PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Vick

nick1
10-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Is he coming out in this year's draft? I know he's a Jr. but he is gonna leave early from what I hear. He is a great prospect for the NFL, putting his legal issuses aside he is a great talent. He can run like his brother and is a much more efficient and effective passer. What do you guys think?

kastofsna120
10-06-2005, 05:36 PM
he's not a great prospect at all, other than the name on the back of his shirt

Nappy Roots
10-06-2005, 06:40 PM
he's not a great prospect at all, other than the name on the back of his shirt

yea...hes not a great NFL prospect at ALL because hes only 6'0....:rolleyes: :rofl3:

nick1
10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
what are you talking about? he has a cannon for an arm just like his brother, he can run wild just like his brother and unlike his brother he is very accurate as a passer

I bet you just don't like Michael Vick because you don't think he's a "real QB" is that it? If it is then I guess you don't care about the fact that Vick has a high winning percentage, it's about wins and being a good leader. It's not about doing everything by the book, if you win then that's all that matters

Nappy Roots
10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
what are you talking about? he has a cannon for an arm just like his brother, he can run wild just like his brother and unlike his brother he is very accurate as a passer

I bet you just don't like Michael Vick because you don't think he's a "real QB" is that it? If it is then I guess you don't care about the fact that Vick has a high winning percentage, it's about wins and being a good leader. It's not about doing everything by the book, if you win then that's all that matters

i agree. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

MoFinz
10-06-2005, 07:42 PM

Yeah, and we all know this because he's started all of 4 games.................. :shakeno:

If he leaves early, after only 1 year of full time duty as a college QB, he will be shooting himself in the foot
Alltogether, i think he'll be a Don Macpherson clone at best

kastofsna120
10-06-2005, 08:31 PM

well if winning is the only thing that matters, then david greene and ken dorsey should've been the top picks in the draft their respective years

read what i say about vince young. it's the same with marcus vick, although vick clearly has a better arm. however, they're just ATHLETES playing the QB position, not QUARTERBACKS who just happen to be athletes

and why did you even bring up michael vick? i didn't even say anything negative about him (in fact, my assertion that marcus was getting praise due to his name could be looked at as a compliment towards his older brother). but if we're going to talk about mikey, take a look at this article:

We feel bad for ESPN “pundit” and former NFL quarterback Sean Salisbury, who recently released his list of the league’s top 10 offensive players.

We feel bad for him because, as far as we can tell, Salisbury was forced by ESPN management to create this list against his will and better judgment. After all, how do you explain it when a “pundit” sticks a pigskin pitchfork through his own reputation and then jumps up and down on its limp, bloody carcass, squeezing out every last oozing ounce of credibility? Clearly, he was under orders from a higher power to create a list that was strong on hype and controversy yet weak on credibility and Cold, Hard Football Facts.

Michael Vick, for example, landed at No. 7 on the list. Salisbury described the Atlanta quarterback as “the ultimate weapon in the NFL.” That’s funny. We looked at the Cold, Hard Football Facts and found that “the ultimate weapon” has all the firepower of a dime-store bottle rocket. In fact, in a four-year career, Vick has accounted for just 49 touchdowns. It’s solid, yes, but hardly worthy of the hyperbolic praise “ultimate weapon” or a spot on the list of top 10 offensive players in the NFL.

Salisbury’s credibility apparently tripped over upper management diktat and the years of ESPN-generated Vick hype we’ve been forced to endure since the quarterback came out of Virginia Tech in 2001. The hype, put most simply, is out of all proportion to Vick’s actual performances on the field. Yes, Vick is one of the most thrilling players in football. But that excitement masks actual onfield production which can only aspire to be mediocre some day.

For example, 23 QBs tossed more touchdown passes than Vick (14) last year. Twenty-five quarterbacks passed for more yardage than Vick (2,313) – including Arizona’s Josh McCown and Tennessee’s Billy Volek, who started just eight games in 2004.

But wait a minute, Cold, Hard Football Facts dude, you’re forgetting that Vick is one of the most feared ballcarriers in the NFL. Yes, he is. But even if we include his three TD runs (count ‘em, 3), it turns out that 20 quarterbacks last year accounted for more trips to the end zone than Vick did both rushing and passing (17 total). Even aging warhorse Vinny Testaverde – now out of football – got the ball in the end zone more often than “the ultimate weapon” (17 TD passes, 1 TD run) in 2004.

If we look at receivers and running backs, we find that 22 players, including running backs Shaun Alexander and LaDanian Tomlinson, put the ball in the end zone more often last year than Salisbury’s “ultimate weapon.”

And what about total yardage? Vick must be near the top of the list. After all, as Salisbury pointed out, he’s a threat “with his legs and his arm.” Well, Vick passed for 2,313 yards and ran for 902 – that’s a total of 3,215 yards of offense last year. Sixteen quarterbacks, including players like Joey Harrington, who’s in danger of losing his job in Detroit, accounted for more yards of offense than Salisbury’s “ultimate weapon.”

To recount Vick’s place in the NFL offensive hierarchy last year:
23 quarterbacks passed for more TDs
25 quarterbacks passed for more yardage
20 quarterbacks passed and ran for more TDs
22 offensive players put the ball in the end zone more often
16 quarterbacks accounted for more yards of offense
when joey harrington racks up more yards than you do....well......

nick1
10-06-2005, 08:44 PM
well if winning is the only thing that matters, then david greene and ken dorsey should've been the top picks in the draft their respective years

read what i say about vince young. it's the same with marcus vick, although vick clearly has a better arm. however, they're just ATHLETES playing the QB position, not QUARTERBACKS who just happen to be athletes

and why did you even bring up michael vick? i didn't even say anything negative about him (in fact, my assertion that marcus was getting praise due to his name could be looked at as a compliment towards his older brother). but if we're going to talk about mikey, take a look at this article:

Dorsey was not a top pick because he was correctly pinned as a true college QB, He was well undersized (which you can rarely get by with in the NFL) and he had a weak arm (in the NFL you must have a cannon). The verdict is still out on David Greene. I brought up Michael Vick because I thought you didn't like QBs who run alot (it sounds as if I'm correct in thinking so). There is a big difference between winning in college like Dorsey and Greene did and winning in the NFL, like Vick is doing right now. My point is that Mike Vick is working out just fine in the NFL and his brother, Marcus (who is the same size as Mike, they're both considered undersized), who is just as athletic as Mike, also has a cannon, and who is more accurate as a passer should also work out in the NFL. Michael himself has said that Marcus is better than him and look how well Michael is doing in the NFL

MikeO
10-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Too short to play QB in the NFL probably. But he will find a spot in the NFL at another position.

Nappy Roots
10-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Too short to play QB in the NFL probably. But he will find a spot in the NFL at another position.

no he wont. how much college football have u watched? QBs that can run and cant throw or read defenses switch to different positions.

He can read a defense, hes poised, and he can throw.

Nappy Roots
10-06-2005, 08:51 PM

yea, and when kliff kingsbury racks up more yards than anyone in the nation.....well.....

nick1
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
no he wont. how much college football have u watched? QBs that can run and cant throw or read defenses switch to different positions.

He can read a defense, hes poised, and he can throw.
correct :D someone like Matt Jones or Eric Couch shouldn't be a QB in the NFL but Marcus Vick can be

nick1
10-06-2005, 08:58 PM
I've been reading some of your posts and it seems to me that you don't like Marcus Vick because of his past issues

kastofsna120
10-06-2005, 09:08 PM
yea, and when kliff kingsbury racks up more yards than anyone in the nation.....well.....
yup, going back to my original point...

kastofsna120
10-06-2005, 09:19 PM
I brought up Michael Vick because I thought you didn't like QBs who run alot (it sounds as if I'm correct in thinking so).
you are. why would i like them? they're boring

Nappy Roots
10-06-2005, 09:28 PM
yup, going back to my original point...

whats your orignal point? i must be missing it.

i was saying with my kingsbury comment that bring up the fact that joey harrington has more yards means nothing.

nick1
10-06-2005, 10:14 PM
you are. why would i like them? they're boring
your joking right? I don't think so but I hope you are because running QBs are some of the more exciting players in football, they make plays out of nothing and they break peoples ankles

MoFinz
10-06-2005, 10:19 PM
whats your orignal point? i must be missing it.

i was saying with my kingsbury comment that bring up the fact that joey harrington has more yards means nothing.

then how do you explain Vinny accounting for more TD's than Vick? I dont think someone should be considered a lethal weapon when a 40 yr old QB with limited mobility puts more points up than someone with such an arsenal of skills like Vick .

Vick is exciting, but i wouldnt consider him a top tier QB. He puts fans in the seats, but i see more Randall Cunningham than Johnny Unitas to him.

If you want to hang wins on him, i'd remind you of the other 51 guys out there on the team. They might contribute a lil too. No one person does all the winning.

MoFinz
10-06-2005, 10:22 PM
your joking right? I don't think so but I hope you are because running QBs are some of the more exciting players in football, they make plays out of nothing and they break peoples ankles

Theyre shooting stars. Look up Vince Evans.

A QB that looks to run instead of letting a play develop when possible is always an injury waiting to happen. See Vick 2 years ago in the preseason injury.

Nappy Roots
10-06-2005, 10:25 PM
then how do you explain Vinny accounting for more TD's than Vick? I dont think someone should be considered a lethal weapon when a 40 yr old QB with limited mobility puts more points up than someone with such an arsenal of skills like Vick .

Vick is exciting, but i wouldnt consider him a top tier QB. He puts fans in the seats, but i see more Randall Cunningham than Johnny Unitas to him.

If you want to hang wins on him, i'd remind you of the other 51 guys out there on the team. They might contribute a lil too. No one person does all the winning.

your not serious right? cliff kingsbury threw for more TDs than them all.......

MoFinz
10-06-2005, 10:36 PM
your not serious right? cliff kingsbury threw for more TDs than them all.......

The topic switched to Mike, not Marcus right now. Re-read post #7
Were talking NFL stats last season.....do try and keep up :lol:

Nappy Roots
10-06-2005, 10:51 PM
The topic switched to Mike, not Marcus right now. Re-read post #7
Were talking NFL stats last season.....do try and keep up :lol:

:shakeno: im ******ed.

kastofsna120
10-06-2005, 11:30 PM
nah, it's horrible to watch for me. i like to see strategy and perfection and execution. not some guy who can't read a defense giving up and just running around. they might as well just run the option or wishbone or some other simple high school thing

MikeO
10-07-2005, 07:33 AM
I've been reading some of your posts and it seems to me that you don't like Marcus Vick because of his past issues

I said he will play in the NFL....that isn't liking him??? :shakeno:

I don't like the PERSON he is. The player he is fine. He will be in the NFL, not as a QB, but in the league.

MoFinz
10-07-2005, 09:10 AM
:shakeno: im ******ed.

:lol: It's all good brother

Phishstix
10-07-2005, 10:34 AM

I don't like the PERSON he is. The player he is fine. He will be in the NFL, not as a QB, but in the league.

marcus will likely be the first qb off the board in '07 mike, he'll be a qb.

nick1
10-07-2005, 10:36 AM

he will be good in the NFL as a QB

kastofsna120
10-07-2005, 11:45 AM
he'll be a QB in the NFL, but he won't be good ;)

nick1
10-07-2005, 01:15 PM
I guess you don't think Michael Vick is good than, nevermind his career winning percentage in the NFL

K-train
10-07-2005, 01:25 PM

Michael Vick has been in the pro bowl in the past few years. Marcus Vick looks like he has more touch on the ball then his brother and probably might have better accuracy.

kastofsna120
10-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I guess you don't think Michael Vick is good than, nevermind his career winning percentage in the NFL
nevermind that a QB is just one player on the team, and that the falcons have a good defense and two good runningbacks. when vick missed most of that season, guess what the falcons defense was ranked? that's right, dead last. the falcons win DESPITE vick quite a bit

and what does marcus vick's brother's winning percentage as a QB have to do with him? if you're connecting the two, then please don't try to be a scout for an NFL team

NJFINSFAN1
10-07-2005, 03:22 PM
correct :D someone like Matt Jones or Eric Couch shouldn't be a QB in the NFL but Marcus Vick can be

He will be in jail before he QB's a NFL team.

