PDA

View Full Version : Bill Fans are in an UPROAR!

CpuFan
10-09-2005, 05:07 AM
It is wild over there and it is only the first part of the season. What will the Fans do if the Bills go 4-12 like Miami did last year? :rofl3:
They are already predicting a loss to the Dolphins and they are calling for coaches to be fired this Monday...

One guy predicts they will go 1-7 to start the year...

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82577

My oh my how the times have changed!

Edit: Oh yeah Bill Fans I (this life long Dolphan Fan) am laughing at you...
And by the way where is Clumpy lately? I have lots of respect for ya but you know the Fins Rule... :tongue:

Whitedolphin54
10-09-2005, 05:26 AM
It will be a bit like Clumpy's, oops i mean Custers last stand :D

dolfancoolio
10-09-2005, 05:26 AM
It is wild over there and it is only the first part of the season. What will the Fans do if the Bills go 4-12 like Miami did last year? :rofl3:
They are already predicting a loss to the Dolphins and they are calling for coaches to be fired this Monday...

One guy predicts they will will 1-7 to start the year...

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82577

My oh my how the times have changed!

Edit: Oh yeah Bill Fans I (this life long Dolphan Fan) am laughing at you...
And by the way where is Clumpy lately? I have lots of respect for ya but you know the Fins Rule... :tongue:

Where are guys like Justasportsfan, Clumpy, Wagon Circler, Losman7 and company??? all of them had nothing better to do but come over here and preach a bills sweeping of the fins in the off-season. Now that your team is playing poorly perhaps you'll take our requests to return to billszone a little more seriously next off-season eh??

Clumpy
10-09-2005, 05:27 AM
:moon:

Clumpy
10-09-2005, 05:27 AM
I think the Bills will pull one out and win by a FG :D

Whitedolphin54
10-09-2005, 05:28 AM
Where are guys like Justasportsfan, Clumpy, Wagon Circler, Losman7 and company??? all of them had nothing better to do but come over here and preach a bills sweeping of the fins in the off-season. Now that your team is playing poorly perhaps you'll take our requests to return to billszone a little more seriously next off-season eh??

To be fair to them they are good fun and knowledgeable. They know that every time they come here they are in for stick

Whitedolphin54
10-09-2005, 05:30 AM
I think the Bills will pull one out and win by a FG :D

Win by a FG or score a FG :)

LittlePaulie
10-09-2005, 05:33 AM
Lets not look past em!!! Miami wins 24-9

Whitedolphin54
10-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Lets not look past em!!! Miami wins 24-9

That is true. We ought to treat this game like a playoff game

dolfancoolio
10-09-2005, 05:39 AM
To be fair to them they are good fun and knowledgeable. They know that every time they come here they are in for stick

Quite true, most of them know what they're talking about but many of these same people predicted us to play poorly and for the bills to reach the playoffs. Right now it looks like neither of these predictions will come to fruition so i'm just making a big deal over that :D

CpuFan
10-09-2005, 05:42 AM
Hey Clumpy your all right man! Nice come back ..Dance to the Music :rofl3:

Whitedolphin54
10-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Quite true, most of them know what they're talking about but many of these same people predicted us to play poorly and for the bills to reach the playoffs. Right now it looks like neither of these predictions will come to fruition so i'm just making a big deal over that :D

Any time we have the edge over the Jills we shuold make the most of it :D

Clumpy
10-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Hey Clumpy your all right man! Nice come back ..Dance to the Music :rofl3:

Go wit da flow :cpatch:

Clumpy
10-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Bills win by a FG

I agree :up:

cnc66
10-09-2005, 06:08 AM
I agree

you hope :up:

BlueFin
10-09-2005, 06:11 AM

Is that your face or your arse thats "red" with embarassment Clump?

ItalianDolFan
10-09-2005, 07:01 AM
if the Dolphins win, who else is gonna join me on the BillsZone forums to complete diss those Bills fans......ive wanted to do that for SUCH a long time.

MiamiDolphins34
10-09-2005, 07:22 AM
I agree :up:

Bills winning with a fg? wide right? :tongue:

MiamiDolphins34
10-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Is that your face or your arse thats "red" with embarassment Clump?

:lol:

Whitedolphin54
10-09-2005, 08:02 AM

Nice legs, shame about the face :)

Muck
10-09-2005, 08:03 AM
I'm not gonna look past Buffalo.

We haven't won a road game yet this year. And we haven't beaten a division rival. If we're going to be good team, we've got to prove that we can win in a hostile environment. Prove that we can execute, not commit double-digit penalties and beat a division rival at their house.

We aren't facing Losman. We're facing an 11-year veteran who threw for 429 yards and 3 TDs in a playoff game 2 years ago. The Cleveland Browns were generally a different team when he was at the helm. The same could happen for the Bills and their offense. With guys like Willis McGahee, Eric Moulds and Lee Evans on offense, a veteran QB who's "been there" could do wonders and be that catalyst that the offense has sorely lacked.

