PDA

View Full Version : JP LOSMAN stands for ....

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Just in Pain and i'm LOST MAN !!!

LOL

:)

bigbry
10-08-2005, 04:12 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Just in Pain and i'm LOST MAN !!!

LOL

:)

9 0r 10 years old?

bills Best1

TakeoSpikes51
10-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Stop making threads. You suck at it.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Stop making threads. You suck at it.

TS 51

With a "no heart" team who is going to lose Sunday ... perhaps being SHHHHHHHHHHH is best !

Know your "limits" sir. :D

Oh well, just another Buffalo Bill fan user-loser.

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-08-2005, 04:43 PM
9 0r 10 years old?

bills Best1

Mr. Clown LOL ... see below ...

TakeoSpikes51
10-08-2005, 04:57 PM
[T][O][R][M]']

With a "no heart" team who is going to lose Sunday ... perhaps being SHHHHHHHHHHH is best !

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent More ESPN experts think the Bills will win tomorrow, so does Chris Berman. They must be seeing something Phins fans dont...

Tim1958
10-08-2005, 05:23 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent More ESPN experts think the Bills will win tomorrow, so does Chris Berman. They must be seeing something Phins fans dont...
They also favored Denver and Carolina heavily over us. The Phins fans must be seeing something that they don't!!

RAS25
10-08-2005, 05:33 PM
i remember a thread like this a while ago and whoever said Just Punt Losman
is a genius

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-08-2005, 05:41 PM
i remember a thread like this a while ago and whoever said Just Punt Losman
is a genius

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

pwn3dyo
10-08-2005, 05:52 PM
hey....guys punting is NOT a sin! :lol:

FIN-IN-RI
10-08-2005, 06:00 PM

expert?

:sidelol:

You ****ing fool.

TakeoSpikes51
10-08-2005, 06:15 PM
expert?

:sidelol:

You ****ing fool.

Motr experts than a bounch of low lifes on a message boards

buckwilde
10-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Foxsports.com:

Dolphins at Bills: The Bills' net passing yards in their first four games: 164, 100, 36, 67. That's 367 yards, a typical game for Peyton Manning but a month for the Bills. Still, Mike Mularkey isn't ready to bench J.P. Losman in favor of Kelly Holcomb. His plan for the weeks ahead — "stay the course." Coach, it's not a course; it's a treadmill.

:D

bigbry
10-08-2005, 06:26 PM

Damn straight!

Bills Best!

FIN-IN-RI
10-08-2005, 06:50 PM

your just a ****ing fool

Tim1958
10-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Damn straight!

Bills Best!
Then why were they wrong on the 2 games we won?????

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-08-2005, 07:54 PM
hey....guys punting is NOT a sin! :lol:

LOL ... yeaa, perhaps Wanny will coach the Bills next year LOL

Oh my, could I ever be that mean hearted to wish such a dreary thought on our beloved Jillies ??

YES !

:D

bigbry
10-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Then why were they wrong on the 2 games we won?????

It was just the start of the season. Everyone is wrong at the start.
Did anyone predict the Bungholes to be 3-0?
Huh, well did they?

Bills Best

Tim1958
10-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Huh, well did they?

Bills Best
So the last game we played was too early for these "experts" to be right, but now all of a sudden they have it dialed in just right for the Bills game. How convenient for you. So exactly what was the magical date of this aquisition of wisdom?? Was it known before the season started that these "experts" would be wrong about the Dolphins for 3 games, but suddenly all knowing before the 4th game?

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Huh, well did they?

Bills Best

Ingnorant Dumb Nuts !

Know truth "before"... you ever open up and flap your loud ignorant yip yap lippy... "fluff". :yell:

We can't help "IT", if that understanding is way beyond your egotistical thinking rational judging self blinded limited mind.

Open your "better than thou" judging mind "wider and recieve", what you still do not know... "yet".

What you think you know today is insufficient. And is not the whole answer.

That is why.. you cannot feel your self unhappy inner frustrations. :eek:

bigbry
10-08-2005, 11:54 PM
[T][O][R][M]']Ingnorant Dumb Nuts !

Know truth "before"... you ever open up and flap your loud ignorant yip yap lippy... "fluff". :yell:

We can't help "IT", if that understanding is way beyond your egotistical thinking rational judging self blinded limited mind.

Open your "better than thou" judging mind "wider and recieve", what you still do not know... "yet".

What you think you know today is insufficient. And is not the whole answer.

That is why.. you cannot feel your self unhappy inner frustrations. :eek:

In therapy much?

Bills Best

bigbry
10-08-2005, 11:54 PM
So the last game we played was too early for these "experts" to be right, but now all of a sudden they have it dialed in just right for the Bills game. How convenient for you. So exactly what was the magical date of this aquisition of wisdom?? Was it known before the season started that these "experts" would be wrong about the Dolphins for 3 games, but suddenly all knowing before the 4th game?

You betcha!

Bills Best

[S][T][O][R][M]
10-09-2005, 12:22 AM
In therapy much?

Bills Best

** In a van down by the River **

And you !! silly boy, asked... What Happened ?????

Well, you got your answer clearly now.

You don't qualify as truly... "decent and respectful". When you're in your Van by the river ?? Spanking your monkey, boy ??

You are poor advertisement ... a poor example to ... The USA's higher loving spirit.

Keep on self frustatingly searching and seeking for the pathway of "IT" you self blinded cheeky angry jealous closed minded legendary "loser mentality attitude".

Don't go away mad ... just simply, go away ...

"eh"

bigbry
10-09-2005, 12:23 AM
[T][O][R][M]']** In a van down by the River **

And you !! silly boy, asked... What Happened ?????

Well, you got your answer clearly now.

You don't qualify as truly... "decent and respectful". When you're in your Van by the river ?? Spanking your monkey, boy ??

You are poor advertisement ... a poor example to ... The USA's higher loving spirit.

Keep on self frustatingly searching and seeking for the pathway of "IT" you self blinded cheeky angry jealous closed minded legendary "loser mentality attitude".

Don't go away mad ... just simply, go away ...

"eh"

eh?

Bills Best

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 06:41 AM
:lolcry:
"so does Chris Berman"
Yeah now there is an impartial reporter :roflmao! That jack@$$ is the main reason most fans can't stand ESPN.. I very rarely watch Sunday Count down, too many homer idiots like berboy that don't have a F***ing clue about this game!!
Nice reach Taco...
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Tim1958
10-09-2005, 10:23 AM
You betcha!

Bills Best
Great comeback man! You got me good. Just too many facts for me to deal with!!!

bigbry
10-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Great comeback man! You got me good. Just too many facts for me to deal with!!!

Just trying to keep it simple for ya Timmy.
Oh and BTW, how many times do I have to tell you to move your skateboard.

Bills Best

Tim1958
10-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Just trying to keep it simple for ya Timmy.
Oh and BTW, how many times do I have to tell you to move your skateboard.

Bills Best
You're football knowledge is just TOO much for me. I have to admit, some of the Phin fans on this site are way overboard. We ain't all that yet. But we are better than we were the last couple of years and the Bills are struggling a little bit right now. This makes a good matchup that I think we can win.