PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating for the Tampa Game???

DolfanLourdes
10-09-2005, 08:58 PM
If so where? and who is going?? We are headed out early Sunday Morning from Melbourne and heading to Tampa. We would love to meet up with fellow Fin fans.....

Nappy Roots
10-10-2005, 12:00 AM
im going, im prolly going to tailgate a lil bit, but i dunno.

Nublar7
10-10-2005, 12:07 AM
I am going to the game. Don't know if I will do much, if any, tailgating. I want to explore that Pirate ship. :lol: :wink:

Cleat
10-10-2005, 03:18 PM
If you plan to tailgate. Try to park at the old mall lot. it's off himes right across from the stdium. get there ealy to get a good spot.
another place is lopez park. Tampa probably has the best tailgaters in the NFL. Don't try to match them.

madmike
10-11-2005, 04:18 PM
If so where? and who is going?? We are headed out early Sunday Morning from Melbourne and heading to Tampa. We would love to meet up with fellow Fin fans.....i live in orlando,fl. i will b leaving at 7am on sunday. i must have a good breakfast and read my newspaper as my sunday gamewday ritual. i will be at tampa stadium by 9-930am. i'll be heading on i-4west. let me know what your plans are maybe we can meet. also if u know any dolphin fan who needs a ticket to the game i have 1only. just want what i paid for,with surcharges and fees from ticketmaster $75. let me know:fh: :drinkers:

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Damn i just looked for this thread than started one:smackhead

DolfanLourdes
10-11-2005, 07:11 PM
i live in orlando,fl. i will b leaving at 7am on sunday. i must have a good breakfast and read my newspaper as my sunday gamewday ritual. i will be at tampa stadium by 9-930am. i'll be heading on i-4west. let me know what your plans are maybe we can meet. also if u know any dolphin fan who needs a ticket to the game i have 1only. just want what i paid for,with surcharges and fees from ticketmaster $75. let me know:fh: :drinkers:

Hey Man!! I am not sure were we are sitting as our friend works for the stadium but we will be there. We are leaving at around 8:30 (when hubby gets home from the midnight shift :shakeno: ) so not sure what time we will get ther. I am hoping he will get home earlier. We are meeting up with a friend from Miami so should be fun!!! I am so excited about this game!!!!!

DolfanLourdes
10-11-2005, 07:12 PM
If you plan to tailgate. Try to park at the old mall lot. it's off himes right across from the stdium. get there ealy to get a good spot.
another place is lopez park. Tampa probably has the best tailgaters in the NFL. Don't try to match them.

thanks for the inof man. I have never tailgated or hung out so nice to know where to go? How much is parking there? Any other options on where to park?

phins17
10-11-2005, 10:25 PM

Not only will I match them I'll SMOKE them. The day you come to our tailgate you will know. Ask d-day and Dubfire.

d-day
10-11-2005, 10:37 PM
:yeahthat:

phinz17 :hump:

Challenger74
10-12-2005, 12:36 AM
I'll be there!! I have these wristbands that allow you into a private tailgate party. Anybody know about this. I got them with my tickets.

phins17
10-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Ok Just got tickets were is the tailgate going to be and what do we need to bring??

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Ok Just got tickets were is the tailgate going to be and what do we need to bring??

BEER!!!

DolfanLourdes
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
I'll be there!! I have these wristbands that allow you into a private tailgate party. Anybody know about this. I got them with my tickets.

You get free food and free beer!!! I want some wristbands.... damn'

DolfanLourdes
10-12-2005, 02:25 PM

I dunno- someone needs to plan it.... Are you the official planner?

Cuban Dave 9
10-12-2005, 03:50 PM
BEER!!!
LMAO!!!

phins17
10-12-2005, 09:39 PM
I dunno- someone needs to plan it.... Are you the official planner?

Wish I can take my crew from Miami. We need someone to take the lead on this that know the area. I will get there Friday at about 8:00 PM. If someone want or needs help on what to do PM me. Baby I am ready to party. PM if you want my cell.

Go Phins.

phins17
10-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh by the way Beer is the cheap way to go. Down in the MIA we go all the way out Bartender and all. Now thats what I'm talking about. The only thing that is missing is the POLE.

Nappy Roots
10-13-2005, 12:05 AM
well im gonna try to get a big grill, so ill see what i can do.....

DolfanLourdes
10-13-2005, 12:27 AM
well im gonna try to get a big grill, so ill see what i can do.....

sounds good- let us know!!! We are there!! I am so excited!!!! WOOHOO

Nappy Roots
10-13-2005, 10:01 PM
it doesnt look like i can get a grill. im pissed cause i want to grill out and chow down. anyone else doing anything?

scotgif
10-13-2005, 11:07 PM
Madmike, check your PM

phins17
10-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Nappy nice sig

Nappy Roots
10-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Nappy nice sig

thanks the DM made it for me...shes pretty good with that stuff

Cleat
10-14-2005, 08:14 PM
thanks for the inof man. I have never tailgated or hung out so nice to know where to go? How much is parking there? Any other options on where to park?
Parking at Al Lopez is $15 and the mall is $25. Lopez is much nicer IMO.

Cleat
10-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Not only will I match them I'll SMOKE them. The day you come to our tailgate you will know. Ask d-day and Dubfire.
The next time the Bucs play there in the regular season (I don't do pre-season). I may take you up on that.

DolfanLourdes
10-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Parking at Al Lopez is $15 and the mall is $25. Lopez is much nicer IMO.

COOL - thanks!

Cleat
10-14-2005, 08:34 PM
If your group ends up in Al Lopez park. I'll look for you on my way into the stadium. We tailgate in the north end of the park.
I know I've ruffled a few feathers.. I mean fins... but it's all good.

I'll look for the Dol van. Here's a picture that someone sent me... is this right?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DolfanLourdes
10-14-2005, 10:47 PM
If your group ends up in Al Lopez park. I'll look for you on my way into the stadium. We tailgate in the north end of the park.
I know I've ruffled a few feathers.. I mean fins... but it's all good.

I'll look for the Dol van. Here's a picture that someone sent me... is this right?

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://exo.com/~coby/iceepage/farley/van02.jpg

are u kidding...of course it is not right...LMAO

madmike
10-15-2005, 09:37 PM
i will definitely be at lopez park if most of u are going there. i'll be in a brown kia with my dolphin flags,magnets on doors,sitting on my dolfin tailgate chair drinking beer.i'm also bringing a football to throw around if anybody wants too. i hope we get a good showing. i like the idea that lopez park is only $15. i'll be there at 9-9:30am. i'll be leaving orlando by 7am. if anybody is getting up early lets have breakfast around there. anyway LETS PARTY!!! my tele# is 407-221-7256 give me a shout

scotgif
10-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Madmike, I'll call you in am enroute to Tampa. We will definitely hook up for the tailgate. See ya then!

scotgif
10-16-2005, 06:24 AM
Getting ready to hit the road right about now. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBone514
11-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Damn i just looked for this thread than started one:smackhead

Hey PHINPHOURLIFE,

I was just checking out this thread for local info, and from reviewing your profile I see that you're from the Palm Harbor area on FL's west coast! Thought you might be able to help possibly provide some local info regarding the greater Tampa/St. Pete area.

Anyway, my question is: Are there ANY local sports bars in the greater Tampa/St. Pete area where loyal DolFans gather each Sunday to watch the games???

Someplace where Fin Fans in the local Tampa/St. Pete metro area call their own. A locally known Miami Dolphins fan club would be a great place!