PDA

View Full Version : How bad is buffalo

Bonedoc7777
10-09-2005, 04:25 PM
They cant put us away with five turnovers and 18 penalties

Mr.offerdahl
10-09-2005, 04:32 PM

because the fins played and adjusted at half time ...that last bill field goal ...and the int at td in the 2nd qtr ...was the real diff . buffalo is a 500. team .

outlawd2u
10-09-2005, 04:33 PM
No, Buffalo Sucks, they should have won by at least 21 points

John Biello
10-09-2005, 04:34 PM
they are about as sucky as we are undisciplined and stupid as a whole

Despacio
10-09-2005, 04:36 PM

I am not a big supporter of saying teams give away games becuase opponents have to take advantage of the other teams ineptitude, but MY GOD this was the DEFINITIVE "give-away" game. I'm sorry but if you commit 18 penalties you are just not even trying.

I guess theres something to say that we STILL could have won if Ronnie just put his other hand on the ball, that as bad as we put ourselves in a hole we were close to digging ourselves out. But a loss is a loss, UNLESS YOU GIVE UP 18 PENALTIES!

SabanSucks
10-09-2005, 04:39 PM

HAHA, okay. Just discount that fact that your "QB" threw 3 INTS, and had a 4th dropped that needed to be reviewed. Turnovers say nothing about the defense that is forcing them huh? ****er?

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 04:49 PM
HAHA, okay. Just discount that fact that your "QB" threw 3 INTS, and had a 4th dropped that needed to be reviewed. Turnovers say nothing about the defense that is forcing them huh? ****er?
YOU stupid s*e*m*e*m swilling goat whore,, how about 18 penalties for over a hundred yards dumb@$$!
The 4 CHOKES should have been up over 40 points with those penalties and turnovers.. But could ONLY squeek out 20,, that just shows how F***ing bad YOUR billy's are...
And let's see,, how many point's did the grass munchers conjure up in the second half? 3.. :rofl3:
The Dolphins beat themselves!
That is PURE FACT LOUSabanSucks....
Deal with IT...

Marino1983

SabanSucks
10-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Uh huh. The 6 point Victory just shows how bad the bills are. Very sound logic. Tell the truth, are you retarted?

cltchperf
10-09-2005, 04:55 PM

one was caused by your lb that hit Gus right when he was throwing it so it fluttered in the air, but the other one was where Gus lobbed it, even thought Chambers beat the secondary but had to comeback to it, Some plays worked but miami's Wr were getting open deep, at times it was more of Miami(Gus) not getting it there, than Buffalo actually stopping it, Lawyer Milloy was beat which would have been a TD, but oh well. So it's not all defense making those plays, but more of miami missing opportunuites

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Uh huh. The 6 point Victory just shows how bad the bills are. Very sound logic. Tell the truth, are you retarted?
How F***ing stupid are YOU?? :goof:
The Phins were the underdog and even with all the penalties and turnovers They were still in the game with over a minute left!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

BradTheBillsFan
10-09-2005, 04:58 PM
W.

Is all I care about.

We won.

Carry on.

SabanSucks
10-09-2005, 05:15 PM
The Phins were the underdog and even with all the penalties and turnovers They were still in the game with over a minute left!!

Marino1983

Yeah, and they only lost by 6 points. You're right, they are
better than the bills. Got you SB tickets reserved yet?

Crisis
10-09-2005, 05:16 PM

Marino1983

You guys make great losers- I give you that!

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:26 PM
You guys make great losers- I give you that!
No crissy that distinction is ALL YOURs and the rest of that :laughat: fan base YOU pride YOURself being part of!!

Marino1983

BleedinGreenNC
10-09-2005, 05:27 PM
They cant put us away with five turnovers and 18 penaltiesexcuses,excuses, all that crap you fins fans were talking this past week, and now all the crap excuses!

Crisis
10-09-2005, 05:27 PM
No crissy that distinction is ALL YOURs and the rest of that :laughat: fan base YOU pride YOURself being part of!!

Marino1983

What was the score again?

I'm pretty sure the team with "more" points beats the team with "less" points. I thought even YOU could understand that!

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:28 PM
How ****ing Bad Are The Dolphins If They Lost To The Bills, You Stupid ******.

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Yeah, and they only lost by 6 points. You're right, they are
better than the bills. Got you SB tickets reserved yet?
And that powerful billy 0 seem to disappear after halftime, where the F*** did it go? Must of been a real nail bitter for YOU those last few minutes sh!t sniffer... I mean a 4-12 team from last season practically gives YOUR 4 CHOKES the game on a silver platter and the billy's have to pray they can stop them in their redzone with time expiring!!
:rofl3:
Bring a alot of first aid when the widebeest fly to Miami December 4th!!!
:lol2:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:35 PM
What was the score again?

I'm pretty sure the team with "more" points beats the team with "less" points. I thought even YOU could understand that!
And so YOU are going to brag about a given win that was almost blown?
Do YOU understand that crissy?

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
How ****ing Bad Are The Dolphins If They Lost To The Bills, You Stupid ******.
They were the UNDER DOGS,, genius!!!!!
And they also were the team that was 4-12 last season moron!!
YOUR 4 CHOKES had everything handed to them and they still had wish for a miracle.. :lol:
I mean that is all YOU sh!t sniffing cross dressers posted about last year and into this season....
YOU stupid grass chompin rump ranger...

