PDA

View Full Version : Hottest bowl game is................



minus
12-09-2002, 01:58 PM
The orange bowl featuring the Nation two hottest teams..

Iowa
VS
USC

On paper this game has to be the most appealing Bowl game..

iceblizzard69
12-09-2002, 05:14 PM
It certainly is, but Iowa should be going to the Rose Bowl. They have to change the ruling saying that Orange has first choice, if its a big 10 team the Rose Bowl should have the first decision. Iowa probably would rather play the Rose Bowl anyway. It should be an amazing game though.

Angneli
12-09-2002, 09:19 PM
I disagree, I think that the long layoff will hurt Iowa. Granted SC has had a long layoff too. I just think not playing for 6 weeks hurts a team.

Jaydog57
12-09-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by minus
The orange bowl featuring the Nation two hottest teams..

Iowa
VS
USC

On paper this game has to be the most appealing Bowl game.. Yeah that's gonna be a good one, too bad the National Title game wasn't in the Orange Bowl this year, talk about home field advantage.....:cool:

RobertHoover
12-10-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It certainly is, but Iowa should be going to the Rose Bowl. They have to change the ruling saying that Orange has first choice, if its a big 10 team the Rose Bowl should have the first decision. Iowa probably would rather play the Rose Bowl anyway. It should be an amazing game though.


It rotates each year 69 to see what bowl gets first pick after the #1/#2 game.

SMadison29
12-19-2002, 03:38 AM
<<They have to change the ruling saying that Orange has first choice, if its a big 10 team the Rose Bowl should have the first decision. >>

Yeah, the Orange Bowl is a BCS bowl, they got the match up right. I cant wait for Carson & Mike Williams to tear Iowa apart.

Muck
12-28-2002, 08:00 PM
Nah, Brad Banks is gonna do his thing in front of the home crowd!! :) But the 6 week layoff is gonna hurt.

SMadison29
12-29-2002, 03:01 AM
Brad Banks is overrated & so is Iowa. Iowa played 2 good teams all year, beat Penn St because of the refs & blew Michigan out. Banks hasn't played a D as good as USC's, & USC is gonna score too many points for them to even keep up with.

dolfan06
12-29-2002, 03:18 AM
i'm waitin for the canes/osu game. i haven't seen ohio state all year and i'm itchin to see the fiesta bowl! GO CANES!!!!!

Jaydog57
12-29-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm waitin for the canes/osu game. i haven't seen ohio state all year and i'm itchin to see the fiesta bowl! GO CANES!!!!! Yeah man, Miami's gonna put the hurt on those bitches. I hope somebody's got some first aid for Maurice Clarett cause he's gonna need it after Jan. 3rd. The Canes are gonna have 2 in a row and not waste time with that bitch. Sorry, he's just a freshman, and has LOTS to learn. Time to shrink his head-swelled ass and put the Buckeyes where they belong, back to thanking God that they can compete with the Canes for a National Championship. See you in Victory Lane Canes.........:rocker:

dolfan06
01-07-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
Yeah man, Miami's gonna put the hurt on those bitches. I hope somebody's got some first aid for Maurice Clarett cause he's gonna need it after Jan. 3rd. The Canes are gonna have 2 in a row and not waste time with that bitch. Sorry, he's just a freshman, and has LOTS to learn. Time to shrink his head-swelled ass and put the Buckeyes where they belong, back to thanking God that they can compete with the Canes for a National Championship. See you in Victory Lane Canes.........:rocker: my avatar speaks for itself!:yell:

WharfRat
01-07-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
Yeah man, Miami's gonna put the hurt on those bitches. I hope somebody's got some first aid for Maurice Clarett cause he's gonna need it after Jan. 3rd. The Canes are gonna have 2 in a row and not waste time with that bitch. Sorry, he's just a freshman, and has LOTS to learn. Time to shrink his head-swelled ass and put the Buckeyes where they belong, back to thanking God that they can compete with the Canes for a National Championship. See you in Victory Lane Canes.........:rocker:

Great game! Even better because my alma mater pulled off the upset. Yes the refs were horrible.. but... they were bad on both sides, at least they were consistant.

Angneli
01-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Man that was a good game. Finally a close game. Not like any of the other three. Washington State and Iowa were both waaaay overrated.

dolfan06
01-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Angneli
Man that was a good game. Finally a close game. Not like any of the other three. Washington State and Iowa were both waaaay overrated. i kinda think dorsey was over-rated, without willis in there, he couldn't get his act together!:eek:

iceblizzard69
01-08-2003, 05:21 PM
Well, Dorsey was injured too.....

Jaydog57
01-09-2003, 03:17 PM
but Ohio won regardless. Miami should have never let it get that close, and that call on 4th down in OT against Miami didn't help. No matter, Ohio State won. Ohio supposedly has all but maybe one of their starters coming back next year, where as Miami will lose quite a bit of seniors. We'll bounce back. Don't know how Buckeyes feel about Clarett, but that guy has no class. He left the game as soon as it was over, saying he didn't care about any of it, just wanted to go home. Wow, what a Buckeye backer.:rolleyes:

dolfan06
01-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
but Ohio won regardless. Miami should have never let it get that close, and that call on 4th down in OT against Miami didn't help. No matter, Ohio State won. Ohio supposedly has all but maybe one of their starters coming back next year, where as Miami will lose quite a bit of seniors. We'll bounce back. Don't know how Buckeyes feel about Clarett, but that guy has no class. He left the game as soon as it was over, saying he didn't care about any of it, just wanted to go home. Wow, what a Buckeye backer.:rolleyes: my avatar says it all!:mad: