PDA

View Full Version : One thing Bill Fans must know before the game.

NativeFin
10-06-2005, 05:55 PM
YOU ALL F*CKING SUCK MAJOR C*CK!!! & NOTHING WILL CHANGE THIS!!!!!

motormeat0170
10-06-2005, 08:05 PM
:lol: :rofl3:

finsrclowns
10-06-2005, 10:42 PM
:sleep:

DolphinDevil28
10-06-2005, 11:44 PM
:sleep:

Are you trying to say you do it so much that you even do it in your sleep?

Clem
10-07-2005, 12:17 AM
That's not true! My wife is a Giants fan and SHE'S the one suckin on The General, He was promoted from Major shortly after puberty.

Phinsfan1980
10-07-2005, 12:31 AM
That's not true! My wife is a Giants fan and SHE'S the one suckin on The General, He was promoted from Major shortly after puberty.promoted to major disappointment according to your wife. :rofl3:

byroan
10-07-2005, 12:31 AM
:rofl:

Clem
10-07-2005, 12:42 AM
promoted to major disappointment according to your wife. :rofl3:

According to my wife??? She never said anything about this to me!?!?! Native, is this how your mom really feels???

Phinsfan1980
10-07-2005, 12:47 AM
According to my wife??? She never said anything about this to me!?!?! Native, is this how your mom really feels???yeah sorry she was telling this to Native while he was satisfying her because the little soldier of yours was too tire :lol:

Clem
10-07-2005, 12:56 AM
yeah sorry she was telling this to Native while he was satisfying her because the little soldier of yours was too tire :lol:

Ahahaha you're awesome! My wife IS nativefish's mom!!! AHAHAHA. Talking trash about your own buddy! AHAHAHAHA!

ether79
10-07-2005, 01:37 AM
promoted to major disappointment according to your wife. :rofl3:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Clem :grouplaug everyone else on earth

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Ahahaha you're awesome! My wife IS nativefish's mom!!! AHAHAHA. Talking trash about your own buddy! AHAHAHAHA!

Clappy truly believes this, its the only thing that keeps him from inserting the highhard one up his bunghole & pulling the trigger ....... its hard not to when he looks at his wife shaking his head, then looks at his children knowing their half native ... as much as he wants to believe their his, the dark long hair, & tan skin, convince him otherwise...:lol: Hey clappy, give my kids a kiss .... but leave your wife alone, I'll be over to dust that muff off one of these years...:lol:

spydertl79
10-07-2005, 03:09 PM
That's not true! My wife is a Giants fan and SHE'S the one suckin on The General, He was promoted from Major shortly after puberty.
No lie, our *****es have the same nickname!

Clem
10-10-2005, 12:48 AM
No lie, our *****es have the same nickname!

Lol native's mom would love ya then!

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Come out fruitcake. You can't keep hiding under Timbubu's skirt. :lol:

NativeFin
10-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Come out fruitcake. You can't keep hiding under Timbubu's skirt. :lol:

Your uncle is here Jussa ........ you suck & I hate all of you .... but good win.:)

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 11:23 AM
.... but good win.:)STFU, you fairyinjunwannabe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Your uncle is here Jussa ........ you suck & I hate all of you .... but good win.:)
you responded when I called you fruitcake? You finally admit it. I always knew you hoped for Losman to be gay just so that you may have a chance.

NativeFin
10-10-2005, 11:39 AM
you responded when I called you fruitcake? You finally admit it. I always knew you hoped for Losman to be gay just so that you may have a chance.

Ahh my spanish little female dog has done grown some balls over the weekend ..... well I must say Jussa, when the rest of the Jill organization & your fellow sisters were all calling for Mularkey's head ... you were the only one who was still calling Mularkey over to give him head, you are truly a symbol for faithful transvestites everywhere!:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Ahh my spanish little female dog has done grown some balls over the weekend ..... well I must say Jussa, when the rest of the Jill organization & your fellow sisters were all calling for Mularkey's head ... you were the only one who was still calling Mularkey over to give him head, you are truly a symbol for faithful transvestites everywhere!:lol:you're hoping for me to be gay just like you ,FRUITCAKE? :laughat: :groovy:

NativeFin
10-10-2005, 11:55 AM
you're hoping for me to be gay just like you ,FRUITCAKE? :laughat: :groovy:

even after a W you're still coming back with the same weak one liners, you are gay Jussa, when you get a sex change yet still preferably take it up the rear, YOUR GAY jussa!! :lol: