PDA

View Full Version : Georgia vs. Tennessee

Motion
10-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Should be a good one! Go Dawgs

NorthFloridaFin
10-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Should be a good one! Go Dawgs

Isn't Georgia in the SEC East?? Seems to me you should be pulling for Tennessee if you want any shot of going to the SEC Championship!!!!!

volphinsfan
10-08-2005, 12:41 PM
thats because florida fans would rather see Tennessee NOT win the title as see themselves win it

Motion
10-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Isn't Georgia in the SEC East?? Seems to me you should be pulling for Tennessee if you want any shot of going to the SEC Championship!!!!!

thats because florida fans would rather see Tennessee NOT win the title as see themselves win it

News Flash! Georgia and Tennessee are both in the East. Doesn't matter who wins this game to me as a Florida fan. If Florida wins out, they win the EAST. As for the second part, your half right. I would rather see Florida win it obviously, but yeah I just hate the Vols more than the Dawgs.

NorthFloridaFin
10-08-2005, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=SpeedRush99]News Flash! Georgia and Tennessee are both in the East. Doesn't matter who wins this game to me as a Florida fan. If Florida wins out, they win the EAST. As for the second part, your half right. I would rather see Florida win it obviously, but yeah I just hate the Vols more than the Dawgs.[/QUOTE

It just seems to me you would be pulling for the Vols, becuase if both teams are tied, you win the Tie-Breaker. If Georgia wins then the Gators have to beat them to have a chance at going.

Motion
10-08-2005, 03:50 PM
It just seems to me you would be pulling for the Vols, becuase if both teams are tied, you win the Tie-Breaker. If Georgia wins then the Gators have to beat them to have a chance at going.

Like I said if Florida wins out they win the East. Regardless who wins today. You lose 2 games in the SEC and your done.

K-train
10-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Jason Allen the great CB for Tennessee is hurt, we'll see how Richt attacks the coverage.

K-train
10-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Georgia is leading 10-0 over Tennessee in the 3rd quarter. I really like this team, looks alot like the Virginia Tech team from last year.