PDA

View Full Version : Leinhart is a bust...

BennyVW
10-07-2005, 01:28 PM
This guy is really starting to weird me out...

http://sportsbybrooks.com/leinartlachey.html

Now jessica simpson's soon to be Ex-husband is moving in with him, and he's all confused after suffering a concusion....

Please!!!! I have never been so sure of a Ryan Leaf style bust EVER!!!!!!

RAS25
10-07-2005, 01:34 PM
those may be the coolest shirts ive ever seen;)
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

-81- McMichael
10-07-2005, 01:36 PM
i've said it once, i'll say it a thousand times... that idiot is the poster-boy for immaturity and he will cost someone (hopefully not my Fins) a very high first round pick.

i don't want some spoiled a-hole leading my team. i don't care what he looks like on paper. i don't care how good his stats are. i don't care if all he does is win.

this team IS GOING TO WIN (duh, they already are). the question remains:

HOW do you want your team to win? with class? unity?

think about it.

ponchovilla
10-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Just plain old ODD!!!!

BennyVW
10-07-2005, 01:37 PM
The weird thing is that the longer he has been out of the league, the worse his position has gotten. Especially with other Qb's coming out this year.

Also with the New CBA they are going to limit the rookie contracts...He just lost some major money!!!

finsrule84
10-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Nick Lachey? not that there's anything wrong with that....

-81- McMichael
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
The weird thing is that the longer he has been out of the league, the worse his position has gotten. Especially with other Qb's coming out this year.

Also with the New CBA they are going to limit the rookie contracts...He just lost some major money!!!

like a lot of people have been saying... stupid, STUPID kid. i really hope we get to play against the guy next year and we just simply humiliate him. sacks, fumbles, int's, poor throws, bad decisions, and on and on and on.

really, it shouldn't be too hard. the guy simply hasn't got the mind to play the game at an NFL level. you'll see.

kcbrown
10-07-2005, 01:49 PM
This is hilarious....I thought Matt was rooming with future top 5 pick Dwayne Jarrett from NJ - why would he room with a non football - soon to be divorced schmoe like Lachey - who can't even seem to keep his wifes pants on (allegedly)?

Wow, he is really asking for the bi/gay rumors to begin huh? LMAO

Those girls look............'fun' to say the least...dayum!

AirFishOne
10-07-2005, 01:53 PM
like a lot of people have been saying... stupid, STUPID kid. i really hope we get to play against the guy next year and we just simply humiliate him. sacks, fumbles, int's, poor throws, bad decisions, and on and on and on.

really, it shouldn't be too hard. the guy simply hasn't got the mind to play the game at an NFL level. you'll see.

Yes!!! Let Zach, Jason, Channing, or (if for soem reason we get and OU linebacker, like say Rufus Alexander =]) rip his head off, i wanna c him suffer!!!!!:fire: :fire: :yell: :evil:

FinsNYanksFan13
10-07-2005, 03:02 PM
:lol: Lachey is moving in with Leinart because he doesn't want Leinart tapping his chick. You know the saying, "keep your enemies close!":lol:

Schleprock
10-07-2005, 03:07 PM
You guys blow things out of proportion much?

kastofsna120
10-07-2005, 03:12 PM
he's getting a roommate? WHAT A WEIRDO!

you people are ridiculous. despite how great this guy has played on the field, you still want SOME reason to label him a bust, just beacuse you want to disagree with the popular opinion. yeah, who cares about his stats, how he reads defenses BEAUTIFULLY, how he's more accurate than anyone in the country, how he has great size, and great mobility for his size....who cares about that, HE GOT A ROOMMATE! what's even better is that a lot of the anti-leinart people are in love with vince young or omar jacobs :lol:

RAS25
10-07-2005, 03:24 PM

you people are ridiculous. despite how great this guy has played on the field, you still want SOME reason to label him a bust, just beacuse you want to disagree with the popular opinion. yeah, who cares about his stats, how he reads defenses BEAUTIFULLY, how he's more accurate than anyone in the country, how he has great size, and great mobility for his size....who cares about that, HE GOT A ROOMMATE! what's even better is that a lot of the anti-leinart people are in love with vince young or omar jacobs :lol:

i agree with this....it says they have become good friends and are gonna be roommates big deal.....now if he was roommates with oj and pen pal with rae carruth then we should be worried

FinsNCanes
10-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Those two are gonna be getting laid way to much to study a play book (Lachey is just talentless anyway). I really don't care for Leinhart either way. He comes off as a little rich **** wad (which he is). I think they are queer for eachother to be honest with ya..

AirFishOne
10-07-2005, 04:47 PM

Jacobs sux, Young sux, Linehart is good but i dont belive he will be explosive in teh pros.

Roman529
10-08-2005, 12:31 AM
A grown married man leaves a hot woman to move in with a college QB as his roomie....Hmmmmm???......"Not that there is anything wrong with that."

:lol: