PDA

View Full Version : The Ipecac Challenge.. Warning: May be Offensive to the sensitive.

FIN-IN-RI
10-07-2005, 11:30 PM
:sidelol:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/ipecac.wmv

FYI: The syrup of ipecac is a medicine used to induce vomiting.. It tastes like warm flat Coca-Cola.

Would you accept the first challenge? Would you accept the second??!!

:sidelol:

mor911
10-07-2005, 11:36 PM
I saw the vid before.... Puking would be worth $500...

Gonzo
10-07-2005, 11:46 PM
I'd accept the first, not the second. Then I would use the money to take The Mor to a movie.

Buddwalk
10-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I saw the vid before.... Puking would be worth $500...

:lol:

No way

Gonzo
10-08-2005, 02:35 AM
:lol:

No way

For five minutes of misery? I experience eight hours of worse misery a day and don't make that much. :lol: Now, licking it up, thats not misery, thats idiocy.

mor911
10-08-2005, 02:38 AM
For five minutes of misery? I experience eight hours of worse misery a day and don't make that much. :lol: Now, licking it up, thats not misery, thats idiocy.
Exactly.... $500 for 5 mins of puking... Sure!

The Mor also wouldn't lick it up.

Gonzo
10-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Exactly.... $500 for 5 mins of puking... Sure!

The Mor also wouldn't lick it up.

I like how he asked for advice as to whether he should lick it up. I would tell him to too :lol: . Doesn't mean I would do it.

RWhitney014
10-08-2005, 11:41 PM
The whole thought of ipecac makes me want to :barf:

kastofsna120
10-09-2005, 12:20 AM
would've been great if they did it in like a restaurant or something

Roman529
10-09-2005, 02:14 AM
My twin brother and I swallowed some rat poision in Hawaii when we were three years old....we thought it was candy. :( Anyway, they took us to Tripler Army Hospital and gave us some of that Ipecac and it did the trick. I had to drink this stuff that tasted like salty Mountain Dew to clear you out the night before surgery and I think I would rather drink Ipecac since it doesnt hurt as much compared to stuff coming out the other end. :lol:

FIN-IN-RI
10-09-2005, 09:45 AM
My twin brother and I swallowed some rat poision in Hawaii when we were three years old....we thought it was candy. :( Anyway, they took us to Tripler Army Hospital and gave us some of that Ipecac and it did the trick. I had to drink this stuff that tasted like salty Mountain Dew to clear you out the night before surgery and I think I would rather drink Ipecac since it doesnt hurt as much compared to stuff coming out the other end. :lol:

Fleets Phospho Soda.. That stuff is nasty..

Next time you need a colonoscopy ask your doctor if you can take Miralax.. You'll thank me.... ;)

spydertl79
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
This was part of a DVD by national lampoon called "lost reality" of failed reality shows' pilkots

There were some funny ones like the amazing racist and one where they set guys up on blind dates with hookers and walk in on them in the act!