PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Fishies

SabanSucks
10-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Nothing helps to change the direction of a bad season like a visit from the *******.

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Nothing helps to change the direction of a bad season like a visit from the *******.
20 point's from 5 turnovers....
And even with those turnovers the Dolphins still were in the game with over a 1 minute left.. :lol:
I can't wait for December 4.... The goat steaks are on me!
:evil:

Marino1983

calphin
10-09-2005, 04:54 PM

Came out of hiding you dumb *** mother ****er!

SabanSucks
10-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Came out of hiding you dumb *** mother ****er!

that's how it works dip****. You don't talk **** with a loosing team, which i didn't. I can't believe how many of you are after loosing though. Be a man, don't be a whiny little ***** after you lose. All i've seen on this forum is: it's the refs, it's the replay, it's the fans, it's blah blah blah. Bunch of ****ing ******* on this site.

calphin
10-09-2005, 04:59 PM
that's how it works dip****. You don't talk **** with a loosing team, which i didn't. I can't believe how many of you are after loosing though. Be a man, don't be a whiny little ***** after you lose. All i've seen on this forum is: it's the refs, it's the replay, it's the fans, it's blah blah blah. Bunch of ****ing ******* on this site.

Find ONE post where I whined you stupid ****er!

Marino1983
10-09-2005, 06:08 PM
WTF is loosing?
YOU can't talk **** sally because YOU lack the mental capacity to do so!
"All i've seen on this forum is: it's the refs, it's the replay" Yeah like YOU wouldn't be questioning the same things if the refs wouldn't have given YOUR sh!t sniffers the ball on that NON - R Brown fumble... :shakeno:
YOU are the one whining B!TCH...
And continue to be 0wned!
:wave:

Marino1983