K-train
10-07-2005, 07:52 PM
nevermind that a QB is just one player on the team, and that the falcons have a good defense and two good runningbacks. when vick missed most of that season, guess what the falcons defense was ranked? that's right, dead last. the falcons win DESPITE vick quite a bit

and what does marcus vick's brother's winning percentage as a QB have to do with him? if you're connecting the two, then please don't try to be a scout for an NFL team

hmm, but what about the season before when they beat Green bay and Lambeau and was the first road team to win their in the playoffs.:shakeno:

kastofsna120
10-07-2005, 07:55 PM
hmm, but what about the season before when they beat Green bay and Lambeau and was the first road team to win their in the playoffs.:shakeno:
your point?

ether79
10-07-2005, 08:08 PM

Well that sure opened up the fact that the Pack was on the decline and teams have beat them there since. I like Lambeau as much as the next guy, but the whole "mystique" thing is WAY overrated.

MoFinz
10-08-2005, 12:34 AM

Yeah, lets look at his numbers
He completed 13-of-25 passes for 117 yards and one touchdown and added 64 yards on the ground. More Losman like than Montana like.

The Falcons won 27-7. Hardly due to a dazzling offensive performance by Mike. :rolleyes:

Phishstix
10-08-2005, 10:49 AM

no mike vick=offense can't keep a drive alive=lose the top battle=defense is on the field longer=by the 4th quarter its like running through swiss cheese for the opponent=atl loss

healthy mike vick=keeps the chains moving=defense gets rest=fresh in 4th quarter=atl win

FinsNYanksFan13
10-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Flipping back and fourth between Vick and Young (V-Tec vs. Marshall and OU-Texas), Vick is passing Young slowly in my book. I like them both but I just seen Marcus make a 40 yard TD pass or so and it looked EFFORTLESS. I'm impressed!

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 03:04 PM
no mike vick=offense can't keep a drive alive=lose the top battle=defense is on the field longer=by the 4th quarter its like running through swiss cheese for the opponent=atl loss

healthy mike vick=keeps the chains moving=defense gets rest=fresh in 4th quarter=atl win
:lol:

NorthFloridaFin
10-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Marcus Vick is an average QB playing for a team with a super defense. They haven't played anybody yet to justify if he can actually play when the pressure is on.

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 07:08 PM

I take it you dont remeber several years ago when Vick got hurt in the preseason and they fell apart. If I remeber he came back near the end of the season and they won some games, but when he was out they were flat out awfull.

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 07:12 PM
I take it you dont remeber several years ago when Vick got hurt in the preseason and they fell apart. If I remeber he came back near the end of the season and they won some games, but when he was out they were flat out awfull.
their defense was just as bad without vick as they were with him. they won games because vick is an upgrade from doug johnson

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 07:14 PM
their defense was just as bad without vick as they were with him. they won games because vick is an upgrade from doug johnson

So Vick is a good enough qb to win even with a bad D?

Buddwalk
10-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Is he coming out in this year's draft? I know he's a Jr. but he is gonna leave early from what I hear. He is a great prospect for the NFL, putting his legal issuses aside he is a great talent. He can run like his brother and is a much more efficient and effective passer. What do you guys think?

Actually hes not a great prospect not nearly as talented as his brother running or throwing the ball which is a bad thing. I'd say if he came out though someone would jump on him late first round cause of the name Vick and what it brings to the table nowadays.

If he came out for the draft though considering these guys came out as well this is where he ranks imo

1. Matt Leinart
2. Omar Jacobs
3. Vince Young
4. Jay Cutler
5. Charlie Whitehurst
6. Marcus Vick

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 07:31 PM
So Vick is a good enough qb to win even with a bad D?
nah

ih8brady
10-08-2005, 08:09 PM

Last season notwithstanding, Fiedler had a very high winning %...Vick is overrated, I'd take almost half of the league's starting QBs over him.

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Last season notwithstanding, Fiedler had a very high winning %...Vick is overrated, I'd take almost half of the league's starting QBs over him.
yup, and when fieldler didn't play, miami didn't win many games. it MUST be because fiedler is a great QB

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 09:34 PM
nah

So why did the team turn around the week he got back?

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 09:42 PM
So why did the team turn around the week he got back?
they didn't...

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 09:56 PM

For his sake I hope he dosnt come out this year. He is playing very well for some one who is in his first year as a starter, but I think he would benifit from another year in collage, also if he stays in another year he will have a chance to be drafted with the first pick.

From what I have seen he has the physical talents of his brother but a much better grasp of being a pocket passer. When Mick was at VT they ran a tone of option and didnt ask him to make many reads at all, with Marcus they are atcually leting him hang in the pocket and throw the football. He has very good arm streangth as well as accuracy, the only negative thing you can say about his on field atributes is that he is 6 feet and 212 pounds. Not ideal size but the same height as his brother and only 3 pounds lighter, I havnt heard anyone say that Mick Vick is not sucseading in the NFL because of his size.;)

I think the bigest question surounding Marcus has been and will continue to be his off the field issues. Untill he proves that he has matured he will be viewed as a risk by many although it seems every coach beleives he will the the guy to staighten out the player. With the HC we have I wouldent mind having him as long as Saban met with him and felt Marcus had grown up however the only reason I say that is because I have great faith in Saban's ability as a leader.

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 10:16 PM
they didn't...

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/coachbio.jsp?id=1935
In 2003, Johnson prepared Vick to return to action after missing most of the first 12 games due to injury, Vick led the Falcons to a 3-1 record in the final four games of the season.

Remeber this is the season in which they won a grand total of 5 games and looked horible all year untill......someone comes back and they win 3 or 4 beating Carolina, Tampa, and Jacksonvill.

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 10:45 PM
In 2003, Johnson prepared Vick to return to action after missing most of the first 12 games due to injury, Vick led the Falcons to a 3-1 record in the final four games of the season.

Remeber this is the season in which they won a grand total of 5 games and looked horible all year untill......someone comes back and they win 3 or 4 beating Carolina, Tampa, and Jacksonvill.
the carolina game was a great win, jacksonville wasn't good and tampa had packed the season in at that point (i remember seeing that game on TV with the entire stadium practically empty after halftime. also look at how the bucs were destroyed the next week @ tennessee). and i see you forgot to mention the colts 38-7 win over the falcons with vick back. the falcons are better with vick than with doug johnson, can't deny that. but he's not going to make their defense better and he's not going to win games without a good defense

Buddwalk
10-08-2005, 10:50 PM

Vick is still over rated...Great running qb but as a qb hes not that good. Dont come on here saying he led them go back and check out the stats...the falcons defense stopped carolina from scoring a couple times and warrick dunn ran all over tampa and jacksonville. So please dont say it was cause of vick

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 10:52 PM
the carolina game was a great win, jacksonville wasn't good and tampa had packed the season in at that point (i remember seeing that game on TV with the entire stadium practically empty after halftime. also look at how the bucs were destroyed the next week @ tennessee). and i see you forgot to mention the colts 38-7 win over the falcons with vick back. the falcons are better with vick than with doug johnson, can't deny that. but he's not going to make their defense better and he's not going to win games without a good defense

So is he or is he not what turned them from a 2-10 team into a 3-1 team?

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 10:55 PM
So is he or is he not what turned them from a 2-10 team into a 3-1 team?
nope

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Vick is still over rated...Great running qb but as a qb hes not that good. Dont come on here saying he led them go back and check out the stats...the falcons defense stopped carolina from scoring a couple times and warrick dunn ran all over tampa and jacksonville. So please dont say it was cause of vick

I am not saying he did it by himself, I am saying they were a totaly diferent team without him. When he came back that entire team (including the D)had a buze about them that they hadent had.

My point was to kastofsna120 who said

"nevermind that a QB is just one player on the team, and that the falcons have a good defense and two good runningbacks. when vick missed most of that season, guess what the falcons defense was ranked? that's right, dead last. the falcons win DESPITE vick quite a bit"

In that season they were bad when he was out and much, much better when he came back. I am not saying he is an elite level qb, in fact I have been very disopionted with his lack of progress in the west coast system. IMO he was realy starting to play well befor they made the swich and they never should have changed. One of the reasons I like his brother Marcus (at least on the feild) is that I think he is much more of a pocket passer. Untill Mick gets much beter in this area I will have trouble puting him up their with top qbs.

dolphan117
10-08-2005, 11:09 PM
nope

I give up.

saves
10-09-2005, 12:28 AM
I give up.

