PDA

View Full Version : Good Game Jillies.

Trackstar
10-10-2005, 08:07 AM
One of the keys to winning in the NFL is taking advantage of the other teams mistakes, which is what you guys did. The forced fumble was also very clutch. I still think Miami is the better team, you guys were def out coached in the second half. But yall held on to win. Anyway, I'm here to eat crow and sh*t like a man. Justa should be here any minute to serve it to me. :cry:

nick1
10-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Miami outplayed Buffalo when you put aside the penalties and turnovers, Miami outgained Buffalo and Buffalo did not take advantage of the majority of the breaks they got.

Did anyone see the penalty on McMichael for just holding the ball out? that was total BS, players do alot worse and don't get penatlized, plus the game was called very inconsistantly. Very one-sided, for example Sam Adams clearly jumped off sides one play and tackled Brown and the refs didn't call off-sides, Taylor did the same thing one time but got back to his side on time but they called off sides on him

harmonkoz
10-10-2005, 10:48 AM
S-c-o-r-e-b-o-a-r-d You Cryin' Mf'ers.

motormeat0170
10-10-2005, 11:18 AM
I prefer my crow with a chilled glass of Merlot please... That was an ugly performance the Fins put on.... That being said, Buttfellow still sucks....

Crisis
10-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Miami outplayed Buffalo when you put aside the penalties and turnovers, Miami outgained Buffalo and Buffalo did not take advantage of the majority of the breaks they got.

Did anyone see the penalty on McMichael for just holding the ball out? that was total BS, players do alot worse and don't get penatlized, plus the game was called very inconsistantly. Very one-sided, for example Sam Adams clearly jumped off sides one play and tackled Brown and the refs didn't call off-sides, Taylor did the same thing one time but got back to his side on time but they called off sides on him

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Trackstar
10-11-2005, 08:00 AM
S-c-o-r-e-b-o-a-r-d You Cryin' Mf'ers.

Good for you! You finally learned how to spell! I know the Bills Won dip Sh*t. The score was 20-14. I can read. Read the post moron before you call me a :cry: .

Justasportsfan
10-11-2005, 09:18 AM

Did anyone see the penalty on McMichael for just holding the ball out? that was total BS, players do alot worse and don't get penatlized, plus the game was called very inconsistantly. Very one-sided, for example Sam Adams clearly jumped off sides one play and tackled Brown and the refs didn't call off-sides, Taylor did the same thing one time but got back to his side on time but they called off sides on himI guess I should start calling you KID again. Stop acting like a child about the loss and take it like a man.

notscorwood
10-11-2005, 10:51 AM

Are you Serious??? When is the last time you saw the NFL put aside penalties and turnovers and go by who outgained who. Suck it up, YOU LOST, WE WON.

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 12:22 PM
One of the keys to winning in the NFL is taking advantage of the other teams mistakes, which is what you guys did. The forced fumble was also very clutch. I still think Miami is the better team, you guys were def out coached in the second half. But yall held on to win. Anyway, I'm here to eat crow and sh*t like a man. Justa should be here any minute to serve it to me. :cry:

Good for you Trackstar. Too bad the rest of your crew here are a bunch of crying women. :lol:

BradTheBillsFan
10-11-2005, 12:29 PM
B- double- O
H- double- O

:shakeno:

nick1
10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Are you Serious??? When is the last time you saw the NFL put aside penalties and turnovers and go by who outgained who. Suck it up, YOU LOST, WE WON.
by luck thats all I'm saying we made too many mistakes for the Bills not to win and they still were about to give away the win on the final drive before Brown fumbled it

finsrclowns
10-11-2005, 05:36 PM
by luck thats all I'm saying
:sosad: :boohoo: