10-07-2005, 01:16 PM
I got banned, in the smack section!!! Those faaackers are weak!!!!:lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-07-2005, 01:24 PM
I got banned, in the smack section!!! Those faaackers are weak!!!!:lol:

damn it man!! what did you do now?

kud
10-07-2005, 01:24 PM
How do you violate the TOS in a smack forum. What happened to anything goes? Nothing but a bunch of little girls over there. And they talk smack about the finheaven mods. What a bunch of f'ing hypocrites. Buffalo Goat Cheese makes me SICK.

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 01:31 PM

I just told them that they sucked more c0ck then JP at a Brett Favre lookalike contest, & that they couldn't even get past smackin each other down, let alone the smack down their Dolphin Fathers were bringing!

Thats it!!!!!!! :confused: But DoeshisDog is the one that banned me, & he was just looking for a reason ... well I can't blame him, I got him to admit he puts his tongue in his dogs bunghole after one post!!!:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
How do you violate the TOS in a smack forum. What happened to anything goes? .Not at BZ. Apparently the fruitcake didn't have enough brain cells to read the TOS before posting. What a dork. :groovy:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-07-2005, 01:38 PM
I just told them that they sucked more c0ck then JP at a Brett Favre lookalike contest, & that they couldn't even get past smackin each other down, let alone the smack down their Dolphin Fathers were bringing!

Thats it!!!!!!! :confused: But DoeshisDog is the one that banned me, & he was just looking for a reason ... well I can't blame him, I got him to admit he puts his tongue in his dogs bunghole after one post!!!:lol:

yea dozer is a dumb@_ s . but no one is worse than gayhawk

motormeat0170
10-07-2005, 01:45 PM

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: That is some high quality smack......Truly top of the line......:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-07-2005, 01:48 PM
That is some high quality smack......Truly top of the line......:lol:If you're gay.

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 02:13 PM

We don't want gay injuns on our site so he was banned. :lol: The reason given for the banning doesn't really matter.

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 02:15 PM
We don't want gay injuns on our site so he was banned. :lol: The reason given for the banning doesn't really matter.

Of course none are more happy about my banning then my two favorite female mutts .... clowngirl & jussa .... they knew they didn't have much longer before their secret of being my two favorite transvestite punching bags would be out!!!:lol:

WharfRat
10-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Not at BZ. Apparently the fruitcake didn't have enough brain cells to read the TOS before posting. What a dork. :groovy:

Ohhhh the irony....

All the idiots who come here and violate TOS repeatedly, are so quick to talk trash about what a pr!ck I am....

:hmmm:

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Ohhhh the irony....

All the idiots who come here and violate TOS repeatedly, are so quick to talk trash about what a pr!ck I am....

Exactly!!!!!!!!! I didn't even hit um that hard!!!! Its not like I wasn't stating the obvious ..... oh well ... :lol:

Justasportsfan
10-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Ohhhh the irony....

:hmmm: you're talking to the wrong guy

washFin84
10-07-2005, 04:43 PM
If you're gay.You mean like JP jussaf@ga$$???

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Ohhhh the irony....

You mean you're not a prick? :lol:

WharfRat
10-07-2005, 05:10 PM
you're talking to the wrong guy

I didn't mean you specifically.... but I'm sure you know of a few that came here intending to push the limits, then p!ss and moan because they get banned...even after several warnings.

WharfRat
10-07-2005, 05:10 PM
You mean you're not a prick? :lol:

Only to @$$holes ;)

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Of course none are more happy about my banning

A toast to the "No Gay Injun Zone". :lol: :laughat: :groovy:

:happydrin

Cuban Dave 9
10-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Ohhhh the irony....

The *******s! Reminds me when I went on Pistonnation.com to defend my peeps at miamiheatzone.com...I called Sheed wallace a crackhead and a bum from US1...wheres the love, man???

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Only to @$$holes ;)

Thank God then I'm safe. :lol:

NativeFin
10-07-2005, 05:29 PM
A toast to the "No Injun Zone". :lol: :laughat:

:happydrin

no worries my redheaded ugly bulldike stepchild ..... I'm sure I can still put a dent in your required 40hrs of therapy, just not in bulldike zone!!:lol:

WharfRat
10-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Thank God then I'm safe. :lol:

You've never caused any real problems (yet) ... in fact, you never leave the smack forum (kinda hard to break rules in a forum that has none!). So I'd say you're safe (for now).:goof:

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 08:30 PM
You've never caused any real problems (yet) ... in fact, you never leave the smack forum (kinda hard to break rules in a forum that has none!). So I'd say you're safe (for now).:goof:

Cause problems? :lol: You'd have to shut this forum down it would be so dull without me. And for the record I occassionally bring my great depth of knowledge and opinions to the main board- but I'd hate to do it too often and be resented as a know it all. ;)

WharfRat
10-07-2005, 08:40 PM
but I'd hate to do it too often and be resented as a know it all. ;)

No worries there.... :tongue:

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 10:42 PM
No worries there.... :tongue:

Besides, it's annoying to have to dumb everything down into fin-ese so the fin masses can understand. :lol: