PDA

View Full Version : Good joke...

Pagan
10-10-2005, 10:28 AM
A Guy goes to a supermarket and notices a beautiful blonde wave at him and say hello.

He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from, so he asks "Do I know you?"

She replies "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Panic stricken, he thinks back to the only time he was ever unfaithful to his wife and says,

"My God, you're the stripper from my friend Gary's bachelor party that I banged
on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my azz with wet celery, and then stuck a carrot up my butt while a goat was licking my nuts!".

She replied "Um.....no, I'm your son's math teacher."

GreenMonster
10-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Nice one...

ABrownLamp
10-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Best joke I've heard in a long time.

Buddwalk
10-10-2005, 02:42 PM
:rofl3: Nice

Eh pagan btw you gotta listen to this song its called Yngwie B Good....its so awesome

welderpat
10-10-2005, 02:42 PM
A Guy goes to a supermarket and notices a beautiful blonde wave at him and say hello.

He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from, so he asks "Do I know you?"

Panic stricken, he thinks back to the only time he was ever unfaithful to his wife and says,

on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my azz with wet celery, and then stuck a carrot up my butt while a goat was licking my nuts!".

Damn it Pagan if yore going to put stuff like that on here give us a warning to go pee first :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Ward8687
11-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Yeah thats the best joke ive heard in a long time

painnotpleasure
11-08-2005, 11:22 PM
:rofl:

PHINATIC13
11-08-2005, 11:27 PM
:lol:

d-day
11-08-2005, 11:36 PM
why did the elephant lie upside down and stick out its legs...?

CalDolFan10x14
11-08-2005, 11:40 PM
why did the elephant lie upside down and stick out its legs...?

Was it waiting for the girl elephant??? :goof: :lol:

LtDan
11-09-2005, 06:16 AM
Well done Pagan, my Metal friend!!

albyfinfan
11-09-2005, 12:52 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: that is f****ing hilarious

WharfRat
11-09-2005, 01:20 PM

:lol: :0wned:

NJFINSFAN1
11-09-2005, 01:24 PM
That is to funny!