Just don't argue with this guy, he has nothing but a "not good enough" opinion about almost "project" QB. I guess the capability to win games using a running QB's abilities is not a factor here. Either way, hes a good candidate for the "ignore list".

Motion
10-09-2005, 12:35 AM
i like to see strategy and perfection and execution. not some guy who can't read a defense giving up and just running around.

That I agree with. I can't stand seeing these "running back wannabe" QBs who see their primary receiver is covered and they just take off before making their checkdowns. It may be somewhat exciting to watch but its not the way the game should be played IMO.

kastofsna120
10-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Just don't argue with this guy, he has nothing but a "not good enough" opinion about almost "project" QB.
:confused:

saves
10-09-2005, 12:51 AM
That I agree with. I can't stand seeing these "running back wannabe" QBs who see their primary receiver is covered and they just take off before making their checkdowns. It may be somewhat exciting to watch but its not the way the game should be played IMO.

The game should be played to win IMO. I don't care how it is done, there are many different offenses that use many different types of players but they all have one thing in common, they are used to win. The thing I can't stand is people who think something should be done their way or it is wrong. It is up to the coach to decide if he can win with a player or not. If someone "breaks the mold", who care? If he can help his team be as effective as possble, and thats passing the ball, running the ball, whatever, he is playing his position well.

The are a playoff caliber team BECAUSE of Vick. Even if he is not getting the TD's, he is giving his team opportunities that they wouldn't have with a pure passer back there. They were the number 1 rushing team in the leauge last year because at all times the defense had to account for his ability to run just as much as the rest of the backfield and that made it alot easier for the team to move the chains. He is obviously not as polished as a passer as people would like to see, but until the coaches of the Falcons feel that his style is not in the best interest of the team, why rip the guy.

Just because the guy dosn't play QB the conventional way does not make him a bad one. My motto: Just win baby.

kastofsna120
10-09-2005, 12:53 AM
i guess i'm just old fashioned in wanting a quarterback who can actually throw the ball

FaninPatsyLand
10-09-2005, 01:08 AM
The are a playoff caliber team BECAUSE of Vick. Even if he is not getting the TD's, he is giving his team opportunities that they wouldn't have with a pure passer back there. They were the number 1 rushing team in the leauge last year because at all times the defense had to account for his ability to run just as much as the rest of the backfield and that made it alot easier for the team to move the chains. He is obviously not as polished as a passer as people would like to see, but until the coaches of the Falcons feel that his style is not in the best interest of the team, why rip the guy.

Couldn't disagree more. The Falcons are a playoff caliber team because they have an offensive line that's moving people off the ball and creating running lanes for Warrick Dunn and T.J. Duckett. They're a playoff caliber team because that have an exception defense with a huge amount of talent along the defensive line.

Michael Vick might be the most overrated player in football, although I'm not sure I can give him the nod over Priest Holmes.

saves
10-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Couldn't disagree more. The Falcons are a playoff caliber team because they have an offensive line that's moving people off the ball and creating running lanes for Warrick Dunn and T.J. Duckett. They're a playoff caliber team because that have an exception defense with a huge amount of talent along the defensive line.

Michael Vick might be the most overrated player in football, although I'm not sure I can give him the nod over Priest Holmes.

I say you take Vick out of the equation for the season and you see half the results. I do think they over rate him a bit, but he does mean alot to his team.

SweepeR
10-10-2005, 07:53 PM

forget abotu him, he is hard headed and its obvious he wont change his mind do to his train of thought. its like trying to explain reasons why you shouldn't be racist to someone that is, it wont work. period. so stop going back and forth with this guy.

MoFinz
10-10-2005, 11:44 PM
forget abotu him, he is hard headed and its obvious he wont change his mind do to his train of thought. its like trying to explain reasons why you shouldn't be racist to someone that is, it wont work. period. so stop going back and forth with this guy.

even the veiled implication of racism is an insult. You sir are disgusting. And you are now ignored.

