PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Clem
10-10-2005, 12:53 PM
The Bills set out the tuna nets!

Gus tangle his way to 3 int's.

Ronnie's neck was wrapped in the net so tight he CHOKED on a make or break drive coughing the ball up.

Chief Randy of the miami slapaho tribe showboated his way to a 15 yard penalty.

But I dont think you can single out any 1 player that cost you the game, this loss took a total team effort! 18 penalties for 102 yards!

The nictator has ZERO control over his ball club.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bills trampled your fish into chum. Have a nice week!

Clem
10-11-2005, 12:08 AM
bump

calphin
10-11-2005, 12:32 AM

Ronnie's neck was wrapped in the net so tight he CHOKED on a make or break drive coughing the ball up.

But I dont think you can single out any 1 player that cost you the game, this loss took a total team effort! 18 penalties for 102 yards!

Douche bag!

Clem
10-11-2005, 11:47 PM
douche bag?? Why you gotta bring ricky up, he didnt even play?!?

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-11-2005, 11:53 PM
douche bag?? Why you gotta bring ricky up, he didnt even play?!?

he will be playing on sunday:evil:

Clem
10-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Maybe HE can hold onto the ball

CalDolFan1014
10-12-2005, 02:00 AM

You'll see how that feels when Ricky and Ronnie run it down you throats in Miami, chump! Blowout City! You got no chance in hell come December 4th. Expect an all out blitz on Holcomb when he comes to Miami. I'll be surprised if you guys put up more than 10 points on us. Laugh now cuz he who laughs last, laughs louder!!! :fire: :evil:

PressCoverage
10-12-2005, 02:57 AM
see you on the return matchup?... well, probably only if you win... but when you lose, please come visit!

Clem
10-12-2005, 03:03 AM
Sure, I'll be here for the sweep.

CalDolFan1014
10-12-2005, 03:05 AM
see you on the return matchup?... well, probably only if you win... but when you lose, please come visit!

I was here when they lost. Let's see if you'll show.

Clem
10-12-2005, 03:23 AM
See if I show? I'm stickin' around.

I love reading how you snivlers make up reasons why you lost.

It wasn't the refs and it wasn't bad luck, it was for all the reasons in the first post of this thread.

Not to mention the Bills FINALLY played a fundementally solid game of football. Every one did thier jobs and they did them well. No one came through as a superstar and noone needed to. Everybody stepped up their game and got the job done.

The fish were outplayed, outhustled and outcoached. The fish played sloppy, undisciplined football. Everything they did cost them yardage. Even when Chief randy scored he just had to showboat and it cost your fish 15 yards.

Also, Nick Saban IS NOT in control of this team. He gets zero respect from his players if they play and act like this.

So as far as showing up goes, I just bought my fin heaven personal seat licsense, I wouldn't miss any of this circus for the world.

CalDolFan1014
10-12-2005, 03:31 AM

It wasn't the refs and it wasn't bad luck, it was for all the reasons in the first post of this thread.

Not to mention the Bills FINALLY played a fundementally solid game of football. Every one did thier jobs and they did them well. No one came through as a superstar and noone needed to. Everybody stepped up their game and got the job done.

The fish were outplayed, outhustled and outcoached. The fish played sloppy, undisciplined football. Everything they did cost them yardage. Even when Chief randy scored he just had to showboat and it cost your fish 15 yards.

Also, Nick Saban IS NOT in control of this team. He gets zero respect from his players if they play and act like this.

So as far as showing up goes, I just bought my fin heaven personal seat licsense, I wouldn't miss any of this circus for the world.

I'm sorry, but that's the most ridiculous load of crap I've ever heard. Saban has earned the respect of the players unlike Wannstedt had. Saban is in control....the players just need to get their **** together and become more disciplined. Saban will make sure of it. It's only 4 games into the season. We've got plenty of time to turn it around. By the end of the season we'll have cut these penalties in half at least.

byroan
10-12-2005, 03:32 AM

But yet, you guys barely beat us. What does that say about your team?

