PDA

View Full Version : FSU keeps rolling

MelbournePhin
10-08-2005, 03:55 PM
weatherford is settling down nice. this could be a special acc-championship season. its gonna be fun to watch

NorthFloridaFin
10-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I know!!!! I was sceptible of him at first, but he seems to be our best option. Looks very poised in the pocket. But Man, do we have some weapons at the WR position or what!!!!!!!!!!!

MelbournePhin
10-08-2005, 04:08 PM
carr,fagg, and rouse are the future

Motion
10-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Nice sig :rolleyes:

MelbournePhin
10-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Nice sig :rolleyes:

speaks the truth

kastofsna120
10-08-2005, 05:13 PM
the offense is still terrible. probably the worst top 5 ranked team i've ever seen

Motion
10-08-2005, 11:54 PM
speaks the truth

Right :sleep:

NorthFloridaFin
10-09-2005, 06:24 AM
the offense is still terrible. probably the worst top 5 ranked team i've ever seen

The Offense is still terrible??What?? I guess you haven't watched the games, or either you are still sad that "The U" lost to us!!!:lol: It seems that the Canes are the only college team you have anything good to say about. Neither QB was ready when we played each other. In the 4 games that have followed, Drew Weatherford has averaged 300yds and 3 td's a game. Our scores in those games, 63, 28, 38 & 41. We might not be one of the best 5 in the Nation, but we are there, and we plan on staying there.

Nappy Roots
10-09-2005, 11:16 AM

:sidelol::lolcry:

im glad youve watched our games then :rolleyes:

Motion
10-09-2005, 11:22 AM
We might not be one of the best 5 in the Nation, but we are there, and we plan on staying there.

:lol: Sorry to disappoint you but you'll be lucky to break double digits in the Swamp. :tongue:

NorthFloridaFin
10-09-2005, 11:42 AM
:lol: Sorry to disappoint you but you'll be lucky to break double digits in the Swamp. :tongue:

You act like ya'lls defense is good. When you finally played a team with a half decent offense *cough* Alabama, they absolutely murdered ya'll.:lol:

Motion
10-09-2005, 12:52 PM
You act like ya'lls defense is good. When you finally played a team with a half decent offense *cough* Alabama, they absolutely murdered ya'll.:lol:

Top 10 in the nation=Good

Alabama is an offensive powerhouse compared to FSU.

NorthFloridaFin
10-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Alabama is an offensive powerhouse compared to FSU.

:lol: :lolcry:

Motion
10-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Truth hurts :lol:

NorthFloridaFin
10-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Truth hurts :lol:

The truth is, the only game you must have watched was the Miami game!!
Since that game, we have averaged 40pts and over 500yds of offense a game, and we haven't even opened the offense up yet. The best is yet to come. Did I mention also, that these are true freshman putting up these numbers. Man, the future must be scary for Seminole opponents!!!:D

DonShula84
10-09-2005, 03:37 PM
The Offense is still terrible??What?? I guess you haven't watched the games, or either you are still sad that "The U" lost to us!!!:lol: It seems that the Canes are the only college team you have anything good to say about. Neither QB was ready when we played each other. In the 4 games that have followed, Drew Weatherford has averaged 300yds and 3 td's a game. Our scores in those games, 63, 28, 38 & 41. We might not be one of the best 5 in the Nation, but we are there, and we plan on staying there.

Your offense has looked good against Citadel, Syracuse and Wake Forest. Im not saying you guys dont have a good offense, but you arent exactly beating good teams. (other than BC). Why is a team like Citadel even on your schedule, they need to add strength of schedule back into the mix.

Motion
10-09-2005, 04:38 PM
The truth is, the only game you must have watched was the Miami game!!
Since that game, we have averaged 40pts and over 500yds of offense a game, and we haven't even opened the offense up yet. The best is yet to come. Did I mention also, that these are true freshman putting up these numbers. Man, the future must be scary for Seminole opponents!!!:D

Truth is your a HYPOCRITE! You sit there and say I act like Florida's defense is good and we got beat by Alabama then go on to say I must have only watched the Miami/FSU game! Who else have you played thats worth a d@mn? :rolleyes:

Motion
10-09-2005, 04:39 PM

Ever heard of Tennessee?

NorthFloridaFin
10-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Ever heard of Tennessee?

Tennessee's offense is horrible this year, everyone can see that!!! You're the one who made the absurd comment about Alabama's offense being better than FSU's:lol: . Nobody thought we would beat Miami, Nobody thought we would go up to Boston College and win. We are in the Top 5 and nobody is even mentioning us, which is what we want. :cool:

Motion
10-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Tennessee's offense is horrible this year, everyone can see that!!! You're the one who made the absurd comment about Alabama's offense being better than FSU's:lol: . Nobody thought we would beat Miami, Nobody thought we would go up to Boston College and win. We are in the Top 5 and nobody is even mentioning us, which is what we want. :cool:

Don't twist it. You said Florida hasn't played anybody but Alabama, period. Same can be said about FSU. It will be settled in the Swamp, Thanksgiving weekend, looking forward to it.

Nappy Roots
10-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Don't twist it. You said Florida hasn't played anybody but Alabama, period. Same can be said about FSU. It will be settled in the Swamp, Thanksgiving weekend, looking forward to it.

i hate the gators, but i almost wish that you guys would be undefeated til our game this year.

we have a couple tough games left, but we should definilty be undefeated when we match up against u guys. although with a young team, let downs can happen.....

will prolly be alot riding on this game, will make it that much more special when he beat yall *****.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/jayz-1.jpg

Motion
10-10-2005, 07:04 AM
will prolly be alot riding on this game, will make it that much more special when he beat yall *****.

Ditto, We're much improved from last year, and we all know what happened then. :tongue:

Nappy Roots
10-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Ditto, We're much improved from last year, and we all know what happened then. :tongue:

:yell: :cry:

:D

nolefin
10-11-2005, 01:53 AM

yes but your team has lost its best player chris rix!

Motion
10-11-2005, 06:44 AM

:lol: Good point

StuckInTexasFin
10-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah the offense looked real good against Wake Forest:rolleyes:

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Yeah the offense looked real good against Wake Forest:rolleyes:

obviously u aint watch the game. besides a couple drives, we had big play after big play.....some of u guys watch 2 drives and think u know everything about the game.

StuckInTexasFin
10-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Im just not impressed with good offensive performances against poor treams. I can sit here and say look Miami put 560 yards of offense against Duke, but who cares its just Duke. Lets see what F$u does against Virginia and Florida and then I'll pass judgement

Motion
10-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Lets see what F$u does against Virginia Tech and Florida and then I'll pass judgement

*Fixed. Virginia is nothing, even Maryland put up 40+ on them. I wanna see them against Tech, NCST, and obviously Florida. Should be a great game.

Oboy
10-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Sorry, but FSU is not a great offense. Not as long as they have Bowden Jr running it.

Their D is awesome. They keep winning. I take nothing away from that. However, WHO have they beat? Yes they beat UM. Which was a big game. Yet that game was at home and UM looks probably as weak as I can remember them (probation teams not included). They beat BC? Are you kidding? WHO have they played?

I watched some parts of other games, the Citadel game. I saw them only up 16-10 at halftime of the game. Yes they turned it on at the second half against a team that just does not have the depth to stay with them. IF your offense was that good, you would have scored a LOT more in the first half. I saw bits and pieces against Wake... yeah there is a powerhouse D... come on.

The truth is NO ONE knows if the offense at FSU is any good because they have not played ANY good defenses, except UM's. Even in that game, UM messed up to lose, not FSU just taking it to them. IT is amazing how short some memories are...

Motion
10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
The truth is NO ONE knows if the offense at FSU is any good because they have not played ANY good defenses, except UM's. Even in that game, UM messed up to lose, not FSU just taking it to them. IT is amazing how short some memories are...

Exactly

Mindwarp
10-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Why is a team like Citadel even on your schedule, they need to add strength of schedule back into the mix.

"The U" played South Florida and plays Temple who was KICKED OUT of the big east.

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Sorry, but FSU is not a great offense. Not as long as they have Bowden Jr running it.

Their D is awesome. They keep winning. I take nothing away from that. However, WHO have they beat? Yes they beat UM. Which was a big game. Yet that game was at home and UM looks probably as weak as I can remember them (probation teams not included). They beat BC? Are you kidding? WHO have they played?

I watched some parts of other games, the Citadel game. I saw them only up 16-10 at halftime of the game. Yes they turned it on at the second half against a team that just does not have the depth to stay with them. IF your offense was that good, you would have scored a LOT more in the first half. I saw bits and pieces against Wake... yeah there is a powerhouse D... come on.

you can say the exact same thing about Florida, VT, Georiga, and so on...

kastofsna120
10-11-2005, 03:26 PM
"The U" played South Florida and plays Temple who was KICKED OUT of the big east.
you're defending playing citadel? :lol: auburn didn't make it to the championship last year for scheduling the same team. WEAK schedule

Motion
10-11-2005, 03:47 PM

Yeah, the same South Florida that upset Louisville. :shakeno:

Wait a minute, I'm a Gator fan.............

Yeah what a cupcake schedule!!!! :lol:

Motion
10-11-2005, 03:49 PM
you can say the exact same thing about Florida, VT, Georiga, and so on...

I don't see anyone bragging about those offenses either. I'm as big a Gator fan as you'll find and i'll be the first to tell you we got major issues on offense.

Mindwarp
10-11-2005, 04:11 PM
you're defending playing citadel? :lol: auburn didn't make it to the championship last year for scheduling the same team. WEAK schedule

im not defending citdale.. more pointing out everyone gets weak teams to play.
**** Notre Dame got to play Pitt ;)

Nappy Roots
10-11-2005, 04:22 PM
I don't see anyone bragging about those offenses either. I'm as big a Gator fan as you'll find and i'll be the first to tell you we got major issues on offense.

true. im just pointing out that alot of top teams havent did anything on offense other than agaisnt bad teams, so calling FSUs Offense garbage and then pointing out the fact that we scored 60 and 40 against bad teams doesnt mean nothing...now if we were scoring in the 20s against bad teams it would..

Nappy Roots
10-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Check out my new Sig booyy!!!! DM be workin her magic...

Talos
10-13-2005, 12:19 PM
Just a side note for those who asked who BC has played.

They beat the same Clemson team who took UM to OT.

Motion
10-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Just a side note for those who asked who BC has played.

They beat the same Clemson team who took UM to OT.

I think we all know how inconsistent Clemson can be.

Talos
10-13-2005, 01:02 PM
True, and I'm not one to say that UM has proven anything this year either but people act as if BC has beaten up on the Temples of the NCAA.

BC has been a pretty good team this year and FSU beat them and the Canes. We'll see what FSU has to offer when we play the Gators. I just don't think Gators fans are giving the Noles enough respect, but with a rivalry game you never know what the hell could happen (see: Miami vs FSU).

NorthFloridaFin
10-13-2005, 01:38 PM
The 'Noles offense has improved every game. Those who don't believe it haven't watched the games. The "Vanilla" offense of the past 2 years is gone. We have some major playmakers when we have the ball now. Look at Greg Carr, a freshman who has 9 catches for 267 yards with 5 td's. And the scary thing is, we haven't even opened up the offense yet. We are going back to the days when FSU would score in about 5 plays MAX.

Motion
10-13-2005, 02:04 PM
True, and I'm not one to say that UM has proven anything this year either but people act as if BC has beaten up on the Temples of the NCAA.

BC has been a pretty good team this year and FSU beat them and the Canes. We'll see what FSU has to offer when we play the Gators. I just don't think Gators fans are giving the Noles enough respect, but with a rivalry game you never know what the hell could happen (see: Miami vs FSU).

Personally, its not that I'm not giving them credit but I wouldn't label them as "explosive".

And I'll also be the first to admit my Gators have some serious issues on offense that had better be worked out by Saturday @ LSU.

NorthFloridaFin
10-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Personally, its not that I'm not giving them credit but I wouldn't label them as "explosive".

And I'll also be the first to admit my Gators have some serious issues on offense that had better be worked out by Saturday @ LSU.

We (Nole Fans) don't expect you to give tham credit, your a Gator:D . But speaking from an outside point of view, Urban Meyer needs to get his offensive and throw it in the garbage, ya'll would be a much better team by letting Chris Leak stay in the pocket and make plays.

But on the other hand, we will get respect by the end of the year. Like I said before, our offense is improving each game, with different personel making plays every game. Out of FSU's 11 td passes this year, only 1 has been caught by a Senior, which was a screen by Leon Washington. 2 have been thrown to JR's and the other 8 have been freshman. I'll say it again, the future looks good for the 'Noles.

Motion
10-13-2005, 02:34 PM
We (Nole Fans) don't expect you to give tham credit, your a Gator:D . But speaking from an outside point of view, Urban Meyer needs to get his offensive and throw it in the garbage, ya'll would be a much better team by letting Chris Leak stay in the pocket and make plays.

But on the other hand, we will get respect by the end of the year. Like I said before, our offense is improving each game, with different personel making plays every game. Out of FSU's 11 td passes this year, only 1 has been caught by a Senior, which was a screen by Leon Washington. 2 have been thrown to JR's and the other 8 have been freshman. I'll say it again, the future looks good for the 'Noles.

The offense is proven. You don't scrap your system for one player. I totally agree he's not a good fit cause he's a pure pocket passer but they have changed a good bit to play to his strengths. They'll get on pace soon. Our defense has outshined the offense which is very rare. I'm very much looking forward to the Noles coming to the Swamp.

NorthFloridaFin
10-13-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm very much looking forward to the Noles coming to the Swamp.

It will be a good game like always. Seems like whenever we play @ the Swamp it ends up being a shootout, and when we play @ Doak it end up being a defensive struggle.

Nappy Roots
10-13-2005, 03:03 PM
The offense is proven. You don't scrap your system for one player. I totally agree he's not a good fit cause he's a pure pocket passer but they have changed a good bit to play to his strengths. They'll get on pace soon. Our defense has outshined the offense which is very rare. I'm very much looking forward to the Noles coming to the Swamp.

the offense isnt proven against talent like the SEC or ACC....when they prove it agaisnt that kind of talent, then its proven.

NorthFloridaFin
10-13-2005, 03:06 PM
the offense isnt proven against talent like the SEC or ACC....when they prove it agaisnt that kind of talent, then its proven.

:yeahthat:

Oboy
10-13-2005, 04:22 PM
And when FSU's offense proves itself against any kind of real talent (Top 15) on defense. Then and only then will it get any "credit" from any fans other than FSU fans. Heck, even my best friend is a Nole and he doesn't give your offense anything, YET.

For me, personally, I will think you have a good offense when one of two things happens. 1) put up monster points on a top team with a stout Defense. 2) Jeff Bowden retires.

NorthFloridaFin
10-13-2005, 05:13 PM
And when FSU's offense proves itself against any kind of real talent (Top 15) on defense. Then and only then will it get any "credit" from any fans other than FSU fans. Heck, even my best friend is a Nole and he doesn't give your offense anything, YET.

For me, personally, I will think you have a good offense when one of two things happens. 1) put up monster points on a top team with a stout Defense. 2) Jeff Bowden retires.

Man, Oh Man!!!! How people love to argue the fact we haven't played a good team yet. We beat Miami 10-7, which was a defensive struggle. But the good thing about that victory was the offense did not lose the game, which teams from the past 4-5 years would have done. We went up to Boston College and won 28-17. 28 points still not good enough, well just look to the fact that we put up over 200 yards of offense in the 4th qtr to win in a very hostile invironment.

Good offenses find ways to win in tough ballgames. Against Wake Forest(who plays us tough every year by the way) we were in a tight ball game, 20-17, when the offense stepped up and scored 3 touchdowns in less than 7 minutes. The truth of the matter is that FSU's offense has found ways to win the ball game, which we couldn't do the last few years. Also, don't forget, these are "Freshman" winning the ball games for us!!!

Nappy Roots
10-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Man, Oh Man!!!! How people love to argue the fact we haven't played a good team yet. We beat Miami 10-7, which was a defensive struggle. But the good thing about that victory was the offense did not lose the game, which teams from the past 4-5 years would have done. We went up to Boston College and won 28-17. 28 points still not good enough, well just look to the fact that we put up over 200 yards of offense in the 4th qtr to win in a very hostile invironment.

Good offenses find ways to win in tough ballgames. Against Wake Forest(who plays us tough every year by the way) we were in a tight ball game, 20-17, when the offense stepped up and scored 3 touchdowns in less than 7 minutes. The truth of the matter is that FSU's offense has found ways to win the ball game, which we couldn't do the last few years. Also, don't forget, these are "Freshman" winning the ball games for us!!!

:mor911:

Cuban Dave 9
10-13-2005, 09:31 PM
LMAO!!! that was awesome...Sad but true. Gators will still stomp

Cuban Dave 9
10-13-2005, 09:33 PM
It's a while from now, but I'm already pumped for thanksgiving weekend...GATOR BAIT!!!

