PDA

View Full Version : How do ya'll like your crow????

BradTheBillsFan
10-09-2005, 05:06 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/10/f_crow-1.jpg

Well done?

mmmmmmmmmm

CalDolFan10x14
10-09-2005, 05:12 PM
:barf: I never eat anything from a Bills fan. We'll see ya in Miami.

BradTheBillsFan
10-09-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm just messin' around. THe majority of you thought it would be an easy victory. Glad we could prove you wrong.

Till next time. :peace:

calphin
10-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm just messin' around. THe majority of you thought it would be an easy victory. Glad we could prove you wrong.

Till next time. :peace:

This game had me nervous all along

BradTheBillsFan
10-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Yes. I take that statement back. Some thought it would be a good game.

I'm merely calling out everyone who thought it'd be an easy victory, looking ahead to Tampa Bay.

Some of you were logical, most were not.

I'm by no means saying the Bills are going anywhere this year, but crow is deserved in some cases.

calphin
10-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Yes. I take that statement back. Some thought it would be a good game.

I'm merely calling out everyone who thought it'd be an easy victory, looking ahead to Tampa Bay.

Some of you were logical, most were not.

I'm by no means saying the Bills are going anywhere this year, but crow is deserved in some cases.

You showed class all along.

BleedinGreenNC
10-09-2005, 05:25 PM
:barf: I never eat anything from a Bills fan. We'll see ya in Miami.LOL!!!! Good game Bills!

calphin
10-09-2005, 05:32 PM
LOL!!!! Good game Bills!

did you beat tampa?

BleedinGreenNC
10-09-2005, 05:42 PM
did you beat tampa?Yup!! And.........

calphin
10-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Yup!! And.........

congrats....who woulda thunk it!

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-09-2005, 06:05 PM
did you see that one zebra out there? you know the one making all the BS

calls???? i think it was jim kelly:D. we totally lost that game, but we did set a record for most penalites:shakeno: . i watched the bills hold after hold, they where hugging are line, and they were not even throwing the flags. what a bunch of as_holes!!!:fire:

BigDolphan
10-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Very rarely do I take exception to the officiating of a game. I think it's a cop out when you blame the refs for losing a game. The dolphins made mistakes that were boneheaded, and caused by nothing more than a lack of discipline, and focus.

that being said, this was ridiculous. The only logical explanation for the lopsidedness of the penalties (and I watched, the bills were holding as blatantly as the fins were, if not moreso) is some type of agenda. Now I don'tk now who set it, whether it was the refs themselves, or the league, but clearly something wasn't even handed here.

I think it needs looking into from an oversight point of view. This was blatant game fixing.

Patriot
10-09-2005, 06:47 PM
sounds like it was a good game

harmonkoz
10-09-2005, 06:52 PM
This was blatant game fixing.

:rofl:

McDuffie81
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
LOL!!!! Good game Bills!Your a Jets fan right??? I guess its true "Misery loves company".

Justasportsfan
10-10-2005, 09:19 AM
did you see that one zebra out there? you know the one making all the BS

calls???? i think it was jim kelly:D. we totally lost that game, but we did set a record for most penalites:shakeno: . i watched the bills hold after hold, they where hugging are line, and they were not even throwing the flags. what a bunch of as_holes!!!:fire:just swallow your crow. Zebra my a$$. Losers will alwyas look for excusses. LOSER!!!!!! :rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC
10-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Your a Jets fan right??? I guess its true "Misery loves company".We were not expected to win our game, so if misery means getting a win, then count me in!!:rofl3:

Dredd1050
10-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Congrats on the win. Bills still suck. Where do you think you're going with Kelly frigging HolCUM?!

A Bills championship is a bunch of MULARKEY!!