PDA

View Full Version : Voice of a Bills Fan.

Clem
10-07-2005, 12:19 AM
I just want all you fish fans to know a few things....

I'm not here to say crap like... "as long as we beat you guys I'll be satisfied this season." And I wont be satisfied with my team having a losing record!

The only thing that satisfys me is when Nativefish's savage mother gobbles up The General like she's a 6 foot piranha! By the way, she says to say hi and that you should start getting comfortable with me calling you "son".

Finally, there's another guy in Buffalo who carries the name Kelly, the last guy in Buffalo with that name gave you nightmares! After New England loses sunday and the Bills beat your fish into chum Buffalo will sit attop the AFC East with a division win and you guys will start to sink with the weight of two division losses hanging around your neck!

Ahhh, life is good and nativefish's mom tastes like chicken.

Phinsfan1980
10-07-2005, 12:26 AM

I'm not here to say crap like... "as long as we beat you guys I'll be satisfied this season." And I wont be satisfied with my team having a losing record!

The only thing that satisfys me is when Nativefish's savage mother gobbles up The General like she's a 6 foot piranha! By the way, she says to say hi and that you should start getting comfortable with me calling you "son".

Finally, there's another guy in Buffalo who carries the name Kelly, the last guy in Buffalo with that name gave you nightmares! After New England loses sunday and the Bills beat your fish into chum Buffalo will sit attop the AFC East with a division win and you guys will start to sink with the weight of two division losses hanging around your neck!

Ahhh, life is good and nativefish's mom tastes like chicken.wow did you type this all by yourself or did your mommy help you :sleep: . what are you in 3rd grade?

motormeat0170
10-07-2005, 08:46 AM
It's being reported that the "real" reason Lostman is being benched is that though he's openly gay, he refused coach Mularkey's advances towards him over the weekend. Kelly Holcomb stepped up saying, "Aint no road to muddy for my little buddy!" thus getting the start this weekend.

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 10:39 AM
It's being reported that the "real" reason Lostman is being benched is that though he's openly gay, he refused coach Mularkey's advances towards him over the weekend. Kelly Holcomb stepped up saying, "Aint no road to muddy for my little buddy!" thus getting the start this weekend.

And MY posts are pathetic? :lol: Yo spoiled meat, get back in front of your house the short bus is coming! :lol:

motormeat0170
10-07-2005, 12:02 PM
And MY posts are pathetic? :lol: Yo spoiled meat, get back in front of your house the short bus is coming! :lol:

I wasn't saying your posts were pathetic.... The fact that you were trying to console a fellow loser who's running away was. That being said, if the short bus comment is the best you got, then I guess your posts are truly pathetic...:shakeno:

buckwilde
10-07-2005, 12:04 PM
It isn't your posts that are pathetic, it is the team you like that is pathetic. There are only a few teams around that have not won a superbowl, BEEFALO is one of them. Every team in the AFC east has won at least one................. well almost every team.

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 12:18 PM

Hey its my little minor league beeatch ClappyClem!!!!!! They finally let you outta County ehh?? As delusional as ever I see, those damn correction officers denying you your meds again .... you know they like doing that, cuz when you start wigging out they know you get horny ... so when you wake up in that padded room with nothing but a staight jacket on & a sore A$$, you know what they mean when they tell you, "it was for your own good!" Tell that Holcomb blowup doll you got next to you I said hi!:lol:

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 12:20 PM
MY posts are pathetic?

Well at least you can finally admit this ..... I call your therapist & let them know you've taken a huge step today!:lol:

JAcK o D1AmonDs
10-07-2005, 03:10 PM

Only Problem with this Kelly, its his first name not last, and he sucks

spydertl79
10-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Only Problem with this Kelly, its his first name not last, and he sucks
The first kelly sure didnt give Louis Oliver nightmares

3 INT in one game, an NFL RECORD

Marino1983
10-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Man YOU are one stupid M-F rump-ranger- billy-goat lover cletus....
I mean reaching into the past and trying to compare kelly holcomb to kelly-girl,,, :roflmao: that is beyond enormously hilarious... :shakeno:
And "nightmares" that to this day still stalk kelly-girl everytime she thinks about wide-right, thomas's helmet, and dallas's domination twice over an OVERRATED group of professional pole-smokers..
Fan base most definitely included!
:www:

Marino1983

nephinsfan
10-07-2005, 05:10 PM
The first kelly sure didnt give Louis Oliver nightmares

3 INT in one game, an NFL RECORD

wasnt there a phin back in the day that picked someone off four times on a monday nighter???

Cuban Dave 9
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I can't hear your voice man...looks like script to me

Clem
10-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Another Kelly sends the fish fans to bed with that familiar salty taste in thier mouths! Suck on that bi t ches!