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 01:05 AM
even the veiled implication of racism is an insult. You sir are disgusting. And you are now ignored.
:lol: whoa, little sensative over nothing there tex

MoFinz
10-11-2005, 03:38 PM
:lol: whoa, little sensative over nothing there tex

Hey, if that didnt offend you, its cool for you. But where i come from you dont make statements like that.
My sentiment stands

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey, if that didnt offend you, its cool for you. But where i come from you dont make statements like that.
My sentiment stands
where in the world can your mind be to interperet what he said as racist? he was bashing racists if anything. my sentiment stands that you're a ****.

No name calling. -mod

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 04:27 PM
where in the world can your mind be to interperet what he said as racist? he was bashing racists if anything. my sentiment stands that you're a ****

:lol: i hate some of your comments cause we disagree alot it seems like, but i like how u stand by what u say and how you speak your mind. u got my respect as a poster even if we disagree...a lot...

nick1
10-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Vick is a good passer as well as a good runner like his brother and that is a lethal combination, if you've seen Marcus Vick play than you would see how accurate of a passer he is and he can also be deadly on the run, he is not like his brother but I was comparing them because both can run well. Vick likes to pass the ball more than he likes to run if you've seen him play you would know that. He will be a good NFL QB, I call him Vick 2.0 because he is better than his brother as a QB and just as lethal on the run

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 04:30 PM
personally i think that Marcus is a lil bit ahead of Michael in the passing department, but Mike has him by good length on the running department...i think marcus is gonna be a pretty good QB...but i dont want to jump into this argument really.

ether79
10-11-2005, 05:46 PM

:shakeno: There was no racism implied in what he said. You're way off base in that regard.

Alex13
10-11-2005, 08:32 PM
all running QB's aside from flutie, Elway, young and tarkenton eat poo:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

MoFinz
10-11-2005, 08:33 PM
where in the world can your mind be to interperet what he said as racist? he was bashing racists if anything. my sentiment stands that you're a puss

Dont know what your problem is bud, but my best recommendation to you is drop this before you get some time off.

You dont know me...dont pretend youre some badazz on a message board. The truth is you wouldnt say something like that to my face, so your best bet is to just drop this.

MoFinz
10-11-2005, 08:36 PM
:shakeno: There was no racism implied in what he said. You're way off base in that regard.

Really?

Check the sig for my reply.....

Alex13
10-11-2005, 08:40 PM
i finally agree with you on something kastofsna120

dolphan117
10-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Vick is a good passer as well as a good runner like his brother and that is a lethal combination, if you've seen Marcus Vick play than you would see how accurate of a passer he is and he can also be deadly on the run, he is not like his brother but I was comparing them because both can run well. Vick likes to pass the ball more than he likes to run if you've seen him play you would know that. He will be a good NFL QB, I call him Vick 2.0 because he is better than his brother as a QB and just as lethal on the run

This is what I have been saying, or at least trying to say. ;)

ether79
10-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Really?

Check the sig for my reply.....

For being 40 years old you sure don't act like it.

MoFinz
10-14-2005, 01:30 PM
For being 40 years old you sure don't act like it.

Again, check the sig for my response :lol:

ether79
10-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Again, check the sig for my response :lol:

Again check post 79.:lol: :lol: Seee I can add smilies too.:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

MoFinz
10-15-2005, 12:05 AM
Again check post 79.:lol: :lol: Seee I can add smilies too.:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Your mommie must be so proud. And how mature is it to continue in a discourse you can not prevail in?

See? I can post in a mature insincere style too.

ether79
10-15-2005, 02:12 PM
Your mommie must be so proud. And how mature is it to continue in a discourse you can not prevail in?

See? I can post in a mature insincere style too.

I already have prevailed. I pointed out you were wrong with labeling the post racist, when in fact it wasn't. Everyone else but you realizes that. Game, set, match.

LightsOut
10-15-2005, 02:44 PM
I call him Vick 2.0 because he is better than his brother as a QB and just as lethal on the run

marcus is not half the runner that mike is.

MoFinz
10-15-2005, 03:18 PM
I already have prevailed. I pointed out you were wrong with labeling the post racist, when in fact it wasn't. Everyone else but you realizes that. Game, set, match.

Whatever gets you thru the night Scooter :lol:

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 03:21 PM
wow we have two adults with the mental capacity of kindergarteners arguing online. my life is complete

chrome4
01-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Just like to bring this back.