Defensively, Buffalo still has an outstanding secondary. Nate Clements has made a career of picking off Miami passes. And it doesn't get much wiser than Lawyer Milloy and Troy Vincent at safety.

Buffalo has been very terrible against the run this year. And now they've lost DT Ron Edwards. So we could see a lot of 8-man fronts. If so, Gus Frerotte and Co. must prove that they can make defenses pay for stacking the box. And with skill players like Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael and Marty Booker on the roster, we'd better damn well do it.

IMO, Miami has a lot to prove today. The pressure is on us to show that we're for real. That we can be consistently good and win games we should win. The fact that these fans are calling for their coaches' heads and predicting a loss shows they're not expecting much. That they've got little/nothing to lose. They're the wounded animal. The outcome of this game, win or lose, will say more about Miami than it will Buffalo.

Schmiggs
10-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Bills winning with a fg? wide right? :tongue:

Scott Norwood could QB the team better than both of Buffalo's QB's...

Clumpy
10-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Headin' out very soon :D

CanadianFinatic
10-09-2005, 08:29 AM
This game is huge for the Bills- It won't be an easy win that's for sure.
They are quickly becoming a desperate team. I hope we kick the ****
out of them today especially because this is a division game and we have sucked the past few years in our own division.

Goin` Deep
10-09-2005, 08:41 AM
I`m agreeing with Muck...this game is huge, we`ve haven`t proved anything yet. And Kelly Holcomb makes me nervous, I remember watching that Steelers playoff game, and thinking "Who the hell`s this guy?", he was lights out that day. Buffalo will play a lot better with him, than they have with Losman. Come on Miami...lets kick some *** today, the world is waiting to see if we`re for real!

hunter5nc1
10-09-2005, 08:47 AM

We haven't won a road game yet this year. And we haven't beaten a division rival. If we're going to be good team, we've got to prove that we can win in a hostile environment. Prove that we can execute, not commit double-digit penalties and beat a division rival at their house.

We aren't facing Losman. We're facing an 11-year veteran who threw for 429 yards and 3 TDs in a playoff game 2 years ago. The Cleveland Browns were generally a different team when he was at the helm. The same could happen for the Bills and their offense. With guys like Willis McGahee, Eric Moulds and Lee Evans on offense, a veteran QB who's "been there" could do wonders and be that catalyst that the offense has sorely lacked.

Defensively, Buffalo still has an outstanding secondary. Nate Clements has made a career of picking off Miami passes. And it doesn't get much wiser than Lawyer Milloy and Troy Vincent at safety.

Buffalo has been very terrible against the run this year. And now they've lost DT Ron Edwards. So we could see a lot of 8-man fronts. If so, Gus Frerotte and Co. must prove that they can make defenses pay for stacking the box. And with skill players like Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael and Marty Booker on the roster, we'd better damn well do it.

IMO, Miami has a lot to prove today. The pressure is on us to show that we're for real. That we can be consistently good and win games we should win. The fact that these fans are calling for their coaches' heads and predicting a loss shows they're not expecting much. That they've got little/nothing to lose. They're the wounded animal. The outcome of this game, win or lose, will say more about Miami than it will Buffalo.

nice post
:cool:

phinking
10-09-2005, 09:01 AM
Recent history shows these 2 team don't split regular season games; whomever wins the first meeting usually wins the second. So, the Dolphins need to win this game today. I don't care how bad Buffalo is or how bad their fans percieve them to be. We must win this game.

first&goal
10-09-2005, 09:08 AM

Very good point Muck...nice post!

LarryFinFan
10-09-2005, 09:08 AM

Hey, Coolio..Justa, Clumpy, Losman7, and Wagon, while they like to talk a little smack, they always show up..they are on our board as much as many of us...Of course, it goes to show that you and I (as fans) can't really tell until we start to play the games...Shoot, last year, there was NO WAY I thought we'd only be 4-12. Even w/o RW...And this year, there was NO WAY I thought we'd be 2-1 right now...so here we go...give those guys a break...the guys that piss me off are the ones that sign up to the board the week before we play them, talk a lot of smack and stupid posts and then you never hear from them again...can't accuse those guys of that...

BradTheBillsFan
10-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Bills 24-13 :up:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:D

cnc66
10-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Bills 24-13 :up:

http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/fishsweep1.jpg

:D

use it up Brad, less than two hours and that damned thing goes away !

FIN-IN-RI
10-09-2005, 11:15 AM

Great post. I agree with every last word.

BradTheBillsFan
10-09-2005, 11:25 AM
use it up Brad, less than two hours and that damned thing goes away !

Hehehe. I'll be here either way. Win or lose. ;)