Marino1983

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
And that powerful billy 0 seem to disappear after halftime, where the F*** did it go? Must of been a real nail bitter for YOU those last few minutes sh!t sniffer... I mean a 4-12 team from last season practically gives YOUR 4 CHOKES the game on a silver platter and the billy's have to pray they can stop them in their redzone with time expiring!!
:rofl3:
Bring a alot of first aid when the widebeest fly to Miami December 4th!!!
:lol2:

Marino1983

You must be a little slow, nothing else matter except who won and lost the game. When you check the paper tomorrow (providing you can read) and look at the standings, you'll see a win on buffalos side, and a loss on miamis. Face it, you lost, you sucked its over. stop making excuses.

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:43 PM
They were the UNDER DOGS,, genius!!!!!
And they also were the team that was 4-12 last season moron!!
YOUR 4 CHOKES had everything handed to them and they still had wish for a miracle.. :lol:
I mean that is all YOU sh!t sniffing cross dressers posted about last year and into this season....
YOU stupid grass chompin rump ranger...

Marino1983

ahahaha, i dont care abour underdogs and favorites and all the crap, I care about who wins and who doesnt. Your team lost, and theres nothing you can do but live in the past of last season and whine about being 4-12 when every phin fan on this board insisted they would beat buffalo today.suck it up *****

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:46 PM
You must be a little slow, nothing else matter except who won and lost the game. When you check the paper tomorrow (providing you can read) and look at the standings, you'll see a win on buffalos side, and a loss on miamis. Face it, you lost, you sucked its over. stop making excuses.
Obviously YOU are very slow Taco, hence the love of the 4 CHOKES... And while a win is a win,, but YOUR goats are the F***ing joke of the division!!
Nice job of taking advantage of those penalties aand turnovers!! :lol:
Those ("excuses") are pure FACT's dumb@$$..
Miami did everything that they could do to set up the wildebeest for a win and YOUR billy's left the scene after halftime and hid...

Marino1983

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:50 PM
but YOUR goats are the F***ing joke of the division!!

Wait last I checked, the Phins have the worst Divison record, of 0-2. So what does that say about Miami??

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:50 PM
ahahaha, i dont care abour underdogs and favorites and all the crap, I care about who wins and who doesnt. Your team lost, and theres nothing you can do but live in the past of last season and whine about being 4-12 when every phin fan on this board insisted they would beat buffalo today.suck it up *****
"ahahaha, i dont care abour underdogs and favorites and all the crap" :confused: But YOU would of cared if the refs would not of given the goats the ball on that :laughat: R Brown fumble call!
And show me a post where I typed that the Dolphins would win nut-sack-chin!
Be ready to have YOUR collective @$$es kicked December 4th!!!!!

Marino1983

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:51 PM
"ahahaha, i dont care abour underdogs and favorites and all the crap" :confused: But YOU would of cared if the refs would not of given the goats the ball on that :laughat: R Brown fumble call!
And show me a post where I typed that the Dolphins would win nut-sack-chin!

Marino1983

:sleep: :sleep: Bills win....thaaaaaaa Bills win!!!!

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Wait last I checked, the Phins have the worst Divison record, of 0-2. So what does that say about Miami??Hum and lets see,, how many games have been played? :rofl3:
Not to mention, most so called experts didn't give the Dolphins a chance to be in the position they are in DUMB@$$...
:www:

Marino1983

cnc66
10-09-2005, 05:53 PM
excuses,excuses, all that crap you fins fans were talking this past week, and now all the crap excuses!

and that is the truth too, these guys are blaming everything from the refs to the weather. We are sad.

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 05:55 PM
:sleep: :sleep:
One of YOUR more intellectual responses little girl..
By the way how was that hiding place that YOU were in most of the week?
YOU better keep that place in mind.. YOU are going to need it more and more as the season goes on...

Marino1983

TakeoSpikes51
10-09-2005, 05:57 PM
One of YOUR more intellectual responses little girl..
By the way how was that hiding place that YOU were in most of the week?
YOU better keep that place in mind.. YOU are going to need it more and more as the season goes on...

Marino1983

Haha, hey moron, look up my recent posts, i was here ALL week and have been here since '04 ya jackass! Haha 4 striaght over Miami, i love it.

homerpimpson
10-09-2005, 07:08 PM
you fu#king whining b!tches. :cry: how sweet it is that there is not a possibility of being swept by the teal and orange train wreck this year. i can't wait till dec. 4th where we lock in the SWEEEEEP!

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 09:22 AM
They cant put us away with five turnovers and 18 penaltiesOh PUhlease. The fins D was so scared of facing Greg Jerman which led them to all those penalties :roflmao:

Clem
10-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Marino 1983, why do you have a picture of David Hasselhof in your signature?

calphin
10-11-2005, 01:08 AM
I like boys!

News flash!

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 11:09 AM
because the fins played and adjusted at half time ...that last bill field goal ...and the int at td in the 2nd qtr ...was the real diff . buffalo is a 500. team .

Last I checked at 2-2 you are a .500 team. Are you making fun of us for that. Get a clue. And geez, we arent even .500 yet. But after we beat the Jets on sunday we will be. And we will be 2-0 in the division and you will be what? 0-2 right. And all of our loses are to NFC teams, which means that You should pray you dont need a tie breaker with us for any reason. But thats a long ways away.

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 12:14 PM

Marino1983

Is that a GUARANTEE mackerel breath? :lol:

Marino1983
10-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Marino 1983, why do you have a picture of David Hasselhof in your signature?
Hey cletus my B!TCH,,, why do YOU continue to post here? Is it because YOU are a one toothed goat masochist who's idea of smack is to back hand the flies off YOUR girl friend clara-bell's @$$ before YOU step onto the wooden milking stool with tweezers in hand??
Or is it because that YOUR birth mother is really YOUR sister?
:www:

Marino1983

Maynard the Hammer
10-11-2005, 05:44 PM
W.

Is all I care about.

We won.

Carry on.wow. thats by far the biggest sig i have ever seen on this board