If you call that a fundamentally sound football game. :rofl3:

CalDolFan1014
10-12-2005, 03:38 AM

If you call that a fundamentally sound football game. :rofl3:

Exactly. The Bills didn't do much of a better job. The Bills could've blown us out if they wanted to. Yet we stuck around in that game. His comment, though, on the respect of Saban had to be the dumbest, most ignorant comment I've EVER heard from a Bills fan. Sorry if that's against the TOS or whatever but that WAS ridiculous.

byroan
10-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Exactly. The Bills didn't do much of a better job. The Bills could've blown us out if they wanted to. Yet we stuck around in that game. His comment, though, on the respect of Saban had to be the dumbest, most ignorant comment I've EVER heard from a Bills fan. Sorry if that's against the TOS or whatever but that WAS ridiculous.

You're in the depths. You can tell him to **** off if you want to. :lol:

CalDolFan1014
10-12-2005, 04:19 AM
You're in the depths. You can tell him to **** off if you want to. :lol:

Yeah, I'd tell that to most Bills fans as a matter of fact. :lol:

Clem
10-12-2005, 08:22 AM
SUN-SENTINEL 10/11/05

Say what you will about the 2004 Dolphins but at least the defense usually knew not to get fooled before the football was snapped.

Through four games, the Dolphins have the same number of offsides penalties(nine) as all of last season. That includes four infractions in last Sundays 20-14 loss at Buffalo and another two were declined by the Bills!

It would seem the hard count used by Kelly Holcomb was the main reason that defensive lineman Kevin Carter, David Bowens, Jason Taylor, and Jeff Zgonina were duped into jumping offsides. Cornerback Travis Daniels and defensive end Matt Roth also were flagged but the Bills declined both penalties.
" It was a little bit his voice projection, a little bit his of his hand movement. Still we've got to be smarter then that." Bowens said. "Veteran quarterbacks will do that to you, but he is the best I have seen." " He just toyed with us the whole game."
Nick Saban did not take kindly to the excuses but did give the Bills credit.
" We had our problems on offense as well, Buffalo's defensive line gives you different looks, and our guys had problems with penetration into our backfield."
" Many of our problems came from our offensive linemen, we had problems
with our guys jumping too soon as Buffalo defensive players were beating the snap count. Give Buffalo credit, we need to work on this." Saban said.
Miami fans want to blame the loss on penalties committed by their team, but give Buffalo credit. Kelly Holcomb had alot to do with it! -Alex Marvez

Sounds like a solid game from Miami's point of view.

And from the Miami Herald...

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - They had more penalties than points, more turnovers than touchdowns, and in the fourth quarter when the game was still in question, it was one of those many penalties and one of those handful of turnovers that sealed the Dolphins' fate.

Fittingly.

Miami lost this game 20-14 to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, the second road loss in as many tries for coach Nick Saban's team and a game that evened its record at 2-2. But the loss, although painful, was not quite as troubling as the truth that faced the Dolphins after the game:

They had a team-record 18 penalties -- four shy of the NFL single-game record -- and garnished that recipe for defeat with five turnovers. And when the game was done, no one in the Miami locker room seemed to have an idea how stop the torrent of penalties and turnovers before they drown the season.

And what did the Mighty Nicktator (The guy in CONTROL of your team) have to say?

"I know you're going to ask me, `What are you going to do about it?' '' Saban said. ``And I'm going to tell you right now, I'm not sure.''

To quote Tim Bowens... " He just toyed with us the whole game."

Clem
10-12-2005, 08:26 AM
Any opinions on Kelly Holcombe's 106.1 passer rating?

Justasportsfan
10-12-2005, 09:03 AM

Major emphasis on "BEAT" you. Don't forget we did that w/ a depleted line-up. What does that say about your team? :lol:

BTW, how did Traylor do against Jerman? :rofl3:

byroan
10-12-2005, 02:40 PM
What does that say about your team? :lol:

No one here said we played a fundementally solid game of football.

Clem
10-14-2005, 12:28 AM
No one here said we played a fundementally solid game of football.

And if they did they'ld be lying.

Pretty sad when your players and your head coach can speak the truth and give props while the fans live in denial. The only thing you guys can seem to talk about is the past and the future!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!