another common "disgruntled" buffalo forum fan.

So Be.. "IT"

You're still a "homer" because, you are closed minded and do not clearly

understand the minority understanding winner's "way".

Keep on self frustatingly searching and seeking for the pathway of "IT" ... you self blinded cheeky angry jealous closed minded legendary "loser mentality attitude".

Do have a peaceful and humble day. :D

:confused: Can any fin fans that are fluent in the "tard" language translate this for me? Morono?:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-14-2005, 11:37 AM

I wonder if he's been lurking wanting to serve some crow

Marino1983
10-14-2005, 12:21 PM
copy/paste
One thing that YOU seem to excel in as being a daily B!TCH here on F-H SH!T sniffer!!
F***ing waste of s*p*e*r*m...
:shakeno:

Marino1983