MelbournePhin
10-14-2005, 09:45 AM
gators will have three L's before the fsu game. have fun in the poulan weed-eater bowl

Cuban Dave 9
10-14-2005, 12:26 PM
gators will have three L's before the fsu game. have fun in the poulan weed-eater bowl
SO are you conceding that we have a tougher road than the seminoles?

MelbournePhin
10-14-2005, 12:28 PM
SO are you conceding that we have a tougher road than the seminoles?

all im saying is that you will have three L's. UGA, LSU, and BAMA.

Motion
10-14-2005, 01:52 PM
all im saying is that you will have three L's. UGA, LSU, and BAMA.

And I'm sure the Noles will be undefeated, right? :sleep:

MelbournePhin
10-14-2005, 02:08 PM
And I'm sure the Noles will be undefeated, right? :sleep:

who is gonna beat us?

K-train
10-14-2005, 04:35 PM
who is gonna beat us?

V-TECH! (Even though I dont like them.)

Jaydog57
10-14-2005, 05:42 PM
The Noles will be rollin' into a freight train later this year. Miami's gonna get by VT and play you guys in the ACC title game. The only difference is we won't have a sorry as* place holder for the ball. Things will be different. :evil:

Motion
10-15-2005, 04:39 PM
who is gonna beat us?

VT would destroy FSU.

MelbournePhin
10-15-2005, 09:15 PM
oh boy. this is gonna be a tough one. im not sure we pull it out

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
23-10 UVA :lol: :rofl3:

MelbournePhin
10-15-2005, 09:32 PM
game set match. time to go out and party this one off.

oh btw, fsu 10, miami 7.

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 09:38 PM
game set match. time to go out and party this one off.
typical FSU fan :lol:

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 10:20 PM
hagans has been incredible tonight. i've never seen a QB complete passes after scrambling as much as he has tonight

Motion
10-15-2005, 11:23 PM
Man, these college refs are getting as bad as the NFL refs.

Motion
10-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Is Weatherford a freshman?

K-train
10-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Is Weatherford a freshman?

yup

Motion
10-15-2005, 11:50 PM
who is gonna beat us?

:lol: Virginia :lol:

kastofsna120
10-15-2005, 11:52 PM
i find the title of this thread to be very ironic :lol:

guess what folks? miami is the highest ranked team in florida, AGAIN

K-train
10-15-2005, 11:53 PM
i find the title of this thread to be very ironic :lol:

guess what folks? miami is the highest ranked team in florida, AGAIN

:rofl3:

nolefin
10-16-2005, 12:06 AM
fsu played like the dolphins agianst buffalo penaties over and over they killed me tonight but knew deep down they would fall somewere down the line, well we still have a bright future!

nolefin
10-16-2005, 12:19 AM
the fins better win tomorrow or i am in for a long depressing week :mad:

Motion
10-16-2005, 11:14 AM
the fins better win tomorrow or i am in for a long depressing week :mad:

I hear ya

NorthFloridaFin
10-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Well, we played like a bunch of freshman last night!!! We still got a good shot at playing for the ACC Championship. I guess I'll have to eat crow on this one. Good game by Virginia, they played their hearts out last night.

Phishstix
10-16-2005, 04:49 PM
losing to uva isn't the worst thing in the world, but it's close.

volphinsfan
10-16-2005, 06:05 PM
seems to me the only team south of Nashville and west of Dallas doing worth a damn is Alabama. Hopefully the Vols will come outta their coma and spoil that run:drinkers:

NorthFloridaFin
10-17-2005, 07:16 PM
I had a bad feeling before the game we were going to lose, don't know why, just did. When Leon Washington's TD run got called back it seemed to take the wind out of our sails. We will still probably be playing in the ACC Championship, but having to go play @ Clemson worries me a little bit. This team has still exceded my expectations so far. The future still looks good.

GO 'NOLES

Oboy
10-18-2005, 01:10 PM
:lol: Virginia :lol:
Pretty funny. I guess he did not want to come back here after that one either!?

Cuban Dave 9
10-18-2005, 06:33 PM
seems to me the only team south of Nashville and west of Dallas doing worth a damn is Alabama. Hopefully the Vols will come outta their coma and spoil that run:drinkers:
West of Dallas? Is that UTenn education at work?

kastofsna120
10-18-2005, 06:54 PM
West of Dallas? Is that UTenn education at work?
pwnd